Is that so?

is that so?

Those who cruel to animals without a purpose should be killed.

I guess they're gonna go in war with the ATF?

Yes, absolutely.

95% of the people I've seen mistreating or deliberately hurting innocent animals are also the most despicable pieces of shit you can imagine, and I'm only refraining from saying "possible psychopaths" on very little.

What about fighting dogs? My papa is from Novosibirsk and he says this is a common thing to make the child tough. I thought this was normal in east Russia.

Your papa probably a fucking jew from Mariupol.
Anyway i hope he told you about annual bearfighting.

as long as it doesnt lead to enforced veganism, sure.

No. It means that the FBI was directed to do so by the executive branch. And this started just last year.

There's no secret gangs of interstate dogmonglers. The closest thing to an interstate threat is the gang related dogfighting rings, and they're already covered by gang task forces.

This is probably a feel good waste of money, that will result in no actionable information.

Sure. Doesn't mean that this needs to be tracked at the federal level.

everything is easy to virtue signal about on somebody else's dime,

All government employees are welfare queens in disguise

Animals are conscious beings and anyone who abuses them are ISIS tier filth.

It has been shown that murderers (esp. serial killers) often start with animals.

It's mainly because those people also tend to be serial killers etc.

Disregard for life transfers pretty easily.

Animals < humans
>just a fact

Animal abuse is for nigger sub-humans who need to act out of cowardice to make themselves feel superior. I'm all for killing for food, but tossing a dog off a bridge or throwing boiling water on a cat just for shits and giggles is disgusting.

The reason why is that most people who tourture animals for fun usually move on to humans eventually. When there's sadism involved it's probably best to nip that shit in the bud.

If it is for breeding strong guard dogs it is understandable. Humans accelerating natural selection is not unheard of. If it is for the sake of being edgy, though, it is indicating a lack of empathy, which indeed could warrant for a watch list.

I'd probably feel worse about running over a dog than running over a person to be quite perfectly honest

Isn't that arresting someone for possibly being a serial killer?
Animal abuse is shitty but it's not like they have rights or anything.

Underrated.

This is good news