This

this

From the minds of those who believe the proles know best.

That multinational smugness...

>It's another 'pro-establishment liberals thinking they are the smart resistance' episode.

>He thinks he's not a Tunt.

american (((education)))

Shit prose, desu.

>call people "dum-dums"
>act surprised that they dont like you

Wow, these people really are that far up their own ass

I can never tell when Americans are actually retarded and when they're just pretending.

I think this is because our culture is so different than what we'd call European.

does reddit have a text limit? i know the post in the op is only 800 characters or something because of the ridiculously oversized font, but does reddit have a text limit? it's really annoying when i want to write long pol posts that go on for six or ten thousand characters and having to split it up into paragraphs that don't fit together

>Perverting the Eloi and Morlocks origins.

For fucks sake. They know nothing about literature. The Morlocks were brutish people while the Eloi akin to lambs lead to the slaughter.

Weren't the morlocks the subterranean retard cave-goblin race from The Time Machine? So THOSE guys were the smart ones in this story?

Yeah life was better when whites ran everything and the dum-dums kept to the farms

Liberalism is a mental illness.

sounds like a plan, let's all get back to the farms, while our kings live in the castle.

#FeudalismDinduNuffinWrong

I thought the "brilliant idea" was going to be the Enlightenment

plebbit disappoints me yet again

You can't expect people to remember details from a movie that they happened to see on the tellie while smoking weed in between reading a vice article and a blacked.com fapping session.

Haha yet their leader was the bastard son of a whore and a nigger who spent his teens doing drugs and wouldn't have gotten anywhere without a mix of cheating, affirmative action and playing the race card. The problem with liberal people is that they are simpletons who think they are smart.

So the Morlocks basically enjoy controlling other people and hate to get their hands dirty. They don't even make the effort and try to explain their plans to the dum-dums as they take it for granted that other people work for them with no questions asked.

Once the dum-dums stop working their asses off for them the whole shitty system the oh so intelligent Morlocks built collapses. In consequence they start crying as they feel entitled to dum-dums doing what they are told.

Boo fucking hoo. Cry me a river Morlocks. We gon send your asses back to the caves where you belong!

I can sense the superiority complex very strong in this one

You know if you replace
>morlock = white
>dum-dum = nigger
>fox news = liberals
>three weeks ago = 2008
it's a great argument for white supremacy.
Horseshoe theory etc etc etc.

Is funny cuz u can replace foxnews with Karl Marx

That's where I thought it was going.

Top kek same

Originally I thought it was going to be Morlock=jews but it was reddit and I should have known better.

>projecting this hard
>having such little self-awareness

feels good to not be some mainstream media cuck.

> bashing foxnews while unironically reading Huffpo

>The problem with people is that they are simpletons who think they are smart.

ftfy

I really wish I could have read responses to this post

>life was better when women and minorities couldn't vote
>life was better when dum-dums couldn't vote
quite literally so fucking stupid he doesn't realize he's advocating this.

>old peopel shouldn't be abel to voet
>ONLY ENLGIHTNEEND WOMMEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE
>REEEEEEE

>falling for such low quality plebbit bait

What has Sup Forums become?

Reddit.

this

IS EXACTLY WHY YOUR SIDE LOST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I thought that was going to lead into lenin. foxnews? little late for the entire concept

>..and that's how the slaves were freed.

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

They have nothing, no data, no principles, no success record, nothing but pure unbridled arrogance.

Replace "Foxnews" with Communism and it's pretty accurate.

what is a gross oversimplification for 1000 alex?

>mfw he's right

Mass media has broken our species i think.

You make your own farming equipment?