Lmaooo

lmaooo

can't wait until you fucking white supremacists are under the heels of us easterners again, where you have been for thousands of years before the 1700's. can't wait to put you back in your rightful place

How are you planning to cope with the rise of the east and fall of the west? ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-self-inflicted-demographic-disaster-here-14216
gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, that picture sure is depressing for us, I'll give you that

What do you think will happen? That you'll just peacefully surpass us? That's not how it works. The moment the west feels like you're threatening their interests that'll be all she wrote for the "rising" east. Just look at history. What happens when the balance of power is disturbed.

nukes ...

it really shouldnt be. India and China literally have 4 times as much population as you guys. It's only natural that once they achieve at least 2 world levels of industrialization their economic output would increase.
The US became rich because for a long time they were the only place on earth to foster economic growth based on the entrepreneurship of the individual. We're approaching a multi-polar world (this is what Trump wants as well so...).

Europe has a much sadder outcome, we'll never be united and independent, we will be ripped apart by foreign interests and sadly we're going to be the greatest loser.

sorry for my english though, (mamma mia!) haven't slept in two days. hope I made my point somewhat clear.

I love looking at these projections made by neo-liberal academics. They're just so far up their own ass.

They truly believe that Vietnam, Philippines, Nigeria and Pakistan will be ahead of Canada.

It's an exercise in scientism to watch these people publish this stuff

>implying 10 chinese is worth even 1 american
>implying 20 chinese is worth even 1 yuropean
lmaoing at you're live kid

the coping mechanism is kicking in

aww sweeties, sad to give up your borrowed power? back to the gutter with you, let the real geniuses handle this now xDD

>Canada
>35 million population

>Pakistan
>250 million population and quickly industralizing

Yes you monkey nigger. ever indulged in critical thinking in your life?

GDP literally stands for Gross Domestic Product. It doesn't take into account anything else than what your country produces. These projections sound reasonable but:
1)they're not per capita, so it makes sense to say that India would produce "more" than the United States, but it only means they majority of their people won't just "survive"
2)it's doesn't take into account HDI, quality of life, State services and all that. I'd much rather live in the Netherlands (26th) than in India (3rd).

Saudi Arabia raising

yeah, sure thing buddy.'

Will Chinese people ever get to live like a rich, civilized country?
Or is this nation doomed to be treated like a bunch of disposable insects forever?

Shithole country with poor resources and nothing real to offer the world competitively.

This graphic doesn't represent anything that isn't being currently produced and doesn't take into account global competition. The world won't need another overpopulated shit hole producing cheap steal in 30 years

and they still will live as serfs and mindless repeaters stuck in a nightmare of a country plagued by nepotism and corruption,

but hey at least I won't be eating high gdp growth gutter oil

You do realize ONLY Hong Kong by itself gets more FDI than the WHOLE of United States, right?

lol, why are you so deluded? This isn't the 70's anymore, nigger

even americans used to kill people and live in shitty caves back in the day and eat each other because their railroad owners didn't pay them

chinese society is a human anthill user. the only way for the west to win is to corrupt them with the idea of personal liberty and free will.

>says the murican who has never left his country

kek

meant for

>gdp

Reminder that china has hundreds of ghost cities and continues to build them to artificially inflate their gdp as well as flat out lying

>both former British colonies
Ah yes

You do realize Pakistan is China's best friend, right? Sweetie, please open up a geopolitcal book in your life, expand your mind please.

China also will do trade with Pakistan expanding its economy in ways even the US wasn't able to do with Cucknada

per capita retard

That's untrue. China has destroyed itself with its demographic ticking time bomb.

Either the sudden shrink in taxpayers won't be able to cope with the economic bubbles the government created, or all the bare branches and angry single men will start getting real supreme gentlemen.

The West doesn't have to do anything. China is doomed.

Lol what? Stop pulling bs out of your arse

Found the yellow manlet

and go where? why?
art at the most is the only reason I can think all the research papers I can get online
maybe for a job but again why?
to have less rights and the inability to own land?

I don't value anyone's culture so I have no reason to travel, I also think vacationing abroad speaks to negative psychological traits and a lack of internalized strive for integrity

india and china could have all the money in the world but i would still be superior.

t. ignorant burger

nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-self-inflicted-demographic-disaster-here-14216

>hah scrub hong kong is more controlled by outsiders than the united states
>also heres some robber baron memes cuz liek fuck working on railraods when id rather be workin on a farm for less pay

All the smart people on the planet are in Canada.

Well, to a certain degree, China is a paper tiger, but it's not like they're gonna collapse anytime soon.

You realise Chinese people live in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore

Hahahahahahaha

boy we are going down HARD

burgers falling to third place behind chingchongs and poos.

how can burgers even compete??

they can't

>Britain
>that small during the height of the empire
Yeah nah, refuse to believe that.

A good portion of China's growth is wanton disregard of patents and copyrights. US and Europe invent and design then China rips it off and sells it to their huge markets

>India is world superpower
>Has more people in poverty than the entire US population
Really swirls the water in the bowl

Exactly. That should tell you the magnitudes you're dealing with wrt China and India, the US can't even compete.

The Island of Britain itself, yes it was shitty all throughout history

We peace-loving asians let u barbarians conquer us to give you a lifeline

China's Guide to Happy Time Economy Success

Step 1: Steal American technology and disregard patents (make sure you ignore entrepreneurship)

Step 2: Use government dictatorship funding to commercialize said technology (make sure you ignore the market)

Step 3: Use slave labour and abuse the masses to create said stolen technology financed by bureaucrats (make sure you ignore labour economics)

Step 4: Rig your currency, because even after Steps1-3, your product still might not be competitive enough for the global economy (make sure you ignore the macroeconomic effects of continually fucking with your currency).

Step 5: If even after all this steps still don't create a competitive product, then you should royally destroy your population's demographics and use a select few bureaucrats at the top top to control & direct a population of 1.5 billion people.

>still believing this meme

Do you also think mickey mouse is real, cunt?

The island of Britain is responsible for the vast majority of important discoveries.

The US did exactly the same as China is doing during its industrialisation process. It refused to recognise European patents until the late 19C. Europe during the Industrial Revolution was an orgy of blatant patent stealing

Ahahahahaha

Most of modern science was ALREADY discovered by the Chinese, Arabs and Indians hundreds of years before you yuropoors. We just got complacent for a century or two, but now we're back at it again. :)

britain is the most cucked country on earth

>Brazil
>5

thats all you need to know about this prediction

Your english is good don't worry about it.

>mamma mia!

>being this delusional
Yeah you invented computers and steam engines and industry and assembly lines as well as colonisation and a million other things, you just forgot to write them down didn't you.
>Just like you invented guns that were complete shit and were essentially useless and then got completely wrecked by our versions that actually worked.
China and India being world leaders is all well and good, but having billions of people means that the quality of life will remain the same until you reach the death phase and pop starts declining, these countries are riding a bubble that when bursts will lead to complete catastrophe and a lot of death. Plus militarily the US will be the world power for at least 100 years unless they are checked hard.

I know i want more hot eastern European woman immigrants

China is inches away from collapsing and probably a billion of them will starve to death and they will become irrelevant again, as they always have. Peasant Rebellions are China's eternal fate.

Europe similarly is destined for Balkanization and nationalism. It is inevitable. No amount of shitskin immigration will constrain the Lion when it awakens.

Top kek. Chinese inventors BTFO

>what do you racist euros mean you don't want to take in 300 million chinese and 200 million indians and 300 million africans? they're literally starving to death right now!

>South Africa
Hahaha. There won't even BE a south Africa in 2050.

>Implying the chinese won't just annex Africa to make room for the spare 2 billion chinkroaches

That seems to be happening. But if the dam breaks, we're in for a world of shit.

Do you remember reading in history class about what happend after the east attempted to modernize after the British Imperial era? I assume china might be immune to it, but some of these other countries? Fuck man, I almost feel bad for how hard India is going to fall

>us easterners again
>east
>again

trump is investing there

>muricans more butthurt than watching niggers fuck their girls and cuck them

>best thread ever

At least the yanks have our back.
It's such bullshit that our being successful means that now we're the bad guy for not letting the useless cunts come and ruin what we've built.

>homemade charts by a self-cocksucking brit
>m-muh these charts will prove it!!!
>even tho they're not based on any facts or data at all

accept it, you were just reinventing what we invented hundreds of years ago

>Study by MITI - Japans equivalent of the DIT
Bottom left corner. Actually read the whole fucking thing before you post you dumbarse zipperhead, it's clearly scanned in from a book also.

>Implying there will be civilization in 2050

>scientific inventories

You're embarrassing yourself. Your chart is stupid and you should feel stupid

I refuse to believe it's by the MITI. They wouldn't make a spelling error like "inventories", it's inventions and the Japs know it.

It's a chart concocted by a redneck basement-dwelling neet claiming to be the MIT, and you are dumb enough to believe his shit

>Canada: 17->18->22
KILL YOURSELF PLEASE TRUDEAU

Chinese have already mastered CRISPR tech. and they don't have any ethical concerns holding them back.

Can't wait until they start churning out 300 IQ+ supermassive designer humans on order.

What will u cunty 'm-muh ethics' people do then? Cry in a lil corner while u get destroyed?

kek

Apparently by accelerating the trend via dumb trade and foreign policy

Then we all live under the reign of giant superhuman chinamen for a few years until the superhuman AI takes over and does whatever it wants with us. Too bad.

That we, the noble white race, had to train you Asians to be productive, speaks loads on your inability to create a great civilization. That your quality control is virtually non-existent, speaks loads to the fact, that if we fall, no one will be there to save you...again. You are truly the white mans burden.

The World Economic Forum said China has now a total of 4.7 million students graduating from the fields of science, technology, math, and engineering. Furthermore, there are a total of 30,000 Ph.Ds every year

Poor lil uneducated illiterate burgers BTFO

lmao

nice job, i can see you use your race as a way to make up for your own lack of accomplishments in rl

It doesn't take into account all the countries we are going to glass with nukes the moment we are uncomfortable. Going to be fine famalam.

>GDP

Based Malaysia.

I saw a documentary or study or something in which they compared two countries that were given their independence at roughly the same time, under roughly the same economic conditions - lots of resources, bags of potential. One was an African country (I think it was Burundi) and the other was Malaysia. At the time of the study both had been independent for roughly 40-50 years without any outside influence, so it was a kind of retrospective.

Malaysia was booming. Burundi was a shithole. The main difference the study found was that Burundi had reverted immediately to tribalism and the country had been governed by a series of corrupt dictators who sold out their countrymen at every opportunity leaving them dependent on foreign aid, while Malaysia, member of the Commonwealth, had emulated it's former colonialist governing country, constructed a sophisticated style of government and built a modern industry, and modern society, from the ground up. In 1996, about 35 years after gaining independence, the two tallest buildings in the world, the Petronas Towers, were built in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

One can see at a glance the huge difference between the two countries.

>Projecting Brazil to go up
What's this memery

With lost of bombs, destroying everything you got.

Whos on top wants to stay there.

BTW, for comparison, USA has 568,000 STEM students annually

KEK LMAO

Hahahaha

I like how poor lil shits can't respond to cold-hard facts like this

pls go and cry now awww, has your asshole been blasted by a rocket launcher of facts? How do you feel? cmon sweeties, accept ur inferiority u bitches :)

Here is the book the image was taken from:

gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf

Murray cites his sources on page 491. I resent having to spoonfeed information to someone supposedly 18+ with the internet at their fingertips.

Turns out the bottom left hand corner quote is unrelated, and it's some bullshit from the Times on Sunday in the 1980, the original source was that 55% of british inventions between 1950 and 1980 were radical or groundbreaking from a study done by the Sience and Technology Agency of Japan.
The charts are from Human Accomplishment by Murray, and after reading the excerpts his graphs actually seem fairly valid, he gives the reasoning behind them too. gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf

Did you forget we have unique user IDs on Sup Forums or are you trying to appear schizophrenic?

I agree with this poster, this shit took me 10 minutes to look up for fucks sake and I only did that because I was interested to see if it was true too, lazy cunt.

Sure man, they may have higher GDP but in what conditions? They live on shit.

Hong Kong isn't part of China you pencil dick gook wumao. Have fun with your imminent financial crisis in 2-3 years.

I think you have an inferiority complex you really seem upset. No is saying asians are stupid, in fact practically everyone on this site acknowledges that asians have a higher average IQ, but white people have done more to advance humanity and that is a fact, that's why the west is ahead right now.
Having more PhD students or having more people in general doesn't mean shit, innovation and creating things to advance humanity is the white mans claim to being superior, yours is intelligence just as niggers' is strength and athleticism and spics' is tacos or something.
>Create some shit instead of copying the west and maybe you'll be able to feel adequate

>homemade charts
>doesn't see the page numbers at the top

Looks like you need to open your narrow eyes

LMAO WEED DUDE

Poor you, so worried about being our bitches. Sweetie, we'll be nice to you.

GDP is irrelevant without additional data since it is basically a thing, trying to combine all READY products, while totally ignoring the details these products are made from.

And by the way, government infrastructure project also add to GDP. Do you really believe that it can be used for actually comparing things in times when money is made by governments out of thin air and through credit expansion and fractional banking reserves?

C'mon, genius, tell me how China, who added to its GDP by building enormous square kilometers of residential and commercial buildings will fill them with people who actually don't want to live there. Google chinese ghost cities and learn about your "eastern GDP marvels".

Here, enjoy one of your empty gdp shell, picrelated.

But you're living in a white nation, your nation is literally so shit millions of you don't want to live there anymore, yet you come here whining about white people, what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm confused, and somewhat amused, by all the self hating brown people.

I'm not worried at all. China and India have a quarter of the worlds population and they still can't stack up to the west, your projections are meaningless.
>Keep telling yourself whatever you want, you'll never be able to rewrite history and all the GDP in the world will never make up for a lack of creativity and innovation.

You and your country are irrelevant and inconsequential. I won't respond to your kind anymore. Only important nations please.

Sorry for making you spoonfeed. In penance I have gone ahead and started reading the book. Here's what Murray writes on p.264

"As I write, it appears that Europe’s run is over. In another few hundred years, books will probably be exploring the reasons why some completely different part of the world became the locus of great human accomplishment."

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

Thanks mate. You're the best brit on Sup Forums

Don't be upset, you can always get a couple of PhDs and do fuck all with it.

What's even left at this point? Space I suppose

kek