Make Europe Great Again

Three next steps:

1. Creation of the EU Army under the command of an EU Defense minister with war authorization from the EU Council defense ministers by supermajority decision. NATO will then be reduced to a sideshow role coordinating actions between the EU, the US and the ex-Commonwealth nations under the leadership of England.

2. Introduction of English as the official second language in each EU state and as the sole official language of the EU institutions and the EU parliament.

3. Introduction of the "Welfare only for state citizens" principle under which any welfare payment may only be paid to the citizens of a state by that state. Any other payment by the state to a person may only be made up to an amount that particular person has paid in through taxes or social benefits contributions such as unemployment insurance payments.

Are these women the result of the Jewish media?
Why are they dressed like harlots?

to little to late desu sempai

fuck off eu shill

cant wait untill you're jewish superstate falls away

No fucking EU army you retard. Nice three point plain of the ruination of Europe. Here's a better one:

1) Complete dissolution of the EU, every state for its people

2) The increased tension will increase border security making refugee-bullshit a thing of the past

3) Limited wars keep a people strong and sane

yes.

sad!

European Union is gay.

I like the UE, United Europa when?

Hi again. You're still a cunt.

Sage/hide/report EU shill threads

0. Elect (((Schulz))))

fuck off shill

can't wait for nu-deutsch mark to fuck your economy up and provide a visceral greek feel to your gutmenschen

>german

why do you love the EU so much? ever closer union has brought us nothing. I'm so happy we left -- get out Germany stop falling for the EU meme it won't bring you happiness just mass immigration, no control over your own laws and economic stagflation

Pay denbts

People are more about the menace of the eternal anglo alliance. Keep being a good lapdog for the US, britburka.

my expectations are none of those things -- the EU has already destroyed us, you can't return to the past.

the only thing i long for is common law to stay instead of your civil law and sovereignty to return to parliament -- mass immigration has happened and there is no going back, maybe however it will slow down

i'm sad you want to stay dutchboy as one of my fav and most respected nations you disappoint me... maybe if you left you could return to the great country you once were

we're glad you're out too . looks like a lot of
banks/rats are fleeing your sinking ship cant wait to see london looking like lowestoft .

kys globalist

Remove all non indiginous peoples

1>4>2>5>3

Quality Irish slags.

I thought they might have been British, but then I saw that the number plate in the background was white instead of yellow.