twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love him so much

SOFT TOWELS YOU FUCKING LIBERAL ROACHES

>unnamed aide
>told Huffington post
Still reading that fake news?

>unnamed source

Back in the day this would be labeled as "rumored"

>Usually around 6:30 p.m., or sometimes later, Mr. Trump retires upstairs to the residence to recharge, vent and intermittently use Twitter. With his wife, Melania, and young son, Barron, staying in New York, he is almost always by himself, sometimes in the protective presence of his imposing longtime aide and former security chief, Keith Schiller. When Mr. Trump is not watching television in his bathrobe or on his phone reaching out to old campaign hands and advisers, he will sometimes set off to explore the unfamiliar surroundings of his new home.

nytimes.com/2017/02/05/us/politics/trump-white-house-aides-strategy.html?_r=0

>"""high energy""" president retires at 6:30 to watch tv alone in his bathrobe for hours

they jewish media is literally making up fantasies to get revenge because they get no access

>aide who asked to remain unnamed
>The Huffington Post

Ayy lmao!

>media has to rely on leaks and unnamed sources (because of infighting in the White House between Priebus/Conway/Bannon) because Trump only gives access to de facto state media like Breitbart and FOX

he's so STRANGE dont ya think?

huffington post is a piece of shit publication with no credibility.

When you wake up at 3am you can get a lot of things done.

He doesn't own a bathrobe

hmmm

The world's first mentally retarded head of state

AHAHAHAHA holy shit!

It's literally impossible for people in the white house to be loyal to him because he has no power beyond his twitter account.

>wasting the POTUS's time with some tl;dr novel you wrote instead of being succinct

Even if this weren't fake news, why should we care about a person's little intricacies?

I'm surprised that I've reached the point where I can tell it's the huffing post by the font.

So was hitler whats your point

Well, first elected one.

WHY DO PEOPLE BELIEVE LITERALLY ANYTHING FAKE NEWS SITE HUGFINGTON POST SAYS REEEEEEEE

cia.gov/library/readingroom/presidents-daily-brief

pick one and read through it, everything with cuba is generally classified but most of it isn't

here's an example from the JFK/Johnson briefs:

23 june 1961
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005958916.pdf

all presidents have historically received very brief memos, the people below him have the job of taking in lots of information and parsing it.

JFK didn't even know what he was looking at when he was given satellite images during the cuban missile crisis, he had to be walked through it by an aide

the president's job is not to continually read novels about the intricacies of russian missile tech 24/7

Every rich person..that is one of the first things to bring to the table

>president of the fucking states
>cant even get soft towels
why you treat him so bad

There are no leaks from the White House. Either it is controlled disinformation released to the press or it is a MSM lie. Nothing gets out that the White House doesn't want to get out. Trump has that much loyalty and control with those close to him.

How do I know? A White House aide who asked to remain unnamed told me personally.