Trump Ready to Approve Blocked Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia and Bahrain

ahtribune.com/world/1497-trump-arms-sales-saudi-bahrain.html

>The administration of US President Donald Trump is poised to approve major weapons transfers to Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, which were previously blocked over concerns about human rights, according to a report.

>A package of precision-guided missile technology for Saudi Arabia, valued around $300 million, and a $4 billion deal to provide F-16 fighter jets to Bahrain are now ready for clearance from the White House, a US official involved in the transfers told The Washington Times.

Yes, let's fight Islamic terrorism by arming the biggest exporters of radical Islam.

I can't believe I actually supported this clown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeHgrf5z4C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

So, what awesome Donald action is this liberal shill not seeing or intentionally misconstruing?

I assume these weapons will have tracking chips so we can prove they were given to isis or something

>I assume these weapons will have tracking chips so we can prove they were given to isis or something

Oh God. Do people unironically believe this?

Relax, sweden. Aren't there some refugees you can go entertain?

What's the real story here anons? Not the "lie about a lie about a lie" that has been getting pushed around about everything

civilized countries already track refugee semen to know which swedes gargle down that muzzie cock like it's going extinct

Never heard of this website, isn't there any major media covering this?

Sup Forums will unironically believe anything as long it doesn't tarnish Trump image

As if Saudi couldn't just check and remove the chips or whatever they were to implement

Guns aren't fucking computers.

Hilarious.

This is the level Sup Forums has come to. You post a story worthy of discourse yet the only responses you get are from autistic neets that are likely jerking off to anime as I'm typing this.

In the second debate against Hillary he spoke against this sort of action. There's a freebie for CREW if you're looking for hypocritical soundbytes.

So here's a rundown:
>be friends with SArabia and Bahrain
>we supply them to fight terries
>they kill "civilians"
>Obumbum gets ass blasted while dropping drone strikes at the same moment
>bars sale of weapons and aircraft until they can prove their advances in (((human rights))) before leaving office
>Trump says "nah, you help us" and is soon to approve sale
t.Anonymous "source" tells Washington TIMES, not Post

>arming the biggest exporters of radical Islam
Terrorists don't fly F-16's
>also watered down 'b' model F-16's
>good for anything but bombing sand people

>Sup Forums WILL defend this

Disgusting fucking hypocrites.

They sold guns to Mexican cartels and couldn't keep track of them, how the fuck do you think they will do any better this time?

Gotta pay off that debt somehow.

>how the fuck do you think they will do any better this time?
The whitehouse isn't full of niggers

So this is 100% fake news then

HEY ANONS THEY PLANTED ANOTHER FAKE STORY TO TRY AND SWING THE NARRATIVE

good times

The cash is good and the arabs use them to kill each other so where's the problem

>breaking news US economy relies on military industrial complex
Wow what a fucking shock there Sweden kill yourself

That's a really good argument

It's POSSIBLE that this is an 88D chess move which will end with Trump proving that the Sauds are funding the Islamic State and other terrorists, but I'm not sure.

Honestly, all shills aside, I have no issue criticizing Trump on this one issue. He's certainly the best president in a long time, but that doesn't mean he's perfect or that I have to defend everything he does.

What is "concern Trolling" OP? What is "buyers remorse trolling" OP
>How i do learn the troll arts like you swedecucks?

She looks super stoked to finally not be the one with the worst hair at a meeting.

Bumparoo.

How is it possible this isn't 88d chess?

Americans are retards. I'm hoping the country will break into separate ones in the near future.

Americans are braindead zombies for jewish zionists and saudi sheikhs, more news at 6

DRUMPF BTFO

SO MUCH FOR FIGHTING AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA, NOW HE´S ARMING THEM DIRECTLY

YOU L I T E R A L L Y CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

LETS SEE HOW POLTARDS DEFEND THIS

>this thread
Hi George Soros!

we have your eeeemmmaiiiillllssss

Like this:

I dont even think this is a real story

Donald is going to expose SA's involvement in 9/11

skäms du inte för att breva skit i Sup Forums?

SPICER JUST ADDRESSED THIS

SAID THEY ARE COMMITTED TO DEFEATING ISIS WITH YEMEN GOV

"NOT WILLING TO GO ANY FURTHER" IN HIS COMMENTS

INFINITY DIMENSIONAL CHESS CONFIRMED

GET FUCKED YEMEN

SAUDIS DID 9/11

CLINTONS TOOK OUT BUILDING 7

TRUTHBOMBS INCOMING

>Saudi Arabia and Bahrein fight terrorism
Can anyone be as blue pilled as that ?

This is what Trumplets actually believe.

Why couldn't you fucking Americans have elected Ron Paul? Instead of a true patriot you elect this lying, borderline retarded orange clown.
Seriously, fuck you.

Why do non-americans think it matters if they support him or not? you literally have no impact.

Fucking cringe..

>Iran
Guess someone's family is about to get butt blasted by some precision guided weapons.

you reap what you sow stupid americans

enjoy your 4 years of a fat spoiled manchild who doesn't the slightest idea about how to handle a government position

Enjoy your even more retarded populace.

Uhum

youtube.com/watch?v=OeHgrf5z4C0

>even more retarded
>country literally has not progressed past the medieval age

Don't worry kid I'm sure you'll catch up eventually, assuming you aren't a nuclear crater in a few years.

don't talk shit about betsy

> OMG! Trump is giving arms to American trade partners, just like Putin did! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!? We should have voted for Hillary!

Fucking kill yourself you faggot.

Why is it okay for Russia to send Iran arms, but it's not okay for the US to send Saudi Arabia arms?

Nothing wrong with giving Muslims weapons to kill eachother with.

> I can't believe i supported this clown

Trump doesn't need your support, Swedecuck. He's doing just fine without it.

Says the guy living in a theocracy.

>ad hominem

Don't bother with the Americans. They are becoming ecstatic from sucking Jew and Saudi dick, so they can't think coherently anymore. It's not worth debating the majority of them.

>Fucking IRAN talking shit about the US

Lmao, enjoy the upcoming nuclear winter that will soon fall upon your medieval desert shit-hole, you retarded inbred shitskin dune-coon

Buttblasted harder than his first night with Muhammed at the tender age of ten. The salt is real, and tasty, too. Eat my jenkem Sven.

Iran isn't even mostly desert, knucklehead. Go read a fucking book instead of talking out of your ass.

>being this retarded

Stop eating sand and raping goats, Farhad. Stupid inbred sandnigger.

Dune-coon detected.

Stay sandy, shitskin

And you stop eating burgers while sucking Saudi + Israeli dick.

Without Zoroastrian influence, there would literally be no Judeo-Christian heritage. Iran isn't even mostly desert either, and there are still a lot of Zoroastrian sites, cultural influences, and more.

I hate to break it to you

And you stay an inbred hick who fucks his cousins. Go eat shit in your trailer park, faggot. I'm not afraid of fuckers like you, and I'm not going to give you the final word.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have 20 lashes to collect from the religious police for fraternizing with Kaffir, Achmed? What's the number for the police department in your shithole district? Happy to place an international call to make sure the law is being followed.

Yeah, it's not mostly desert. Zagros Mountains takes up most of Iran and is a semi-arid with forests.

Trumpcuck mental gymnastics at work. I dunno, just find it kinda ironic supplying billions worth of arms to a nation sponsors several proxy wars against you and has literally bombed your fat ass on 9/11.

Saudi Arabia (your ally) is like that, not Iran. Iran isn't the best, but it's not bad to that degree.

Your home country of Shitran is an irrelevant shit-hole filled with inbred retards and religious zealots. You're like the retarded kid who can't let go of the memory of scoring one touchdown in a Pee-Wee football game. It's pathetic, really.

You're worthless, Ebrahim, and so is the cesspool that is Iran. Now go get back to your gay goat dicks.

>he thinks that Saudi Arabia is going to give ISIS F-16s

Kek fucking stupid swede.

The Houthis literally are pre-ordained by Allah to emerge victorious. Prophet Muhammad himself has cursed the people of Najd (modern-day KSA) and blessed the Yemenis

>When Mohammed (PBUH) wanted to annex Yemen, he sent his cousin Ali (AS) alone and the Yemenis converted to Islam without war, giving them a lofty position from the start; they never waged war against the Prophet and entered peacefully into Islam
>It is narrated that Prophet said of the Yemenites "The people of Yemen are extremely gentle and soft-hearted. Belief (iman) is that of the Yemenis and wisdom (hikma) is that of the Yemenis. Pride and haughtiness are the characters of the owners of camels, and calmness and solemnity are the qualities of the owners of sheep."
>It is naarrated that the Messenger of Allah said: “They are tender-hearted and more delicate of soul. The capacity to understand (fiqh) is of the Yemenis and wisdom is that of the Yemenis"
>It was mentioned in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) that the people of Najd (modern-day KSA) were the best of people, but the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was quick to reject this notion saying that this was wrong; rather, the people of Yemen were the best amongst people. This Hadith reminds us of another narration recorded by Imam al-Bukhari and others wherein the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka (blessings)in our Sham (Modern-day Syria) O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” and he said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Sham, O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” that he said on the third occasion: “In that place (najd) are earthquakes and seditions, and in that place shall rise the devil’s horn.”

So, you see, Drumpftards, everything and anything you try to help the accursed hypocrites of the devil's horn will fail. The word of the Prophet is truth.

Allah knows, and you know naught.

Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest political messes the US ever got into. On one hand, they are one of the most fundamentalist, radicalized, militant, oppressive nations in the middle east.

On the other, they're our best friend in the region.

I have no idea how this happened or why it continues to happen president after president. I'd call out Trump on it but Obama did it. I'd call out Obama but Bush jr. did it. And before that Clinton did it and before that Bush Sr. did it and really, I'd like a bottle of everclear to go now.

You don't know shit about Iran. The Shah literally lost power because you faggots didn't want him to become independent. Khomeini got power largely because of the backing of the Carter administration.

Like I've said, go read a fucking book, imbecile.

Also, Ebrahim is an Arab name. Persians tend to name themselves have pre-Islamic figures.

Instead of being an ignorant retard, why don't you show some humility and learn something for once, backwards trash?

Poobuhhhhhh

>trailer park
LMAO
M
A
O

I live in a $2.43 million home and have a lake house worth even more, Mehmet. You're one sad little puppy. Stay mad, stay retarded, and stay poor, shitskin. You'll never amount to anything.

>the average Trump voter

>themselves have
themselves after*

How did a junior enlisted score dinner with Trump?

>use the new stuff
>sell the old to terrorists

really makes me think.

Fun fact; even bleeding heart Canada sells arms to the Saudis

>semi-arid

Oh ok you're right it's not a completely inhospitable wasteland. 20 inches of rain a year is tons and i bet that soil is nutrient rich too. I might move there right now!

Didn't Iran create ISIS, you're the retard!

You're probably a retarded yuppie then who can't read worth shit.

I doubt you got that house from being intelligent and applying yourself in a worthy field. You probably got it from an inheritance or investments, which takes some intelligence but not that much.

Regardless, you are an idiot who doesn't read before spewing out bullshit. It's like someone thinking Americans are the French and then insulting them based off that preconception.

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Just another Jew shill.

Oil and opposition to secular Arab nationalism.

>I assume these weapons will have tracking chips so we can prove they were given to isis or something
prove they are

the facts right here right now is that trump gives arms to saudis, and saudis give arms to ISIS, so trump is giving arms to ISIS

i wish trumpfags would stop with their mental gymnastics and random assumptions

ron paul 2020

He's right though. They're called serial numbers.

>SAID THEY ARE COMMITTED TO DEFEATING ISIS WITH YEMEN GOV
link?

All. Of. Them.

Merkel will be gone soon, europe will be ready for the god emperor Trump to free is from the Muslim scum with a biological weapon.

We will gladly die in the fire for white humanity.

because his worldview is a house of cards.

admitting just one belief of his could possibly be incorrect, would tumble the whole tower down.

it takes many years for cucks to brainwash themselves into believing whatever jim, i mean alex jones tells them

This is beautiful. Reality imitates art soon?

I won't. I wish Trump was targeting Saudis rather than Iran.

>The administration of US President Donald Trump is poised to approve major weapons transfers to Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, which were previously blocked over concerns about human rights, according to a report.

>A package of precision-guided missile technology for Saudi Arabia, valued around $300 million, and a $4 billion deal to provide F-16 fighter jets to Bahrain are now ready for clearance from the White House, a US official involved in the transfers told The Washington Times.
"Those to whom hypocrites said, "Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them." But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, "Sufficient for us is Allah, and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs." (Al-Imran 3:73)

Allah is the one who grants victory and defeat. Brave Houthis crush Imperialist stooge House of Saud hypocrites no matter how many forces invade or bomb Yemen

TRIGGERED

LMAO. You'll always be a hideous, poor subhuman shitskin. Never forget it, Yatin.

>trumpfags will defend this like the cultists they are

>Iran
>terrorist central

Yea sure ok Mahmud. Saudi Arabia may have SOME supporters for Isis in their royals but they will bow.

Iran is FULL Of terrorists and the government actually wishes death to America every other week thinking their moon god is gonna hear them if they say it often enough.

>717717
Thoth has spoken.

Yes, it has a diverse landscapes. One can cherry-pick all day.

They are tiresome. They really need to read books or various encyclopedias before talking out their asses. This culture needs to put more time into teaching how all opinions are not equal, only those backed with thorough research should be valued.

AWESOME

NOW WE CAN FIX YEMEN!

I am pale as hell, you stupid faggot.

Go and die in a fucking war. It will be the best thing you'll do with your life.

>shitskin goatfucking monkey telling other people they're triggered

LMAO, far from it, Naveht. You live in a shithole filled with retards and I live in the greatest country in the world.

Puzzling. Because real news sources have it that Obama was the one that made the world's largest weapons sales to Saudi Arabia and also it was Obama who sold weapons to Bahrain, a nation known to use child soldiers.

One day I will kill someone like you.

Trust me.

You won't know because I don't look Middle Eastern.

Just watch out faggot.

One day.

I will show you worlds of pain you cannot imagine and end your life with scaphism.

Obviously, glad you caught that. Don't be under the delusion that Iran is mostly hospitable.

>inb4 all i said was that it wasn't mostly desert.

Do you even know who Thoth is?
If meme magic should work for the other side also, which it doesn't, then it's gonna only mean your demise because niggers already made Thoth their bitch by calling bitches "thots".

So you're praying to a shit god, he's not gonna help a lot.

>This is the level Sup Forums has come to
Says the hurr durr country that's imported hundreds of thousands of Mohammeds into his backward country.