Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM
freakonomics.com/podcast/do-boycotts-work-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
cnn.com/2016/02/07/world/saudi-starbucks-women-ban-feat/
youtube.com/watch?v=pTNvBNn69Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noting, just don't go to starcucks

We don't have to shut it down with a boycott just don't support it

Don't go to Starbucks, faggot. Don't drink that unhealthy sugar milk.

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM
this is just the beginning, fella.

Don't boycott places to harm them, boycott to help yourself. It just feels better not to give your business to people who despise you, regardless of whether it truly hurts them or not.

They also said trump wouldn't win anything and that on election day he had a 1% chance of winning

they said the same about brexit

it's all propaganda to make you give up by making you think you are alone and that you should be ashamed of your beliefs

>run a business
>no more customers
>won't hurt it in the long term

you want to hit those leftist cock-sucking companies you attack them where they fail their target demographic.

Call them unhealthy, part of the sugar-lobby accuse them of using milk from cows fed GM-food etc..

>Garcia

Im more concerned with the fact that you went to starbux in the first place.

Nah, we're not losing.

Remember when Sup Forums boycotted Star Wars VII, and the media reported it as a massive failure?

Little did they know, their news reports propelled the #WhiteGenocide hash tag into the mainstream.

Attach all boycotts to a subsequent ideological campaign. I don't care if Goldstein loses 1000 shekels; I just want our ideas to become well-known.

>1st Starbucks opened in Bucharest over 6-7 years ago
>still haven't tried their shitty coffee

I fucking hate people that actually go to this god forsaken place. High prices for everything for what, a customized cup that has my name on it? The option to enlarge my cup by telling the "barista" a mistake in Italian?

The only people I've met that actually hang out at Starbucks are pretentious NEET millenial leftist hipsters and the other bimbos of the society. I'd rather drink a cheap beer with the local worker in an improvised shack, that way I'll actually laugh and hear a good story.

Starbucks will fail, eventually. They will fail because they adhered to a current that is now on its final steps to oblivion. The leftists are loosing the war, and with it all these pretentious and sick things that they themselves have implemented into the society.

>day of the Kenyan Coffee Farmers when?

this, each cup is like 200 kcal

Get on their Facebook and twitter pages and complain that they don't hire enough black people and that all you see in their locations are white faces making your coffee and taking your tips.

Nobody wants a nigger barista.

they're fucking slow and cant get anything right.

rural and suburban retards can't afford starbucks

Yeah, that's kind of a given when the people boycotting them are the least likely to patronize them on a regular basis.

What kind of conservative pays for overpriced coffee at a place crawling with hipster fucks?

>Buy my stock, Goyim.
>The boycott won't last
>They are losing

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"rural and suburban"’ and from ‘CA’ and posts after 2016-12-01. 1921 results found.

FPBP

Spoiled women are the lifeline to Starbucks. the only way to finish the company off is to separate the two.

Start attacking Starbucks with a meme campaign about how they are dumping U.S. workers in favor of cheap immigrant slave labor. Make them go on the defensive about how they don't do that while others who see it online get disgusted.

I drank a starbuck's "coffee" for the first time in 2 years last sunday and instantly remembered why I stopped buying their beverages in the first place.

Putting their shitty politics aside, their coffee is atrocious

Literally this. at this point there is barely any coffee in it. Its literally a coffee themed milkshake

Pardon the source
freakonomics.com/podcast/do-boycotts-work-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
Boycotts never work.

I always get a latte with skim milk, no whipped cream or flavorings it cuts like 100 calories off a 16 oz latte.

Now i just get that, except at our locally ran coffee shop. Its like 2 dollars cheaper and tastes way better

Im currently saving up for a coffee machine with a milk frother, if i can get that, i will never give starbucks a dime again

you are an idiot if you didnt reread that headline as *boycott is hurting us NOW, and we are hoping it wont hurt long term*

Keep up the boycott. We are making an impact. Articles that say otherwise are psyops designed to demoralize you. Starbucks chose to prioritize refugees above Americans... Keep boycotting them. Black rifle coffee company has completely sold out of coffee because so many people have diverted their coffee purchases away from Starbucks.

Conservatives don't drink starcucks anyway.

Exactly this:

???

Challenge accepted.

You lost the day you drank that shit

>saudi arabia starbucks bans women from even entering. only men are allowed to enter and purchase coffee
>somehow okay and starbucks is pro women and allah ackbar muslims are my ally
you're a subhuman. you don't have any goals but the destruction of white men and you'll be exterminated before you get your chance

>Not buying a product will have no effect on a commercial enterprise.

How do you boycott a place by no longer going there, when you never went there in the first place?

I stopped going to Starbucks when they filled one of my coffees half with foam. That place is a disaster, always shop local

at least they didn't elect a rapist as their president

>Be business
>The people that don't buy your products boycott your brand
>Lose no money

>boycott starbucks
>implying I went there in the first place
they lost my business a long time ago

We have a Prime Minister, not a President.

Trump supporters are the type to buy gas station coffee, make coffee at home or work at a high class place with free coffee.

Unless you take your coffee like your wife takes her boyfriends it's going to be more than 5 calories

>Saudi Muslim with a lot of money
>Not a rape slave owner
???

>this

>The people that don't buy your products boycott your brand
the moment people start switching brands your market share will decline
if the market maintenance this long enough stockholders will start to opt out of your business due to lack of revenue/growth
to be able to participate in the economy you need to consume
poorfags need not apply

Nothing, consumer boycotts over politics are retarded and don't work against any business that wasn't already sruggling. How many liberals still boycott Chick-fil-a?

this is 100% true

Meh.
It's not like we were the type to drink that crap anyway.

>boycotting starbucks
I never went there to begin with.

OP is retarded.

cnn.com/2016/02/07/world/saudi-starbucks-women-ban-feat/

Enlist useful idiots. Make it about women. They don't allow women into starbucks in Saudi Arabia unless there's a wall seperating men and women.

The Starbucks boycott is a marketing campaign. It's not a real boycott.

truth

my stepmom took my stepsister to starbucks every single day for her entire 4 years of highschool

goes without saying, she's obese now. Wasn't when she started high school.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=pTNvBNn69Is

This woman does.