Black people and Mexicans are having a twitter race war over George Lopez savagely attacking a poor innocent black...

Black people and Mexicans are having a twitter race war over George Lopez savagely attacking a poor innocent black woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/get-the-fck-out-george-lopez-goes-ballistic-on-audience-member-offended-by-racial-joke/
youtube.com/watch?v=YIwdSMu_b8o
youtube.com/watch?v=ro4yhp9L6Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=95B30ojbTLw
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when Trump is so effective as President he gets the non-whites to fight themselves in the race war

test

I don't know how this isn't bigger news. race baiting really only works on nigs and california liberal mexicans

What is this all about

Is there a hashtag they're all using? #GeorgeLopez?

Haha, Mexicans brought down to the level of niggers, should have never taken that bait. It's just two races fighting over who is more of a slave, "Im the slave", "no no, im the bigger slave"

fuck man. this is too funny. brb getting mcdonalds, then ill come back and laugh. This is too much, shit can get ugly here in LA.

>George Lopez savagely attacking a poor innocent black woman
Don't leave me hanging on the details

Guys? Should we start a race war against blacks and Mexicans?

She was heckling at his show so he told her to sit down or leave

WE WIZ INVETARZ AND SHIET NIGGA GOT REKT

haha Jamarcus. OP I swear to kek if you start a race war with your fake Mexican twitter....

Someone on a fake black account say something like the mexicans should be grateful to blacks because the brown berets copied the black panthers, and MLK and other black leaders made mexicans relevant besides cesar chavez salads

Kind of amazing.

tfw you use my race bait fake account as serious news
>top kek

Let them annihilate eachother, Gan the flames. Sit back and watch bro. Enjoy.

> Lopez tossed out the following, racially tinged joke: “There are only two rules in the Latino family — don’t marry somebody black, and don’t park in front of our house.”

mediaite.com/online/get-the-fck-out-george-lopez-goes-ballistic-on-audience-member-offended-by-racial-joke/

>b-but Latinos and Blacks are bros!
>Latinos and Blacks will unite against the white man!
JAJA

Jesus Christ, niggers really are retarded.

nigga that wasn't the OP's account that was my screenshot from my account

Alright Sup Forums, fire up the sockpuppets. Time to be like (((them))) and play both sides against one another.

niggers are dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=YIwdSMu_b8o

Literally all it is. Blacks are still going ham over it for some reason, and George Lopez is a total fag so we might as well fan the flames.

> implying it isn't OP's fake Mexican account

I need that handrubbing nazi pic asap

We need to start shilling with sockpuppet accounts to start a race war between spics and groids. Divide and conquer.

Kek "flip the pwr on and off"

Lopez is gonna get shot or blackballed in Hollywood

Protip: Marx was a faggot cockscuker who lived nearly his entire life as Engles' bottom bitch and houseboy.

Get Floyd Mayweather trending. This blacks vs mexicans shit just reminded me of this, it's perfect.

something like
>a black guy represented mexico better than mexicans ever did

We truly have won the century.

Black people are a shielded minority and they can't take a small joke without causing an uproar.

Every other race, religion or ethnicity is made fun of all the time in comedy, but black people are never joked about.
The fact that they're reacting the way they do only means that they're not used to it.

>tfw you missed the race war because you weren't even invited

JUST

Official Race War theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ro4yhp9L6Ok

Reminder that Mexicans are our allies in the race war.

Mexicans are already BTFO niggers in a lot of cities.

You can thank the AB for this. Securing our future.

We honorable ayran allies now?

more of my work. top kek

thats because they have a slave mentality and they know Mexies are taking their Gibsme, they know

Literally nobody said this, especially a Latino man

This guy gets triggered so easily.

It's really only whites that get made fun of.
Back in the 70s, it was everyone. Jews, niggers, spics, guidos, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=95B30ojbTLw

>poor innocent
she´s niggering around and talking shit whenever you look the other way

>actually writing "quote unquote"

>one piece of imported farm equipment telling other pieces of imported farm equipment to buy american-made farm equipment

If the Blacks want war we will make them wish they never left Masta's Plantaion

Found one, not quite what you are looking for but at least i got a song to come with it since we are now (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

> i can't be racist because i have no power
> checkmate spics!

Classic roaster, this man would be hung in todays SJW world

>Be black
>Complain about racist whitey
>Get ethnically cleansed by latinos

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

I never understood why they thought any different when all those anti-trump groups came out trying to act as if they're unified. Every single non-black minority group I've been friendly with in my life has more disdain for blacks than whites and I'm from a complete melting pot of an area. I used to frequent a Latin-King gang-run Hispanic brothel. They let me and my buddy in with them as one of their own, made deals, etc. They capitalized off of mostly illegal immigrants. They had a no blacks policy and would never let in black people who would often knock on the door because they had an idea of what was up. They were told to fuck off.

>mfw Goerge Lopez restarted the Nigger/Beaner beef in LA.

Sounds like Netflix needs a new show, "Dear Hispanic People"

Welp time to make some fake accounts pretending to be niggers and spics to inflame even more.

> nigga
I fucking hate you for this.

Kek

Would Mexicans or Blacks win in a race war?

the black man is in the right mexicans are arrogant as hell /They deserve to be knocked back into reality

Don Rickles is still alive and doing shows in Vegas.
I saw him on Conan a few years back, and he went straight to the old material he used on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, and made a joke about the black guy in the band.
The audience was not happy.

This

We should have been doing this all along

imagine if a white man said that . double stantards are incredible arnt they?

Everyone wins.

If you kill your enemies they win.

> blacks start to believe they are special
> think they are a master race of warriors
> try to wage war on all the other races in spite of limited resources and numbers
> hilarity ensues

Only white people and handful of Asians actually believe that other groups are all best buddies in their oppressed state at the hands of white people.

This clearly isn't the reality.

I'm poking the blacks as a spic, someone act like an angry black

Only because we can deport illegals, but we are stuck with niggers.

>We should have been doing this all along
Welcome to Sup Forums

South Floridian here. Latino's and blacks can't stand each other. Fuck, a lot of the Latin and black people can't stand each other either depending on where they're from. In my experience Hatians are the worst, rudest and most racist people to exist. If you aren't Hatian they retreat you worse than scum.

you're a nigger for taking someone else's thoughts and ideas and pretending they were someone else, so yes you are a dirty sloppy nigger

...He's not wrong, Sup Forums.
*sips tea*

How can a country composed entirely of "pls help I got hurricaned for the third time in a decade" possibly have it in their head that they're allowed to treat anyone like scum?

White people be stealing our lights gnomesayn

LOL

envriomental racism. I shit you not, look it up. Reparations for bad weather! Sad!

> haha i'm racist, but not really i'm laughing at bigotry, but seriously fucking stupid black people lol i'm a jew

Race wars are fucking hilarious when you're just a spectator.

Actually that "argument" its incredibly easy to debunk.
Look to any country where whites are a minority, like south africa, zimbabwe, bolivia, ecuador, mexico whatever, thwn point out how whites are a minority, all important government positions aren't held by whites, and how most of those countries aren't ruled by whites at all, since whites essentially have NO "power" on those countries, according to their retarded definition whites cannot be racist there, since they have no "power"

Use this the next time they use that shotty "argument" again, it makes them shutdown since they don't have anyway to answer, they simply cannot win against that.

Not really. If it was a white guy it would either be a "yew mite b a redneck if ur mammy gets mad atcha fer datin a black girl" or something something racist parents giving you a stink eye for bringing your black boyfriend around

It would just be framed in the "rednecks are so shitty" or "parents/old people are so shitty" type of contexts. But then maybe that wouldn't be enough for libruls now.

>you're a nigger for taking someone else's thoughts and ideas and pretending they were someone else
What the hell are you talking about? I didn't post your stupid twitter shit.

>innocent black.
There is no such thing.

George lopez is part black

Fascinating. He is a lefty, but as a comedian, he is probably just as annoyed by the oppression olympics as anyone else.

The hispanic vs black thing is real, and it's been around for years. You'll notice that in the countless ways pollsters "take the pulse" of America, Black opinions on immigration and The Wall are oddly never represented.

Basically, hispanics took all the labor jobs in California. Go watch an old Richard Pryor movie called "carwash". Now, go find a carwash in california that isn't 100% mexican.

Blacks are getting thrown over by the democrats because the hispanics breed faster, and their crime is generally lower profile.

This is the best opportunity to make black people pro trump /wall dont miss out on it

this is 3 /pollacks all thinking they are doing gods work.

Didn't need Trump for them to kill each other. Going through school in SoCal the biggest fights were between nigs and spics. They fucking hated each other.

You know what's funny? The reason they get wrecked so hard is because they cut down all their trees. The Dominican Republic never gets fucked as badly as they do even though they're on the same Island. Pic related

True, but arguing with retarded leftists and niggers is a waste of time.

>nigger calling spics out on being arrogant

Pot calling kettle black

>construct glass ceilings to ve quote unquote racist
>quote unquote racist
>"""" racist
>literally writing quote unquote
>and still using it wrong

Holy shit niggers are seriously retarded, aside from using punctuation all wrong, he just writes nonsense kek.

>George Lopez
To this day I can't fathom why people find this man funny.

>cumskin calling niggers arrogant

toppest of keks

This. Make it hard for the Dems to mobilize both of them at once.

Spics may be shitty, but they're sure as hell a billion times better than niggers.

Lopez was one of the cucks fueling and profiting off of the "muh white racism" thing during the 1990s and 2000s. Since 2008 when the Census stated whites (non-Hispanic ones) would be a minority by 2050 and Obama got elected everything got retarded.

Lopez fueled this for profit and now that liberals are fucking crazy he wants it to stop so he can go back to the days of white total domination so he can profit from calling people racist.

>he thinks ima nigger

We toss you behind the wall too faggot

>whites invent modern civilization
>"hurr stop being arrogant whitey"

The reason why you are annoying is because you haven't created fuckall Jamal. Come back when countries built by whites like South Africa and then handed over to blacks haven't degenerated from first to third world in just 20 years.

You are obviously new here.

There have been several threads over that last few years making that very claim.

that one's smarter than average, Brolivia. niggers tend to use ebonics and emojis to communicate. emojis are niggaruins.