Black music is REDPILLED

Have you noticed that in white music you always have some white nerdy guy sucking up to the females? Black music shows the real picture how you gotta treat women. Bitches aint shit and they want to be treated like it. It's fucking red pilled as hell when you think about it.

From /ourguy/ himself

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRYz4yD8qUk
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If 2pac was so smart, then why isn't he still alive?

Damn, i really do wonder what happened to my man Pac...

DMX is where its at. Raps about not associating himself with gays.

>listening to jungle groid tunes

Rap artists are forced to suck dick of old rich jews to get deals.

they don't even write their music. it's all just acting after they earn their way into the business by being gay dicksucking kike slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRYz4yD8qUk

2pac is nearly as overrated as the Beatles.

oh yeah, i totally want to hear about what some mentally ill spear-chucker has to say about how to properly treat women.

fuck off

>hoes get horny, niggas die
this nigga woke yo

>bix nood woop woop money bitches cars
>redpilled

Off yourself.

hahahahahahahahahahah YOURE FROM SWEDEN
HHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White people gunned him

He has like 5 good songs, but when you actually sit down and listen to his albums, nearly everything is shit. However, those ~5 good songs are enough for normies to call him the best rapper of all time. Sigh

>america

Thuth.

He knew too much

Dime store Dr. Seuss' can eat shit. Get a life.

>UH HUH WE WUZ KANGZ
>YO GEORGE BUSH DON'T GIVE NO FUCKS BOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY
>WE SMOKE CRACK ROCKS BECAUSE OF COPS
>YO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT 9/11 BECAUSE I HEARD IT WAS A CONSPIRACY
>YO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY RATIONAL VALUE OR HONOR SYSTEMS
>YO I DO DRUGS AND HURT PEOPLE (a-am I cool yet?)
>YO FATHERHOOD AND DIGNIFIED COURTSHIP ARE CONCEPTS THAT DON'T MESH WITH MY PERSONALITY
>ALL CONVICTED BLACK CRIMINALS DINDU NUFFIN!
>YO I'M A GENIUS BECAUSE I CAN IMPROVISE THIRD GRADE VOCABULARY WORDS ABOUT MY MUNDANE INFANTILE LIFE IN AN ABABA RHYME SCHEME
>"Yes, these are creative insightful gentlemen and we should give heed to their voice! The rich history of western literature and music? Not for me, no thanks!"

Just another episode of "Keepin' it Cucked!" with your host Sweden. Rap music is literally the most bluepilled thing you can listen to.

>rap is redpilled

good goy, GOOD goy

what does that even mean? you play usa vidya game?

bitch i live it

when people said nice guys finish last they didnĀ“t mean that anyone likes an asshole

nigger talk right there

r u a robot?

u can tell me

>muh white us

SOME of it
is redpilled

SOME.

Don't ever type like this again on Sup Forums, you nigger.

Difference being that American minorities who come to Sup Forums get brainwashed into doing stupid things for our ideology because American society makes them feel insecure. Swedes on the other hand are so irreperably cucked and brainwashed they try to sell American minority culture on Sup Forums.

>Swedes on the other hand are so irreperably cucked and brainwashed they try to sell American minority culture on Sup Forums
Yes mate Im a minority merchant, you found me out.

dont disrespect digits d00d!

Hopsin is /ourguy/, iterally Sup Forums-tier

>Rap against degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

I Used to be really autistic and was into rap music before I got over my nigger love, so much so I spoke to the lead investigator in Tupac's murder (jewbook.com/greg.kading) and he's of the opinion that Tupac was killed by Crips, specifically Orlando Anderson.

still an infantile form of expression

It's like saying "hey check out this red pilled crayola sketch my kindergartener made!".

Probably because you're not listening to real white music AKA European EDM especially that of the nords AKA trance AKA what Zyzz listened to AKA pic related

2pac is still alive. His death was faked. Only the bluepilled think that he's dead

No, you have to use the right tools for the right target audience. It's more like:

>Hey, check out this red pilled crayola sketch my kindergartener made! It's gonna do a great job conveying the message to kindergarteners.

>first song is about acting like hooligans looting
>get arrested for shooting paintballs at people
>next song is about how bad and racists police are
Really makes you think

>cosmic gate

Get that Anglo filth off my board

Donald glover is a talented mofo

Dre sent Surge out to iject aids to Eazy E for reveling to people that Dre was a fraud and a faggot.
Tupac knew Dre was a fag so it wouldn't surprise me that Surge killed Pac as well.