WikiLeaks has been tweeting things about vault7. What a fuck is that? Any clue? It's happening? larping? Deus Vault7?

WikiLeaks has been tweeting things about vault7. What a fuck is that? Any clue? It's happening? larping? Deus Vault7?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/hedge-fund-hillary-clintons-son-law-has-shuts-down
intellihub.com/state-department-h-q-houses-secretive-shadow-governments-7th-floor-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More images

Bump

Bigger pictures next time wall builder.

I'd be fucking pissed if this turns out to be another book promo

Obviously this is where they keep the aliens frozen.

Thats my PC tho

Isn't that the place where they store all different kinds of seeds for plants n shit so incase of a huge disaster everything can be recoverable?

>WHY CONTAIN IT

just release the goods and stop playing grab fanny!

Yeah

So something will happen?

Wikileaks is and has been compromised, the FBI is controlling their Twitter account. There's a reason we haven't seen Assange since October.

>inb4 tinfoil hat

so what happened to vault 1,2,3,4,5,6

Read speculation that we will be seeing a big part of the 650k emails, but who knows

Oh, it's got a lot more seed than just plants.

Alternative 3 is far more interesting than Vault 7 anyway.

Do they store whites in Vault14?

Fuck off, shill. Either you're CTR and your Daddy Brock is about to be locked up, or you're FBI and scared to be outdone

>Inb4 tin foil hat

here's all so far

what did they mean by this?

vault.fbi.gov

>the FBI is controlling their Twitter account.

Nah it's Langley

nazi gold brought to antarctica via UFOs and submarine possibly into hollow earth and are still fighting secretly the continuing world war 2

a marketing gag, which makes me not want to play Fallout ever again. Good job.

>what happened to vault 1,2,3,4,5,6
Filled with ghouls and RADs and raiders

So the next leak will be docoments about those programs

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/hedge-fund-hillary-clintons-son-law-has-shuts-down

Hedge Fund Of Hillary Clinton's Son-In-Law Has Shut Down

Good question. I know Vault 8 was meant to re-colonize after 10 years and resulted in Vault City. I'm guessing it's somewhere in the US West Coast since the others in 3-15 range are.

The question they clearly want us to ask is "How is Vault7?"

So they're obviously concerned with someone's well being. Probably the real Assange, wherever he is.

PLASMA CANNON SHOOTING 16000000 GIGAWATTS INTO THE UNDERGROUND LAYERS OF THE EARTH.

They know

Oh my .
Grab fanny. You sir have shown your age.
How you a littlr old to be larping on pol.

How the fuck am I a shill for trying to tell you a leak site was compromised? Your response makes no goddamn sense in context.

Where is Vault 8?

My ultimate tinfoil: a big disaster will happens. Or maybe some dudes have been selling the seeds illegaly and WL will leak about that

A vault that stores seeds in case humanity fucks itself and we need plants

>WL has been tweeting vault7 for five days
> 5 'W' in journalism (what who where when why) so no more
> tomorrow is national pizza day

coincidences ?

Happening is tomorrow

Wew lad I absolutely love seeing fallout fags flock to anything even remotely reminding them of that shitty video game franchise

Wikileaks was infiltrated a while ago, October I think.

This is bullshit LARPing to try to put people off them. Saying and talking abuot crazy and insignificant shit to destroy their credibility.

Once people forget about them and stop trusting them, the paedophile papers and all other shit will drop.

>Fake news
>Russians
>Wikileaks talking shit

It's all a plan to make people doubt everything they hear so when the truth comes out, it's not believed.

>tfw just realized First Bitchizen Lynette was a progressive womyn of color and probably a dyke as well.
Suddenly everything makes sense.
Everything.

Exactly what will happens?

or they are preparing a super disaster and they are black mailing to show us or prepare for arrests

Wikileaks is compromised as of october 2016. Everyone need to keep in mind that Wikileaks is supposed to be a -leak- organization, a group that safely publishes the material brought by whistleblowers. It is suddenly behaving like a -conspiracy rumor- organization, suddenly claiming to be aware of a never-heard-before conspiracy of a mysterious vault and alluding to possess undisclosed 9/11 material that can be used to exert political pressure. Wikileaks is suddenly portrayed as a powerful "resistance" movement that people aspire to join in order to fight the powers that be. It is a honey pot, a trap to entice the feebleminded. After taking control of an organization like wikileaks it would be unintelligent to immediately shut it down. It only proves that there is foul play at work. The only obvious choice is to slowly turn it into a conspiracy magnet and send all the wannabe anarchists, whistleblowers and conspirators straight to the FBI.

>He thinks they only store seeds in there

So WL is warning us to somewhat shit

So, it's just a LARPing

Goddamn wikileaks sucks. Muh vault every fucking day.

Technically semen is a type of seed, so yeah. It's still just a seed vault.

This

It will be a leak either about HC, or Pizza.

Attention!
Friendly Potatonigger Reminder:

wikileaks was compromised ages ago and they are larping conspiracy schizos now to ridicule any other whistleblower sites attempts further

Could i get a quick rundown on this guy?

>Full text: FBI quietly releases part 6 of its Hillary Clinton investigation #FBIFriday
I suspect Friday release.

yes

isn't Vault7 where we store weapon-grade pepe memes? i think we've been infiltrated, lads.

>Wikileaks has go-cart track and Chipotle replica in Vault 7.
>Wikileaks are in contact with Bogdanoffs
>rumoured to possess seed ark
>shames france with a Koran
>own vaults and seed arks all over the world
>direct descendants of usent groups
>will bankroll the first new cities on this dead earth
>Bogdangrad will be be the first city in the post-Nuclear world
>own basically every seed research facility on Earth
>leaks of ancient Indian scriptures will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress
>Vault 7 has hotline direct to Arch-Angel Michael
>wikileaks has mole in heaven
>Vault 7=nigger-free future of mankind

1 day off... could be,

Storing semen? Maybe

Praise the kek

Not necessarily a day off. They might have another tease unrelated to journalistic questioning.

The online FBI Vault has been releasing documents pertaining to Hillary Clinton lately. My guess is that "Vault 7" is a particularly incriminating section

cant trust a Republican Propaganda hacking group.

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault

It's about the FBI Vault 7 of the Clinton documents because they have released 6 vaults of files. They tweeted the day after asking about Clinton files. No one will listen to my post and prefer to think it's a real vault about nazi gold and memes.

>Chipotle
into the trash it goes

>Indian scriptures
>Poo-in-loo intellectuals

I have read that. Who manage WL?

I though that the republicans hate hackers and whistleblowers

We'll see this tomorrow.
I'm curious where will his shitposting go.

Praise kek.

So they are saying that Hillary Clinton will be BTFOted soon?

go on

So Hannity is a spook? C'mon man

I haven't been following this at all.
Do we know where/what vault 7 is about at all?
I know they've been tweeting about Mormons a lot lately, and they have some huge vaults in the mountains in Utah...

>implying he couldn't be threatened

That's my thinking too...

It would seem everyone has already forgotten about the blockchain extravaganza.

It's probably a seed vault.

3rd pic looks like it could be one of those tunnel boring machines I sometimes hear about in ufo/conspiracy circles. They actually melt the rock into magma which then cools into a glass (obsidian?). Supposedly theyre used by the US government to dig out deep underground military bases.

this

I was always more of a fan of the 4'th one.

Some dudes on Twitter are saying that vault7 could be a person

>So Hannity is a spook?
>spook
Sir, he is as white as your father.

>the blockchain extravaganza

That rabbit hole goes even deeper, but there is way too much data to scrape, it takes a lot of autism to see thru all

screenshot this. it will be fucking nothing. wikileaks is compromised, assange is dead. some of you will never even realize it

>grab fanny
Man alive! Haven't heard that on in a while

What -> seed strorage, Armageddon surviving floral species bank
Where -> Merkers, Germany, Tons of Gold, found by General (((Eisenhower))) what made him president, WW2
When -> Ion beam thrust engine, space traveling, nukes
Who -> the 3 men who know?
Why -> welding metal, welding things together...

I need some high autistic help please to combine.

Seth Rich

Is it human?

So they are just shilling for what?

Everyone in here saying wikileaks is compromised with no proof is working for MediaMatter, ShareBlue or whatever name they have. They are trying to discredit.

Do your own research, dont get fooled by shills repeating the same thing over and over here.

reading the clues backwards:

steel construction
whistleblowers
deep underground
safe storage

"we have info from whistleblowers regarding steel construction on 911, and it's safely stored away"

WHO IS THIS VAULT 7?

looks like a giant PC

omg what could be in the vault?

Norway Seed Bank = Bank, Norway Gave 89 million to the Clinton foundation

Nazi Gold = Wash, transfer money into something else for the Clintons

Jet = Use washed money for Arms deals (possibly help mossad?)

>WikiLeaks has been tweeting things about vault7. What a fuck is that? Any clue? It's happening? larping? Deus Vault7?

they're going to dump the insurance files which include all the photos, so liberals can't freak about the FBI arresting 1/3 of the government for being pedophiles

Vault 7 is the 7th floor group shadow government.

intellihub.com/state-department-h-q-houses-secretive-shadow-governments-7th-floor-group/

I agree. I was huge into the assange is missing stuff for awhile, doing original research and even organizing people to contact politicians and journalists.

Theres no shame in it, wikileaks supporters absolutely should have been concerned that he was in serious danger, dead or missing, especially in those early days. But substantial evidence is out now indicating he is alive

>Assange does interview with Hannity
>Wikileaks compromised

Okay.....

This.
He's not a shill. Let us pray for Assange...