Indiana University contacts FBI after white supremacist flyers found on campus

Which one of you faggots did this? Apologize, that African Gender Studies professor has PTSD because of you.

> According to a statement from IU’s Provost and Executive Vice President Lauren Robel, the flyers were left on “office doors of faculty members of color or scholars of race and ethnicity.” She said the flyers were clearly meant to “intimidate, threaten, scare and provoke anger” on campus.

> Robel said the university was working with IU police and had contacted the FBI about the flyers. The statement said a white supremacy group that took credit for the flyers also claimed it posted similar flyers at as many as 30 other colleges around the country.

link : archive.is/xt6Vg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaddish_(The_X-Files)
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/828022549355384832
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/828036595152515073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FBI pretends to take the complaint seriously then shoves it in a big folder about cases they don't give a shit about

Oy vey! Stop trying turn goyim away from our indoctrina-I mean colleges!

hopefully this.

I wish people could tell the difference between white supremacy and white nationalism.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage. How is this any different from black people who are proud of their own heritage?

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin....

>White people existing is white supremacy

What a sad mindset.

Only whites are capable of racism

this. Nothing on those flyers could be seen as offensive or controversial in any way, unless being white is now a crime. What a horrible way to think.

>Which one of you faggots did this?
Here's something (((scary)))
Maybe no one here did, maybe it's just the storm approaching.

College students are cucked as fuck. Can we have a civil war soon?

Not this time, this is the Nathan Damigo's Identity Evropa guys. Then again, there is nothing wrong about those flyers. The staff and students kvetching just shows how far left Colleges have drifted.

>working with police
>reported to FBI
this is not a crime what in the actual fuck.

Nah this is American Vanguard, Identity Evropa is Damingo's group.

>>FBI pretends to take the complaint seriously then shoves it in a big folder about cases they don't give a shit about

We call that the "Pizzagate File"

- FBIAnon

> "We have a right to exist" -- white people

REEEEEEEEEE !

I am.. LITERALLY

*sips starbucks*

SHAKING RIGHT NOW

The fact they were left on only certain doors implies "Hey Rabbi what cha doin"

That's probably the intention of those flyers. When colleges and people start going insane over messages that simply ask white people not to hate themselves it will push moderates to the right.

The admition that white people are only good when they're reprehending and self loathing is fully admitted by academia they will lose face.

Do you not thinks Whites are better than Blacks, Middle Easterners, Mexicans and the rest of the people the (((Fucking Jews))) are pushing for importation into White countries? Seriously dude, be real. And if you think it's about stopping 'white supremacy' you're wrong. It's all about hating white people and any kind of white pride is a taboo, you need to hate your race if you're white because whiteness is EVIL according to ((((libs))))

kind of funny that american vanguard was probably started as a honeypot group to keep white nationalists from doing anything important, and now its just used by college Sup Forumsacks to fuck with their classmates

It's intellectually offensive to use retarded linguo like 'cultural marxism'.. reeks of amateurism

I taught at IU, as a language prof, I got the fuck out of there after one semester, it might not be the worst in the country, but the whole university deserves to get its shit kicked in for how little it actually does. Outside of reinforce indoctrination

I kinda agree, it's overused. Marxism alone works just fine and doesn't make you sound like a conspiracy theory nut.

this

Seriously why would they give a fuck

>Do you not thinks Whites are better
no, I don't think white are better, they aren't

>It's all about hating white people
no, it's not

>you need to hate your race if you're white because whiteness is EVIL according to ((((libs))))
no, you don't

>FUCK THE RACIST POLICE
>HELP! Police! Somebody left a poster on my door about white people!

>Honest messages that are basically the same shit that blacks and muslims post on school walls

Rabbi Shekelstein would make posters with incorrectly shaped swastikas and "Kill Jews" messages

>Do you not think whites are better

I honestly don't care if we are or not. What I do care about is the existence of a people. White people, regardless of their "privilege" have the same right to ethnic identity that everyone else has and should be able to express it the same way the "minority" groups do.

When white people can't even do this without being seen as hateful suprmacists that want to genocide everyone you have a real problem.

Of course it's about hating whites, but as long as they can use scare tactics involving nazis and the "genocidal initiative of white supremacists" they can mask their intentions with the law and maintain the visage of a morale high ground over moderates who'd likely back off once they realized it was about hating white people.

The shade of yellow on her teeth matches her bracelet

I go to IU
It's a liberal weed shithole
the rest of Indiana is so conservative... where did it go wrong...

Same goes for white nationalism and using iconography similar to that found during the 3rd Reich.

No movement is ever going to gain traction that way. It's counterproductive.

>we have a right to exsist

SUPREMECY

>no, I don't think white are better, they aren't

We obviously are better but we are just playing the game in the current year.

I hope they find them.

yes, those are supremacist images

You sound suspiciously like all the SJWs who complain how the word "SJW" is overused and only used by conspiracy theorist nuts.
Really makes you think

It is about hating white people, you need to hate whiteness and white history to be PC around leftists, and yes whites are better than all those races I mentioned.

>you need to hate whiteness and white history to be PC around leftists
no, you don't need to hate whiteness

>yes whites are better than all those races I mentioned
no, they are not

MORE CAMPUS FLYERS

Those exact fliers popped up on my campus as well. My humanities professor showed the class and several people audibly gasped at the cultural Marxist one, as though it was shocking. The professor started kvetching about how we're living in a racist 1960s America.

>We have a right to exist
>Defend your people
>Break free of mental slavery
>These are considered white supremacist
How the fuck do these insane people function and why are they allowed to roam free among normal people? Saying you have a right to exist is in no way shape or form white supremacist

y. Niggest nigger that ever nigged.

False flag by antifa, Liberals tilting a windmills yet again.

The stylistic choice is pretty implicit but it works for the intended purpose of getting libshits to overreact and flip their shit.

Although they could have been more subtle like the ones Identity Evropa used in Canada.

>no, they are not

Ummmmm yes we are but I understand the "we are not supremacists" angle of the PR campaign.

whites are no better than any other race

American college culture, best four years four life mentality. You put 50,000 children in a beautiful little town and what do you expect will happen?

Do you think an Olympic athlete goes into a race thinking "I am no better than any other runner".

No. They say "I am the best".

Blacks think they are the best race, Asians think they are the best.

lol what the fuck do they think the FBI is gonna do?

>PLEASE HELP! SOMEONE USED FREE SPEECH ON OUR CAMPUS!!

those are nice

>lol what the fuck do they think the FBI is gonna do?

And the speech is "We shouldn't be killed".

It's not even offensive.

This has been a great redpilling campaign by American Vanguard. It's making shitlibs openly say "Yes. White people should not exist". Which is redpilling normies.

whites are better.

>We have the right to exist
>We do not need to be ashamed of our race

The fact that these ideas are considered radical is proof that we are living in a dystopia.

If this white nationalist propaganda had a pro-police slant they'd be really embarrassed to report it.

>This poster says there's a thin blue line between civilization and savagery
>Then it depicts innocent black protestors setting fires in a negative light
>Please track down this hate criminal. officer goy!

fuck niggers

I checked out the website and looked into the "join" section, they seem to have basic requirements that I meet, but what is the purpose? What do I get out of this, and what does this organisation do, is it just LARPERS or what?

Contradiction is not an argument.

ethnic/racial groups are not comparable to competing athletes
blacks/asians don't think they are the best race

lol k

Property values say otherwise. Always trust property values.

How does this make you feel, blackboi?

>I checked out the website and looked into the "join" section, they seem to have basic requirements that I meet, but what is the purpose? What do I get out of this, and what does this organisation do, is it just LARPERS or what?

They do postering campaigns, meet ups, self defence, fitness classes, outdoor activities.

A way to get young white nationalists in your area together to form communities.

There's no LARPing violent revolution shit.

yes it is

property values have no correlation to the "inherent quality" of the people living there and only reflect institutionalized and self-reinforcing values derived from ruling class prejudices

makes me feel nothing

Hahaha this.
They're just happy to be the worker put on such a pointless case and take the rest of the week off to 'investgate'.

Define "better"

Seriously, that shit doesn't enter into WN, it's Marxists projecting their own fixation with class struggle. I don't care if blacks are inferior, I don't care if they're superior, I care that they are not us and we are not them.

that was not identity europa m8
Ahahaha
You think we don't have our own underground networks?
We are so fucking silenced there's a real golem brewing underground

I assumed it was because of the style and picture, it doesn't matter either way. The point being it was as implicit as it could be but liberals still lost their mind about it.

>"Hey white people you don't suck"
>Calls the FBI

>Please arrest those people who claim white people have the right to exist

>The files they don't care about

Isn't that just the X files?

Are you saying White Supremecy just became an X file?

Probably the gayest thing I've ever seen.

>we have a right to exist
>intimidate, threaten, scare and provoke anger

"We have a right to exist"

OY FUCKING VEY THE WHITE MALES ARE FIGHTING BACK SOMEONE STOP THEM.

What role does he play in all of this?

Forgot pic

Funny you should mention.

What episode?

this belongs to american.vanguard
They have a website

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaddish_(The_X-Files)

american-vanguard.org
if anyone cares

daily reminder for those putting nazi propaganda on campus (yes it is nazi propaganda, don't try to justify anything)

>your home printer is forensically unique
>the network printers save everything printed by every user, timestamped
>PDF files can connect to the internet
>tape carries DNA/fingerprints very well
>your browsing history should not reflect an interest in this trash

use tor, open PDFs offline, print with cash at a copy shop without CCTV, wear disposable gloves at every step

no logs, no crime

stay safe and maybe try some nicer propaganda next time, or none at all

>We have a right to exist
this is racist now? dam

>but when you do it against whites, none of those things will be considered.

There needs to be an organized attempt from the gov't to disenfranchise all these divisive lefty fucks. They need to be made accountable for domestic terrorism.

>your home printer is forensically unique
People underestimate this. Most consumer and business printers print barely visible tracking dots. Everything you print can be traced back to you if you have such a printer.
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

>yes it is nazi propaganda

How is 'you have a right to exist' = nazi propaganda?

The left way underestimate what the nazis or fascism was. Hint it is more than just not agreeing with some hormonal 17 year old sjw on tumbler or thinking gender studies is horseshit

what are they gonna go door to door looking for that one fucking printer?
you are paranoid

it plays on exactly the same fears in exactly the same way, for a very similar purpose. I am not debating you, I am telling you.

yes, even if your printer isn't listed you should assume it's compromised via micro-dots.

if you print over the network (CUPS over TCP or USB over LAN) then anyone connected to your wi-fi can see your print queue.

if you still use WEP or a WPA-2 passphrase < 12 characters, also consider yourself under surveillance

the University is collaborating with the FBI so don't take anything for granted. act at your own peril.

this american vanguard trash is most likely a honeypot anyway

they don't need to.

1. match dots to serial #
2. match serial # to transaction
3. if credit/debit, suspect found, game over
3a. if cash, limit suspects to known alt-right fags at uni and locate via traditional investigation

the FBI is a federal investigative police agency and they WILL find you if they care to

>this american vanguard trash is most likely a honeypot anyway

They're not doing anything illegal. How can it be a honeypot. Unless someone calls for violence and all of these groups understand how ridiculous that is.

This is their Manifesto:

CASUS BELLI

White America is under attack. Through subversion, the forces of Marxism have brought our nation to its knees by rotting it from within. The traditional values that have kept Western civilization alive for millennia are being torn down, leaving a generation of American youth without direction or purpose. While millions of our countrymen languish in poverty and our infrastructure crumbles, our jobs are shipped overseas and billions sent to Israel. The greatest threat to our country did not fall in 1945, nor in 1991. The true enemy is within our walls, destroying our nation and opening our gates to the millions of outsiders who want to take all that our forefathers have created.

Because of this treachery, the White race will be a minority in the United States by 2044. It has been hammered into our heads that wholesale ethnic replacement is not only natural and good, but it is unstoppable. As we apply to colleges and enter the workforce, we see the corrupt System that has been forced on us, one that blatantly works against White Americans, the very race that built this country in the first place.

Faced with this grave situation, we have come to the realization that our struggle against the System can be nothing less than total. We fight for America, but this can never happen unless we win the hearts and minds of our fellow White youth. We want to be at the forefront of the reawakening of White racial consciousness. In order to do this, we must be willing to fight.

Our enemies are many, and persecution is certain, but we welcome this, because when times are tough, the weak fall away, and the true revolutionaries will remain. We are faced with a great task, and only the finest patriots will be able to win this war.

All to fine the man who committed the crime of putting up offensive fliers without a valid permit

Except posting those are not illegal.
and nothing about the content incites violence of any kind.
for all we know the FBI acted like they were going to take this seriously than laughed about it when the media left.

Dog bless amerigga

it becomes very easy to compile a roster based on server logs when the gov't still thinks 1 IP address = 1 person

even if it's not a honeypot, the feds can simply subpoena the hosting company for their logs

no logs, no crime

lol its not illegal to put up fliers you guys have been chatting with too many Germans on fourchins

>for all we know the FBI acted like they were going to take this seriously than laughed about it when the media left.
that's probably the case, but if someone commits large-scale political violence (terrorism) in this org's name, their supporters will be questioned.

you do not want to be questioned by federal police, even if they let you go it'll ruin your whole day

1 post by this id

This was done by Identity Europa, not American Vanguard like the thumbnail suggests. Identity Europa's posters are a lot different and are even "lighter" than the ones featured here.

IE and AV are similar in what they do but different in terms of aesthetic.

IE did this over the weekend and made libshits go nuts: twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/828022549355384832

They were also on HWNDU twitter.com/awyattman88/status/828036595152515073

People like Nathan Damigo and Reinhard Wolf are in leadership roles within the group.