Why do rght wing retards want to end public schools and send us back to the 1800s is it so more retards vote Republican...

Why do rght wing retards want to end public schools and send us back to the 1800s is it so more retards vote Republican in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwararchive.com/LETTERS/letters.htm
civilwararchive.com/LETTERS/norton.htm
opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?cycle=ALL
youtu.be/nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, we want to end non-White immigration and send blacks back to Africa so our schools can improve.

Why are democrats so afraid of educated black people that they do everything they can to resist school reform? Is it because they know educated black people would never vote for the KKK party?

people were much smarter in the 1800's

If you want a school, build it fucking lazy faggot.

stop race mixing you fucking traitors

>school choice is bad m'okay

>what is the flynn effect

>public skool
In b4 1 post by this ID

Have you been to a public school in the last few years? It's a fucking joke, the kids don't learn shit.

she's married to head of blackwater. she's retarded and unfit for the job. Trump I support you but cmon dude, this fucks over a good number of our citizens with the outright removal of the IDEA act. especially retards n shit

Can public schools even get worse?
How much damage can she do?
Niggers drop out and jews go private

The USA had the best schools in the world in the late 1800s....

So yes, we do want that.

Because 2+2 =/= 5, Communist Core.

Teachers need to be held accountable. No more laid-back, tenure-collecting for you fucking leeches.

Lazy teachers are parasitic and need to go. How many of you had even just *one* teacher who ruined your life?

I was put in remedial math in 7th grade because of a 4th grade teacher who fucking sucked. Luckily, I got my shit together in college and am now an engineer, but what about the kids less fortunate than me?

Public schools are as wasteful as USPS.

If you can't afford private school or college, you just need to work harder.

with davos i get to drive my kid four extra miles to the downtown elementary school, the one thats not 97% black/ arab

We want to get the federal government's nose out of the classrooms.

these are letters written by "uneducated" men during the civil war

civilwararchive.com/LETTERS/letters.htm

>We want to get the federal government's nose out of the classrooms.

So conservashit governors can teach creationism and abstinence.

Why do Israel supporting, baby boomer Cuckservatives represent Americas right wing?

Does your country not have a right wing youth with energy?

Why are you letting yourselves getting beat up by nu-male, nigger and feminist antifa cucks?

>calls teachers lazy
>does poorly in school

hypocrite detected

This. there's no way it can get worse

>send us back to the 1800s

Dept of Education was only made in 1979 and its benefit is very debatable

>civilwararchive.com/LETTERS/letters.htm

civilwararchive.com/LETTERS/norton.htm

My Dearest Mother,

Gibsmedat

Ideally we can have segragated schools again.

But back to the 1800s? You mean like before statist scum like Horace Mann took over everything and we had 90+ literacy rate?

the problem aint public schools but Teacher Unions

Since Unions arent leaving, the only step left is privatizing schools.

>leeches.
>Lazy

Have you fucking seen teachers salaries lately? The pay is so shit that it's hard to find good teachers. There are McDonalds assistant managers that make more.

College professors are the real leeches.

honestly, people act like republicans are trying to destroy education, when in fact they are just trying to take it out of the hands of the federal government. the constitution clearly states that anything not listed in the constitution should not be controlled federally, but by state. and if you think about it, having more power put into each individual state and less into the federal government, decisions made are more representative of the people. if we've learned anything from this election, it's that middle america has completely different ideals from the coasts. states having more sovereignty will solve these issues, if you don't like what your state is doing, you have more power to change that, or even just move to a different state.

as wasteful as the post system. Holy fuck man.
While your at it, get off the fucking internet as well. Cause I got a feeling you bitch about shit just so you can.

Babies makin' babies!

Charter schools is a good way for blacks and hispanics to flood into all the expensive white schools. Cuckservatives Love it because it's corporatist without being racist.

Taxpayer money goes into public schools -> public-sector teacher's unions collect a portion of that money -> Union bosses give that money to Democrats -> Democrats protect public schools from competition -> Taxpayer money goes into public schools -> ...

Teacher's unions want to trap poor minorities in violent and failing school to protect teacher's jobs. Democrats want to help teacher's unions to keep the money flowing into their coffers. Collins and Murkowski went along with Democrats because they're also heavily funded by the NEA and AFT. Betsy DeVos wants to dismantle this corrupt bargain.

opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?cycle=ALL

I don't even have to ask why Leftists want to trap poor minorities in failing schools. The answer is obviously campaign funds.

You're a fool if you truly think that

Get fucked Shareblue

It's the job of a teacher to discipline children so that they become motivated in the same way it is the coach's responsibility to improve the performance of an athlete. It's literally their job to make students learn.

the public schools in the US are glorified daycare facilities that exist solely so both mommy and daddy can spend at least 8 hours a day at work so they can pay more taxes.

all the stuff you need to know to get into a good college and pass the SAT/ACT can be taught in 3 hours a day. so much of school is filler.

Sup Forums is ant-intellectual, so of course they want to gut public education

You can go sing that song elsewhere because it is a fact that tenured teachers make close to 6 figures, and more some times. Look at a state like new york with a powerful teachers union and you'll see. The records are public.

They wait a few years, get tenure, get in the union, then after that they sit back, force as many kids through the system as they can. All while collecting progressively fatter paychecks. And when their job gets hard, they just lower the standards so that they look good. And who suffers?

im a shill for hill

This, the liberal cucks have a strangle hold on the education system and won't let go. Destroying the public education system is the only chance our kids have!

>mcdonald's managers make more
yea they provide a worthy service to people unlike you

liberals have destroyed public education. it's better to send the kids to private school where they will have a chance.

leave the dregs to the public school system.

fuck the teachers union because that's what this is all about

GREAT JOB MODS!

What on this website besides the NEA preferring to contribute to democrat campaigns backs up your tinfoiler theory?

Why would a teachers union contribute to a party that wants to gut public schools?

I know people like you just post shit out and never read through the thread... anyway:

>be 1900
>mom at home, takes care of kids, school available
>use propaganda to get the women into the work force, more gains for the capitalists, reduced wages for the people as a result
>now both parents are working, kids get taken care of by government owned kindergartens or state owned school while parents both work full time to fund that shit
>you send your kids to state owned indoctrination centers where most of the stuff they learn is useless and the parents have to work for it, pay for it with taxes and never see their kids compared to 100 years ago
>this becomes worse and worse, women are now "free" because they can make a career, destroy families further while the state can indoctrinate kids with whatever they want

>now, give the indoctrination to private organizations
>competition between said organizations lead to a better education system because if your system is shit, people won't send your kids to your school
>less taxes needed for state schooling, less taxes to be paid by the parents
>at least parents now get a chance to decide what kind of education system they think is best for their kids (of course doesn't mean that it is best for the future of the kids but this isn'T the case with the current system anyway)

It's called freedom OP, something an ameriburger should know.

>you as a parent can decide to give your kids better education by paying for a more expensive school
>you working and earning hard now actually can increase the future of your children
>you get more motivation to achieve for the sake of your kids

Current system just throws everyone in nearly the same bulk and money only becomes relevant for college... at a point where your kid might already be fucked up beyond saving.

MORE FREEDOM... the lefts wants bigger government, more state funded shit, more "equality" which means dragging down the capable and gifted from the start.

I'm a poorfag in my junior year of college, I rely on financial aid to be able to cover the cost of tuition. Will I be fucked next year?

>Have you fucking seen teachers salaries lately? The pay is so shit

This fucking meme again. Pic related

Was that supposed to be taking a potshot at public education or was it just made by someone who doesn't know how gears work?

Public schools are almost exclusively terrible. They are the biggest reason for our massive prison population. They teach kids to be irresponsible niggers by failing to hold them to account. In my city a school recently tried to cover up the fact two teachers were assaulted the same day by students.

Capable and gifted does not mean rich you fucking cucked faggot

Hell fucking yea ma nigga

>Why do rght wing retards want to end public schools and send us back to the 1800s is it so more retards vote Republican in the future?

Shutting down the marxism factories is the first step in righting the ship before it is too late.

Generation Z will haunt the Demoshits like we've never seen before. Get ready.

Funny thing is that Trump will inadvertently improve school grades by not allowing mudslimes and Mexicans in as much.

That's after 10 or more years experience earning 40K is a modest fucking salary anyway

>is it so more retards vote redbloodlicken in future

In a word: Yes

OP you have never been to a public school.

How is this a good thing? I'm studying engineering, without a degree I will likely have to get some shit retail job. Does DJT just want us all to work in factories again? Why?

>expensive white schools

so go to a private school? charters are still public

From an outsider's perspective, teacher's unions seem to be a big problem in the US and weakening/destroying them should be beneficial.

>backs up your tinfoiler theory?
Where do teacher's unions get their money?

Are you implying that is good pay? lol.

It's requires a college education, the price of which is more than that salary, and these people are responsible for our future being intelligent. Regardless of the outcome now, the outcome can't get better if I can make more working at the Post Office.

Poverty is actually a good indicator of intelligence and academic success even at the same schools (according to actual studies btw, not my ass). Because competent people have a better chance at economic mobility you have a slow shift towards retarded, mentally ill, lazy and violent poor people throughout history. Not all of them obviously, maybe not even the majority, but there's still a strong relationship.

>Shutting down the marxism factories is the first step in righting the ship before it is too late.
American public schools aren't like Europe we dont get politics lessons during English 101 why the hell do you think all the high school graduates voted for Trump moron

I can't fucking tell.

>rght wing retards want to end public schools

This is new to me. Are you just making shit up? Or basing it off of a few examples?

Where have I implied that this was the case? Did you just make shit up to have an "argument"?

You are just mad that whites will start sending their kids to schools with barely any nigger and spics to create a good classroom environment again when parents finally can chose whatever they see fit.

Also good education does not have to be expensive and the "capable and gifted" getting dragged down by below average IQ people sitting in class in the state funded schools.

Now go back to you cuckshed and prep the bull for jamal and tyrone.

How are your grades? It's doubtful your tuition assistance would just drop unless your grades are nigger-tier.

Stop panicking. You make yourself more vulnerable to the left-wing when you start letting your emotions override your logic and reason.

The very schools you're condemning as wanting to dumb down society are the same schools Democrats are protecting and, in fact, pushing those policies on. Good job with your self-defeating argument.

School system is broken as fuck.. it's only standardized tests and propoganda nowadays

>tenured teachers make close to 6 figures
Maybe in places where 1000 square foot houses sell for more than a million dollars. With a cost of living like that six figures is nothing.

>Look at a state like new york
My point exactly.

>They wait a few years, get tenure, get in the union, then after that they sit back, force as many kids through the system as they can. All while collecting progressively fatter paychecks. And when their job gets hard, they just lower the standards so that they look good. And who suffers?

What are you ass pained about failing 8th grade algebra? You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Teachers are heavily evaluated and disciplined or even terminated for not meeting specific benchmarks, union or not. They have to renew their teaching licenses by earning college credit regularly on their own dime. That's after at least 5 years of college an a year of student teaching just to get their license in the first place. This is not a set it and forget it profession.

A misinterpreted phenomenon. Supposedly, our iqs have actually decreased by an entire standard deviation since the victorian era

Whites fear any race being on an equal level to them. They worked so hard to keep the rest of the world down, yet here they are perpetuating the grand myth that there's a global conspiracy out to get the white man.

>Why do rght wing retards want to end public schools and send us back to the 1800s is it so more retards vote Republican in the future?

if your schooling doesn't achieve this you are being ripped off and doing this costs hardly anything

1. A theory of human nature (as embodied in history, philosophy, theology, literature and law).

2. Skill in the active literacies (writing, public speaking).

3. Insight into the major institutional forms (courts, corporations, military, education).

4. Repeated exercises in the forms of good manners and politeness; based on the truth that politeness and civility are the foundation of all future relationships, all future alliances, and access to places that you might want to go.

5. Independent work.

6. Energetic physical sports are not a luxury, or a way to “blow off steam,” but they are absolutely the only way to confer grace on the human presence, and that that grace translates into power and money later on. Also, sports teach you practice in handling pain, and in dealing with emergencies.

7. A complete theory of access to any place and any person.

8. Responsibility as an utterly essential part of the curriculum; always to grab responsibility when it is offered and always to deliver more than is asked for.

9. Arrival at a personal code of standards (in production, behavior and morality).

10. To have a familiarity with, and to be at ease with, the fine arts. (cultural capital)

11. The power of accurate observation and recording. For example, sharpen the perception by being able to draw accurately.

12. The ability to deal with challenges of all sorts.

13. A habit of caution in reasoning to conclusions.

14. The constant development and testing of prior judgements: you make judgements, you discriminate value, and then you follow up and “keep an eye” on your predictions to see how far skewed, or how consistent, your predictions were.

What liberals say that say they fear:
She will tear apart public schools in its current form and alter it into something completely different. This is incredibly retarded because everyone has already hailed to the high heavens that American public schools are an absolute disgrace. They rate lower than nearly all 1st world countries, and they do not produce well educated adults.
If you suddenly hate Betsy DeVos because she's going to actually change the educational system, you're either a hypocrite or ignorant.

What liberals really fear:
The few higher ups in the educational department probably made the message to hate Betsy DeVos. Why? She'll tear apart the liberal anti-white agenda. No more social justice warrior being taught nor social engineering being pushed. She will kill the process of liberal indoctrination.

He's promoting a straw man argument. If conservatives support allowing alternatives to public schools at no additional cost to the taxpayer or parent, then they must necessarily oppose all forms of public education.

See the failure in logic? OP hopes you do not, because his straw man depends on it.

So below the Nation's median wage? These people get Master's degrees. I'm glad I live in a state that pays teacher's well, and we have the best education in the country.

>yea they provide a worthy service to people unlike you

And people who provide a worthy service should get a raise right?

>American public schools aren't like Europe we dont get politics lessons during English 101 why the hell do you think all the high school graduates

I don't know where you get that information from but this doesn't happen... only if you have a retarded teacher that thinks giving his political opinion all the time, which also happens in the US, probably more frequently than here because usually people don't talk about politics here.

And on the contrary, you go to college and have to take all this fucking indoctrination classes like gender studies, liberaly psychology101 and marxist-worldview for 200 please for extra mendatory credit points, while over here, you go to uni and only do the fucking stuff needed for your subject. If you study physics, you'll have 80 only physics classes and some maths at the beginning. The system you have is unheard of here and whenever I tell someone how it's going for you guys everybody is shaking their head.

The US has way more political indoctrination in their education system than we have.

Grades do not determine your eligibility for federal assistance, but i have a 3.5. I don't think it's emotional to reach the conclusion that betsy devos has no interest nor the competence to protect federal funds for public universities.

Because the youth of America seek a better world than the reactionary shit stain land you want.

We seek a world where the nation state is in the dustheap of history.

And we do not fall for scams like the people who voted Trump, as only the elderly fall for that Amway claptrap of bringing jobs back by killing outsourcing.

Truth is the jobs you seek to protect will die regardless, as the free market is against them now.

This is less a rebirth and more a last stand by people still clinging to the past, hopelessly trying to roll back the clock due to realizing that the future will not be the past- and that their reality is falling apart so they must bash their head into walls and try to tear down the house they once appreciated even at the expense of their own children or ability to compete against the foreign forces they so despise.

As a heads up, nuclear war won't bring a agricultural paradise where the natural order is restored. It will just be a collapse to human extinction as the conditions that allowed for our existence in the first place vanish.

There is just no going back.

>$40k is excessively good pay

>not meeting specific benchmarks

yeah, i.e. not pushing enough kids through the system...

Also the union pays for almost everything you mentioned. And im not talking westchester county, im talking the entire state of new york.

Teacher's wages. But you provide nothing to support the democrat conspiracy to fund education just to get campaign contributions

So why are you on Sup Forums when you thinkwe're all fucked?

tfw the Devos mansion is only a few miles from me

my public school was good, mostly white, lots of smart kids

we rank badly because of blacks and hispanics and ghetto culture in cities

>She'll tear apart the liberal anti-white agenda. No more social justice warrior being taught nor social engineering being pushed. She will kill the process of liberal indoctrination.
>PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE LEFTWING INDOCTRINATION MAYMAY
when will this retarded meme end if that were the case all the highschool graduates would have voted for Hillary

Absolutely unbelievable. This is with student loans of what, $400 a month? Maybe we have shit teachers because smart people choose not to live in virtual poverty.

>yeah, i.e. not pushing enough kids through the system...

Wrong. I've seen teachers get fired on the spot for low state testing scores (that democrats mostly write btw), failing the wrong rich white kid, and just being a crappy teacher (all students failing or doing poorly). Union can't do shit.

What state?

thats the average dummy. all these anecdotes you have of masters degrees are meaningless, we need to overhaul teaching

I don't see why I should be preaching to the choir.

Are you implying people vote based on their education they have? The reason Hillary didn't win is because the left went so fucking bonkers with their identity politics that they scared of sensible people in the population.

The SJW's went full retard and showed their true colors in record time, thinking it's ok now because Hillary will win anway. The schools are still indoctrination centers but what can you do when you have the end result of such indoctrination sitting in class with you and you might think "will I also be this fucking retarded in 2 years when school is finished"?

Propaganda/indoctrination doesn't work when you have real life counter arguments sitting next to you.

>. I've seen teachers get fired on the spot for low state testing scores
I've seen the opposite!
wow anecdotes are so useful

Where in the US does $40-50k make you rich?

The problem is that America has the potential to revamp its entire education system, but would rather find ways to increase our test scores than to teach anything worthwhile or to instill any knowledge into the students.

There should be public schools because God knows what this country would be like with even dumber, uncultured swine.

Most kids are never challenged in school, they are never pushed to their limits, and are never fostered properly. Teacher neglect and overall lack of enthusiasm due to the bureaucratic nature of education has stunted the growth of most of this generation.

Furthermore, it's not bad enough that students are taught almost nothing, it's that they are taught the wrong thing. Nobody in real life makes 8 + 5 = 10 with the whole common core garbage.

However, that simply is how America works. We have all the potential to truly provide a great service to our people. We already spend at least twice as much on our education just to pump out adolescents with no real knowledge, experience, and culture. It wouldn't cost us more to change the way in which we do things, but here we are doing things the wrong way and everybody in other civilized nations laugh at us for good reason.

People vote like their parents.

1. the relative success of liberal indoctrination

2. the undebatable failure of liberal education concepts

3. the NEA denying vouchers to fund any competitive trade school or private alternative system

It's more than one thing, you make a good point. But, the liberal system not being completely successful is hardly saying they arent trying.

Many, fortunately, aren't in the public system.

Just like the sources you provided. Oh wait.

>can't be my fault. gotta be the parents.

youtu.be/nhiGNo6yCtw