Start beating their asses again boys

Western females respect one thing, and one thing only. Force.

If bitches don't respect and appreciate the society WE built and ALLOW them to share, as men, then it's time we start MAKING them respect us through force and pain.

Strange bitches acting obnoxious should get knocked the fuck out.

White knights defending them, and beta orbiters, should get knocked the fuck out as well.

Our women are throwing a massive temper tantrum that is destroying our society, and it's time we put a stop to it.

Go back to /r9k/, Elliot Rodger.

Calm down Tyrone Jamal Mohamed lll

He's right you know.

>two white knights suddenly appear

t. Mohammed Al-Americani

Only way they'll learn.

Bitch in a club?

Wait by the bathroom long enough, knock her the fuck out, and bail before they realize what happened in the club.

Make sure to have friends who can serve as witnesses saying you didn't do it, or you just defended yourself.

>>Addressing OP as a guy who hated normies and murdered more men than women
what did he mean by this?

the law is on their side, you touch a woman and you get assraped in prison

no thanks

id rather just fuck skanks till im 30 then marry the first 19yr old i can find

Bitches in school?

Ambush that ass in the hall.

Have some friends that can serve as witnesses and be a visual block, then grab that bitch and serve her some righteous five knuckle justice.

Goad them into hitting you first, and then send them to the moon.

Not if you scare the fucking shit out of them.

If you can't control your own women, you can't control anything.

y-you wouldn't hit me. Right user?

>he's so beta he can't exert control without violence

Being nice has done nothing for us but turned us into a pussy nation.

Stop being nice.

This is the exact same reason why men have stopped beating them, making this thread kinda moot.

It's not my job to "control' your bitch, it's your job, faggot.

I don't have to put up with her shit, and won't.

More ShareBlue making Sup Forums look like assholes. This board is overrun today. Ignore.

>beat women
>disdain for plebs.jpg

first non-retarded thing you've said
easy enough to cut off supply of things they need (i.e. attention, validation) when they act up
don't be a beta about it and they'll fall in line without a knuckle sandwich and a prison sentence for you

Hitting bitches? Even bullied beta faggots with revenge fantasies they can't fulfill shouldn't stoop that low, but if they hit you, hit them back.

Surely the libs wouldn't denounce beating the shit out of the very same people they manipulate, now would they.

wife beating is as american as apple pie

>he beats other men's women
>he's never been to a biker bar

This is about strange bitches, dude, not "your bitch".

I expect you to train your bitch, and if you don't, don't be surpised if she comes home fucked up after getting uppity with some dude because she thinks she's "equal", and men won't hit back.

how the fuck is one supposed to get the fifth knuckle involved? Jamb your thumb up their ass?

nah my grandpa beat my mom and grandma
they were pretty fucked up because of it
both cried at his funeral doe

Hit them twice and make it an eight count.

Ah, well then. Equality for all, force to meet force etc.

>Start beating their asses again boys.

that will only further enable the feminists as embodied by playboy bunny feminists like Gloria Steinem

Link? Not normally a fan of sucker punches but the white guy was clearly not looking to fight.

The regressive left's new tactic is to pit women against men further dividing everyone. Fuck off limp fag.

t. Jake "I deserve it" Jacobson

Exactly.

Doesn't work that way.

First, when men no longer allow them to behave like shitheads and start breaking their teeth the same way they do men, they will start wanting to act straight to avoid getting their jaw broken. That's the same way men learn.

Second, society has appeased and catered to feminist cunts for 100 years now, and that's gotten us NOTHING but a higher tax burden and less efficient and effective public service jobs. They'll NEVER be satisfied, so quit trying to please them, and start holding them accountable for their bullshit with FORCE.

They do it because they know faggots like you will allow some cunt to walk all over them because you want their pussy.

KYS, bitch.

>WE
You didn't build shit behind your computer moron so stop taking pride in the actions of others. Also if you really think this is the right way to go ask a few friends of yours to beat the shit out of your mom, that will teach her how respectable his son is I'm sure.

Anyone opposed to wife-beating is an islamophobe

This. Webm related, a European woman being put in her place by her Arab master.

lmao she was destroyed. RIP Snookie you idiot bitch

Look at this shit.

Some fucking beta pussy letting some bitch slap him around like a dog.

Poor kid was probably raised by a single mother that indoctrinated him with the societal bullshit mantra of "don't hit girls". Meanwhile that little cunt has had her head filled with "stronk womyn" bullshit all her life, and clearly has no fear of retaliation or consequences.

That's the kind of bitch that needs to have her front teeth knocked out, as do the people that created that cowardly beta faggot.

If my mother tried to fight a fully grown man, then she deserves to get her ass knocked out the same as your dumb cunt of a mother does, bitch.

U GOIN TO JAIL NOW!!

richie?

These stupid cunts think they're so special they can even attack a cop.

Time to teach them that they're wrong.

KEk Women

I used to spank my woman when she acted out of line and we were the best couple. Now she's six feet under.
>tfw

If a woman wants to take a swing at me, I will defend myself no different than anyone else. However, I will treat a man the same. I have never hit a woman....I grabbed one one time to avoid future strikes, and it was the most sane thing I could have done. Had I turned my brain off, and chimped out she would have got a good one.

Video is not me, but you decide how much one has to take before reaction.

Women want to fight for equality bla bla bla, but they will cower and cry about how real men don't hit women.....all the while forgetting that they should not fire the first punch.....

Beating is not needed really but slapping her if she's gone insane (asking for a fight, or throwing glass objects...) is perfectly fine and always works.

shouldn't have hit her so much

t.White boy

>If a woman wants to take a swing at me, I will defend myself no different than anyone else. However, I will treat a man the same.

Exactly.

If every man did that instead of allowing crazy bitches to get away with their stupid shit, then women would know how to behave.

Mate, if you hit her too hard, she'll break. A firm touch will do just fine.

Good god. This is why more men should know the most basic of martial arts throws. Unless you're a twig it's the best way to diffuse a situation where you're getting punched by a weakling and want to avoid hurting then tremendously.

>Beating women
>Not treating them like the children they are and spank them

Only niggers and subhumans beat their woman. Women are children, they are not adults, and will never be. You don't beat children, you spank them and take all their favorite things away till they behave, in this case, you stop paying attention to them till they behave.

Huh, I thought for sure this video was some kind of fetish thing until the warp overtook him

/thread

It's why I study martial arts. The problem is, most people think the point of a martial art is to kill when, usually, most martial art techniques are safer than knocking someone out.

I'll spank my woman.

I'll knock strange bitches the fuck out as if they were a man, since obviously no man has taught them how to act.

Wow. That guy has the patience of a saint. Think she had a long hard think about equality while she was lying on the cold wet ground?

you sound like a muslim....

Pretty sure she got hit so hard she couldn't remember the last 24 hours

now this, this one deserve to be punched

Just like the rabbits, user?

when they truly deserve it, it's ok legit self defense

hes right though

fpbp

Yes Lennie, just like the rabbits.

At least Haj doesn't let his women walk all over him and fuck up his society the way western "men" do...

>Only niggers and subhumans beat their woman
And look how niggers and subhuman women still cater to their men you castrated OOHHH LOOK HOW CIVILIZED I AM FAGGOT.

I'm not a nigger I wont beat a woman.
If you are too much of a failure to keep a woman in line without force you should off your self right now, or at the very least change paint your self black and live with the apes

Appeasing white knights are why we went from left to right in that pic.

L E G I T thread

fpwp

>to keep a woman in line without force you should off your self right now
>without force
Thats funny.

You know what we should we do, we should beat the shit out of white knights instead.

Degenerates out

>If you are too much of a failure to keep a woman in line without force you should off your self right now, or at the very least change paint your self black and live with the apes

Actually beating your wife is a very white thing. Niggers don't stay in relationships long enough to get angry enough to beat them up. Niggers chimping out randomly isn't the same thing.

Being a slave to obnoxious cunts that don't respect you, or the power of bigger stronger men, does indeed make you a nigger.

Now get to work so you can provide this bitch in pic related with your tax dollars so she can feed her 15 keeds', nigger.

White knight faggots should be culled.

Being "strange" and acting "obnoxious" isn't a justification for knocking someone out. If you think it is then YOU are the enemy of civilized society

RARE

Your a faggot. Women only respect violence. They will always side with the man who is the most violent.

most regular women are decent, you would knew that if you actually had a life.
turn off the computer and live your life.

Its weird how much women have in common with niggers.

Off yourself subhuman. Your kike tactics won't work here.

What kind of loser must resort to beating their own woman? If she doesn't respect you it's probably because you're a faggot.

>Being "strange" and acting "obnoxious" isn't a justification for knocking someone out.

No.

Being strange, obnoxious, and attacking a fully grown man is, though.

Cull yourself.

This bear of a man reminds me of a hs fight i saw where a short kid started throwing fast jabs at this big kid sitting and eating. Big kid has enough stands up slowly while taking hits picks small lad up turns him upsode down and drops the kid on his head. Fight ended hahaha

Aha, this thread brought all the cucks out.

Another white knight faggot that starts mewing about "protecting the womyns" without even reading the thread.

I'd punch YOU first, then your dumb bitch second.

Getting angry gets you nowhere, OP, and actualy it just makes me think you're a sexually frustrated guy. Learn game and just enjoy the decline.

>falling for the vaginal jew
user...

My woman isn't the issue, white knight faggot, because she's trained. It's YOUR untrained cunt of a woman that's going to try and get in a strange mans face, or put her hands on him, that's the problem, and when she does, she should be righteously knocked the fuck out like every other bitch that pulls that shit.

Classic uppercut.

Yeah you should be allowed to backhand an unruly wife or angry harpy, but guess what? Try that shit in public and a mob of beta white knights will swarm you. Doesn't matter if the slut kicked you in the balls first, the betas will rush to her defense, just like they do on Sup Forums. And of course if you do it in private, the woman can and will get your ass locked up.

Violence is the Answer!!!

The percentage of women that would actually attack a man are so low that your whole 'it's time to start beating women' thing seems ridiculous.
It may have happened to you, but it's never happened to me, and I've never witnessed it save for the odd video on the internet.
Maybe you should stop thinking the world revolves around you, faggot.