What is it about cold weather that civilizes people?

What is it about cold weather that civilizes people?

More civilized people (white) happen to live in the cold.

My guess is that it forces you to cooperate, plan, build more advanced shelters and so forth. This has an effect on the local culture and it's people.

necessity for clothes/ community

Exactly this.

Chicago, Detroit etc. are pretty cold in the winter. Tell me more about how civilized their inner cities are.

Used to. Happened over tens of thousands of years together with the mating of early humans with Neanderthal. Arabs won't therefore become civilized if you buy them in cold temperatures.

Chicago and Detroit are civilized compared to Rio and Haiti...

Because winter killed off all the idiots who didn't prepare and cooperate.

All that were left were the noble barbarians known as white people.

Sadly, shitskins did not experience the same culling and remain retarded to this day.

Well, in order to survive a -30 C winter you need to work the rest of the seasons just to collect and process enough food to make ends meet.Also , in the winter you need to burn at least 50 kgs of wood per night just to stay alive.
If you don't cooperate you can't survive on your own.

Well yea no shit. Chicago and Detroit are still US cities with plenty of white people, especially at the top driving the economy. Why are you comparing them to 3rd world shitholes?

It kills ones that cant plan the future

because if you just eat a watermelon and lie on the streets, you freeze to death

Ever hear about the ants and the grasshoppers?

They're not civilized because a bunch of fucking niggers moved in. Niggerscan never be real cold-climate people.

keeps the nig nogs away

how the fuck do you exercise in the winter.
my hair freezes instantly and my skin starts breaking and cracking and shit.

I hate winter now for like the first time ever.

Too cold for all of that fussing and feuding.

You'd think the same would be true of very hot places. And it is in some areas, but seems like a lot of hot places are just constant war all the time.

Winter kills the impulsive ones. Only the smartest understand to stockpile food for the winter.

Well we're talking about civilized vs. civilized so I wasn't only thinking in the small context of USA

You go out skiing and dont act like a little bitch.

civilized vs uncivilized*

Explain Russia.

Fuck off back to Africa nig nog

Too goddamn cold to deal with dumb shit like trannies and sjws. Even with their blubber, it's too cold and hard to live up there.
>t. northern Illinois/Wisconsin

Russia is a civilized society, there's nothing to explain.

but I want to run around and shit.

Wear winter clothes and get used to it. Would much rather exercise out in the cold than disgusting muggy heat

gay

its less hospitable to life in general, so there are fewer predators, and infectious micro organisms too

Necessity is the mother of invention

Winter forces people to plan ahead.

Some African languages lack a future tense because they never had to think ahead. Its always warm, there is always food, there is always water, they don't have to worry about anything changing because nothing changes.

Africa maybe where humans evolved from, but some never left the cradle. And like a child who is always treated like a baby, Africans never learned to plan for the future.

Also, winter gives you time to do something other that farm and hunt. With that time you can learn about the world, create things that are not needed to live, and so on. While in Africa, they mostly hunt and maybe farm, there isn't the lovely free time of winter.

the fact some african languages lack a future tense isn't indicative of the climate particular to africa, none-reification of time in language is a common feature of primitive symbolic languages all over the world, including in europe

>how the fuck do you exercise in the winter.
you shovel snow.

I'm so fucking civilized, you can't even imagine.

This. People who are confined to a small space for long periods of time either go crazy, or find ways to keep themselves occupied by developing a skill to spend time on. In the winter you have plenty of time to work on something and learn to socialize with people and come up with group efforts to work towards.

well

if your head is in cold u think better, when ur head is in heat u feel cancerous af and very very VERY fucking pissed off

t. person who lives in country with hot weather

Low time preference

Western civilisation started in warm regions, Scandinavia has done fuck all compared to Italy, Greece, Germany etc. to further western civilisation.

hardship

The shift happened with steam
>Germany
The barbarians of Roman times? They didn't do anything until modernity

Partially this, but you also don't have to deal with nearly as many of the rampant diseases, viruses, and parasites found in the tropics. People don't die as prematurely.

Climate Change is going to be such a bitch as it warms the planet, we're already seeing those Zika carrying mosquitoes migrate north.

have to sit around inside and think. can't run around like niggers raping in the 80 degree heat.

I meant western civilisation in general, are you denying that Germany is one of the main contributers to making the west great after the fall of the roman empire?

LMAO

>RUSSIA IS THE OLNY COUNTRY PROVES THIS WROING

>Note to self only buy fresh, never frozen arabs

Predators are only a problem for livestock.

Like swedes?

80% of the world lives 1000mi from the equator
Like 5 billion people
Russia has 157 million
canada has 35 million

Considering what you whites call ciolization started in the Mediterranean

Living in the cold is for retards

You can't grow food
All the animals go south
Humans are warm blooded. They die if they get too cold.

Have fun in the snow viking nigger. Built a snow hut and ooga booga your a polar bear to mate with.

HOW are humans so fucking stupid to say retard shit like OP

acctually civilization started in the middle east you illitarate idiot.

>HOW are humans so fucking stupid to say retard shit like OP
buttmad polar bear confirmed

These guys know it.

>Cold climate requires cooperation and innovation to survive. Evolution favours civil and intelligent people.
>The cold keeps diseases at bay, giving civilizations continuity and stability.

May I also add:

>scarcity and expense of producing resources has kept populations in check. Low numbers have forced quality of the individual vs mass of the horde.

why didn't native americans invent something other than a teepee

kek. exactly.

ITT gayropeans pretend to know something about cold

Survival of the fittest in extreme conditions.

depends on how you define europe

the greeks said it begins in crimea, so they would not consider Russia european (at least slightly)

What website is this?

Cold weather doesn't do shit. Look at the fucking Eskimos for chrissakes. They are as drunken, wife beating, kid diddling, relying on welfare as any Indian in the lower 48.

Environment matters. But so do genetics.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

>What is it about cold weather that civilizes people?

It ain't rocket science. Cold weather enforces a state of responsible preparedness, institutional, personal, and otherwise.

I.E., you can live as a bum in southern California with nothing more than a pair of flip-flops and some jean shorts. Try that shit in northern Utah and you'll be dead by November.

Nothing.

Greeks and Romans lived in warm weather while germanics lived in cold and were barbarians.

The greeks thought that the cold weather makes people savage because it makes it that much more difficult to survive, which makes sense.

The cold areas became civilized from the Romans and adopting roman technology and ways of thinking. By themselves they were uncivilized coons.

>My guess is that it forces you to cooperate, plan, build more advanced shelters and so forth. This has an effect on the local culture and it's people.
>forces you to [...] plan
>forces you to cooperate

peaceful cooperation and planning are the big reasons

moral climatology is truer than anyone ever realized when combined with facets of evolutionary

It forces people to work together to survive. Thats why white people hide their evil and blacks dont lol

>What is the great migration?
>tfw US history books used to refer to negroes as fauna using terms like migration

never skip leg day

They planned to get food, but thats about it. When people lived in cold weather back then they didnt have time to create civilization. This is why this was done in the Mediterranean area, because food was easy to grow, climate was easy to live in, and people had alot of time to get together and discuss ideas.

This is why ancient greece and rome were the centers of the intellectual world their plentiful climate and geography allowed for them to have time to do things besides just survive. Civilization did not come from cold climates. These people were barbarians until more modern history.

In b4 "africa is warm why didnt they get civilized" well they are just niggers.