CANADA YES! Trudeau to ratify CETA unlimited EU (((migration))) to Canada

Justin Trudeau travels to Europe next week to mark EU's ratification of CETA deal

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-europe-trip-eu-1.3972534

"CETA is the most progressive trade agreement ever negotiated by Canada or the European Union," Trudeau said in a statement.

"CETA sets a high standard for free trade agreements of the future. It will benefit Canada and the European Union by opening new markets and creating new opportunities for Canadian businesses and workers on both sides of the Atlantic," he added.

When the 751-seat European Parliament votes for CETA, it will provisionally bring well over 90 per cent of the deal into force, possibly within months.

OTTAWA—A new report says Canada’s biggest win under the massive trade deal it’s negotiating with the European Union (EU) will be improved labour mobility both into and out of the 28-nation bloc.

According to the report, Across the Sea with CETA: What New Labour Mobility Might Mean for Canadian Business, the deal with the EU is expected to offer Canadian and European workers the ability to work more freely in each others markets—from the current 90 days to a maximum of three years.

“In comparison with previous free trade agreements that covered labour mobility, CETA breaks new ground in several respects,” the report reads.

While only the outlines of the agreement’s labour mobility provisions have been announced to date, the Conference Board says EU officials have agreed to use a “negative list” of worker categories—ones excluded from the agreement—rather than a “positive list” specifying what services are covered.

>So instead of specifying worker classes like NAFTA, now only a few professions are excluded and anyone in the EU can come to Canada
>Do you think Hans the machinist making 120k euros is going to come to Canada to make 50k Euros?

Guess who's coming Goys!!

t. NO FUCKING LIMITS ON MIGRATION FROM EU TO CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

canadaimmigrants.com/quebec-immigration-by-country/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/montreals-french-invasion-why-immigrants-from-france-are-moving-in-en-masse/article21085397/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now Pajeet can be joined by Ahmed and Samir.

Is there even a single Western country that actually has a bright future?

well at least i can leave now

Nope, we're all doomed

fuckin leafs. we used to just ignore you leftist cunts, but it looks like we need to bitch slap you tards soon. DOTRW

We don't want it either, m8.

canadian salaries are shit

You goys already know it's going to be Mohammed, Muhammed and Mahammed's coming

>t. CETA includes visas for spouses and kids
>t. Temporary Foreign Workers who are supposed to be deported collect welfare
>t. (((migrants))) will come and claim benefits

>Guess who's coming Goys!!

It's me, Marian!

>t. CETA includes visas for spouses and kids

great we're going to get the okcupid migrants

USA

Oh leafs... when will you learn.

Muslim are too dumb for english most of the time.

Canada will basically be flooded with Eastern Europeans.

I'm not exaggerating, but Canada won't let in whites

We have an African Muslim Somali Citizen Refugee Minister and half our federal cabinet is Poo in Loos

Do you think any of the Muslims here speak English or French, kraut?

I hwish our muslims would all go to Canada
>Canada, the country that died for our sins

DOes this mean I can immigrate to EU?

I'm putting all my bets down on Trump and hoping he pulls our cucked PM out of this since they will be meeting next week

Counting on him to uncuck Western society

for three years yeah

then you find a spouse and its permanent

Maybe you'll get me in your country.
THen I'll try to get legally into the US to be part of Tumps America!

A dream would come true.

How do we stop the globalist EU

Trump is sending his son on law to meet trudope.
Ultimate disgrace to canada and canadians

I drive across the lake every winter to get weed and beer. Looks like I can put shooting at filthy arabs on the list of things to do in canada during the winter.

good idea, once enough Germans have settled in the USA we can elect our own American Schultz

Sounds interesting.

At least he's putting Keystone back on the table

Fuck Schulz.

ARTICLE 10.9Show or hide the answer Short-term business visitors
1. In accordance with Annex 10-B, a Party shall allow the temporary entry and stay of

short-term business visitors of the other Party for the purposes of carrying out the activities listed in Annex 10-D, provided that the short-term business visitors:

(a) are not engaged in selling a good or a service to the general public;

(b) do not on their own behalf receive remuneration from a source located within the Party where

the short-term business visitors are staying temporarily; and

(c) are not engaged in the supply of a service in the framework of a contract concluded between

an enterprise that has no commercial presence in the territory of the Party where the

short-term business visitors are staying temporarily, and a consumer in that territory, except as provided in Annex 10-D.

2. Each Party shall allow temporary entry of short-term business visitors without the

requirement of a work permit or other prior approval procedures of similar intent.

3. The maximum length of stay of short-term business visitors is 90 days in any six-month

period.

>Each Party shall allow temporary entry of short-term business visitors without the requirement of a work permit or other prior approval procedures of similar intent.

Why do you believe that electing a kike into office will help you?
>inb4 electing a woman

Oh thank goodness, I have no problem with canada absorbing euro migrants. Maybe they can set up some deal with Greece and ship all the migrant stuck in the camps to Canada.

You better build another wall, because they want burger money.

Oh snap... i would be willing to emigrate to Canada, British Columbia. How's the job market overthere for security guards? serious question.

Holy shit, do you have some kind of competition with Sweden that whos most cucked country in world.

can't wait to dip my cock in maple syrup

It's ok, I'll figure something out.

I heard Trudopes liberals took bribes from DNC to push some pipelines.
canada will suffer the trump curse.
Thanks faggots. Crab in the bucket canadians sink everyone they can.

Perfect. Now all the sandniggers can go look for gibs on the other side of the ocean. I'll start printing leaflets (see what I did here) tomorrow!

Can you afford a million dollar house?
>jobs
>Canada
pick one

to get "yous" with abvious baits.

>well at least i can leave now

yes, to an even shittier place

Gay
I want the fuck out of here permently from immigration. Not some bullshit visa and hope I can find some dumb bitch to wife.

LOOKS LIKE CANADIA IS GETTING A WALL TOO

Sup Forumsand

>Ontario
Phew, thought that said "Orlando" for a second. A fucking leaf, etc.

ARTICLE 11.4Show or hide the answer Recognition
1. The recognition of professional qualifications provided by an MRA shall allow the service

supplier to practice professional activities in the host jurisdiction, in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the MRA.

2. If the professional qualifications of a service supplier of a Party are recognised by the other

Party pursuant to an MRA, the relevant authorities of the host jurisdiction shall accord to this service supplier treatment no less favourable than that accorded in like situations to a like service supplier whose professional qualifications have been certified or attested in the Party's own jurisdiction.

3. Recognition under an MRA cannot be conditioned upon:

(a) a service supplier meeting a citizenship or any form of residency requirement; or

(b) a service supplier's education, experience or training having been acquired in the Party's own jurisdiction.

>Literally do not have to be a resident of the EU country (ie. Mohammed sneaks into Italy)
>Mohammed's hairstyling diploma didn't have to originate/be verified in any EU state (Syria is fine)
>Flies into Canada on a CETA short-term business visa
>Mohammed's wife and 8 kids come too
>Collect $43,000/year welfare while claiming refugee status

We need a second wall more and more every day.

There are better ways of obtaining (You)s

*pays jizya"

Did the migrants really fuck up Germany that bad?

I always thought your great economy compensated for that

Leaflets
>Leaf

You nigger

YES! All our muslim love Canada since they can practice the sharia there. Thx Trudeau.

Time to build a northern wall

In no time at all the refugees from the EU will flood Canada and then cross into the US

I thought your previous immigration Minister was a total cuck who shilled for rapefugees just to be replaced by one. And this now one is relatively based and against mass immigration

French racewar when? heard Moroccans are burning your banlieues down
>Why do you believe that electing a kike into office will help you?
it won't. He will only perform euthanasia. Why drag it out?

Maybe this will mean we won't have to import non whites.

I live in Buffalo and I can already smell the fuckers coming over illegally

every Muslims here love Canada because of the gibs, and the sharia.
You can check every of our "muslim" forum, Canada is their favorit country.

This

ARTICLE 10.7Show or hide the answer Key personnel
1. Each Party shall allow the temporary entry and stay of key personnel of the other Party

subject to the reservations and exceptions listed in Annex 10-B.

2. Each Party shall not adopt or maintain limitations on the total number of key personnel of the

other Party allowed temporary entry, in the form of a numerical restriction or an economic needs test.

>Each Party shall not adopt or maintain limitations on the total number of key personnel of the other Party allowed temporary entry, in the form of a numerical restriction or an economic needs test

>UNLIMITED MIGRANTS, NO QUOTAS ALLOWED OR ONLY ADMITTING MUHAMMED FOR AN ECONOMIC BENEFIT
>Literally have to admit infinite Mohammeds even if they are a drain on resources

Calling all Pols

We will take over the trade industry

Then billed mansion and missiles in the mother land. Strike deal with Russia

Take over weak shit skin Germany

Forge a new Polish Kingdom.

Shame these muslims don't have any skills. We already have a similar program with the US and Mexico and it hasn't been too problematic.

Also now Mohammeds can get in on CETA visa with a fake diploma
CBSA has to let them in
Flies in 8-month pregnant wife on CETA spousal visa
Mohammed Jr is now Canadian citizen
Mohammed flies in his other 8 kids
Mohammed Jr applies for family reunification for parents and 8 siblings
Go on welfare, collect $43,000/year

>The Cost of Living for Hans drops by 2/3
>Gets away from all the shitskins and rapefugees
>Comes to smaller centres and rural areas where the demographic is 95% white
>Canadian shitskin refugees flock to EU to join their mudslime families and get away from our bitter winters
>Canada wins/wins

>truck or treat
>cherry-filled allah akbars, exploding with flavor
>jihad-o-lanterns

Happy Halloween, Canada

Man our major employer, Hydro, in my city is going through huge layoffs

Its just gonna get worse when Trump unleashes USA energy, Canada is gonna lose a whole lot of jobs

Manitoba Hydro?

Yes

Bout time desu fampai, theyre pretty lazy, But theyre gonna be bleeding jobs soon

Hans who earns 120k euros isn't going to come to a 66% white country to earn only 50k euros max

But the 999,900 refugees who can't get jobs (100 / 1M refugees got a job in germany) can now enter canada on a CETA VISA w/o verifying their qualifications and bring unlimited family members on CETA family visas

There are no limits on CETA VISAs

wait what?

I hope you enjoy paying for that northern wall we're gonna have to build now.

You even have to ask?

You leafs never cease to amuse me

Hehehe

bump

Just cut my life in pieces senpai.

>ceta will allow skilled european labour in
>already 30k french a year move to quebec without it
>posters making fun of canada don't even know about the tfw nightmare

more like 4k french a year, the rest from 3rd world shitholes

canadaimmigrants.com/quebec-immigration-by-country/

If it happens as you seem to predict, then expect a civil war.

Canadians are a passive lot by nature. But just like in 1812, don't fuck with us. Or we'll burn your shit to the ground and walk home with nothing else to say.

>Poland
>Western
>Actually being this fucking retarded

Build another wall on the less insane border.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/montreals-french-invasion-why-immigrants-from-france-are-moving-in-en-masse/article21085397/

>By 2013, nearly 55,000 French citizens were registered at the French consulate in Montreal, up by about 45 per cent from 2005, according to the consulate. In reality, that number is likely much higher.

>A consulate spokesman estimates only about half of the French in Canada register, putting the estimated number of French citizens in Montreal at about 110,000. Toronto and Quebec City are the next most popular destinations, each home to about 10,000 registered French citizens.

number is picking up quickly as france tears at it's seams, there's a few different types of immigration possible for french to quebec and that's measuring only one of them

If it's white French that's great. I live on the Plateau and lots of French from France, almost no mohammeds

London is also France's sixth biggest city
I'm so glad the UK is leaving before all these trade deals are ratified. Enjoy your influx of Eastern Europeans

canada has a smaller government than france and a much less generous welfare system

it's white french wanting some degree of freedom and safety

couple that with ceta and the potential for some based slavs who are immune to marxism and I like these moves

You know as well as I do we're not getting more slavs....
If you want pollacks and shit, go to Sudbury.

fuck canada fuck canada fuck canada

Calm down, friend.
Canada is great! It's our leaders that need to get fucked...

fuck canada I'm tried of this shit

world war 3 need to hurry up

I dont so, future generations are all being taught by extreme progressive lefties

Once all the older conservatives die off i cant see any right wing parties getting into office

You can't expect the world to just do what you want without any effort first!
Go out there and spark the flames. Fuel the fires! Watch the world burn!
Or sit here on a mongolian hand painting forum and cry as you fap impotently like the faggot you are.

Your choice.

It's just a route for migrants to get into canada

Read above

>CETA provides instant visas and doesn't require citizenship or permanent residency proof (read MIGRANTS)
>Canada can't discriminate on a CETA visitors qualifications/experience not being obtained/certified in Europe (so Mohammed says he's a Doctor, he's a doctor)
>Work Classes aren't positive, like specifically defined in NAFTA, rather negative (a few banned) and everything else goes
>Spouses and children also get automatic CETA visas
>There are no limits on migration; a strict numerical quota and economic benefit test are strictly prohibited

So literally any migrant that gets into a EU28 (inc. Romania) can get the CETA stamp and fly into Canada no questions asked

Giant cuck you are my guy.

Yet you're the one saying "fuck this country" on a gay ass image board instead of adding to the discussion.

Funny how the world works, isn't it?

It's probably the reason (((Schulz))) want to up refugees to 2-3M a year, knowing with CETA a lot will leave for canada and he'll be helping to enrich Canada

For these visas you almost always need a job offer. We've had a similar system with Mexico for decades now.

Great, we can dump all of our gypsies in canada again.