Legal open carry advocates visit a police station to file a complaint

>legal open carry advocates visit a police station to file a complaint.
>nearly get shot to death

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw

What the fuck is wrong with cops in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihaGSTDmmgY
youtube.com/watch?v=QySpBYaz_p0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P21rjGAuhBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't speak for anyone else, but when I went tot he police academy, the entire first day was nothing but watching videos of cops getting killed.

these dudes are idiots and for once i agree with the cops response

Um, because they look like they're going to shoot up the place? Anyone carrying a gun into a police station, legal or not, is fucking retarded and i'm surprised they didn't get shot to shit.

This is the white version of
>charge at the cop
>expect not to get shot

maybe he (((refused to comply)))

You're baiting we all know it. Sup Forums supports guns more than most, but this is pure retardation.

Their armed and concealing their identity, entering a government building. They look like fucking terrorists.

>legal open carry
Isn't it illegal to bring firearms into any government building in just about every state?

Blame blacks for ambushing and assassinating cops. Those laws were written when it was a mighty white country and there was social trust.

These guys were baiting a reaction just like Ahmad the clock maker was. They should have been shot in the parking lot.

This video has sent me on another "Sovereign Citizen BTFO" compilation binge.
I hope you are happy faggot.

and these faggot pussy pigs wonder why reasonable people hate them. more dead cops please! :)

open carry is one thing
but why would you MASKED into a police station?!

Not like they've been under any extra strain lately now is it.

I dont feel safe entering a police station, i need muh guns, cops could be muslim terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihaGSTDmmgY

>I am not under arrest! I am not under arrest!

These people are fucking nuts.

Just federal. No laws ( unless specifically stated) against exercising constitutional rights anywhere.

they were good boys they dindu nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=QySpBYaz_p0

>if you touch me, I will sue your ass
>*autistic screeching*

It's February so it's probably cold outside. People wear masks when it's really cold so they're not walking around with snot dribbling out their nose like a child.

I actually think that the man should've been able to do what he did in the video, legally speaking. Your rights are more important than some faggots finding you "suspicious". You guys find him suspicious because he has a gun and a mask. Some 72-year-old woman would probably find YOU suspicious because you're a young man. You want the cops called on you at night by some old Christian woman just because she finds you suspicious?

If you're not breaking the law, you should be left alone from interference.

I lol'd at the cops charging them with being too slow to put their weapons down.

The cops were saying threats to the men. The smart thing to do would be to freeze up and not move a fucking muscle.

He reaches for the gun too quick he's in trouble. He reaches for the gun too slow he's in trouble.

This is yet another situation where the police arrest someone for a crime, then invent the crime afterwards.

You guys are dumb for siding with the police here.

Cops are getting ambushed and killed.

Guy walks into a police station, masked, and gun at the ready. (not over his shoulder)

He's lucky to be alive.

As long as cops have a reasonable reason to believe their life is at risk, they are within their job authority to shoot to protect themselves.

Every responsible gun owner knows this.

You can Conceal Carry at the Texas Capitol

You left out that it was legal for him to do that.

The mask is because it was cold, and the gun...he doesn't need a reason to have a gun. It's his right to carry a gun.

You guys are fags. "I find his behavior suspicious so it's a crime."

Uh no. That's not how it works.

>forgets that police are also american citizens and also have the right to protect themselves
I imagine if you were a concealed weapon carrier and some dude enters your workplace/at a mall dressed exactly like them you would react like the police

Uh dude, I live in Arizona. We don't give a fuck about guns here. The employees at convenience stores usually rock pistols on their hips here.

I wouldn't call the cops or give a fuck at all if I saw that guy in his mask and gun.

You guys are just fags. I repeat, if someone is not breaking the law, then he should be left alone.

only in the US would someone think it's ok to walk in a fucking police station in a mask and carrying an assault rifle

You idiots deserve Trump. I hope he builds a wall around that whole excuse for a country so you all have to stay there and leave the rest of the world alone.

Daily reminder people who buy large amounts of conpenonts of explosives should be left alone because they have not technically broke the law
But meming aside even in your state it is illegal for weapons in government buildings and i am certain police buildings are government buildings

The mask was because it was cold? how much of a moron are you? I really don't mean to offend you, but I hate it when autists think they're using critical thinking skills while in reality they're just spewing idiocy.

The cops are wrong on so many issues, but this is not one of them. This was YT baiting video; it was obviously done to elicit such a dramatic response.

When it is cold you wear a scarf and something to cover the upper region of your head, not your entire face.

Nah, the men didn't do anything illegal. That's why they were charged with "disorderly conduct" and for being too slow to put their weapons down. Those were the only charges the police could invent. I'm sure they would've loved to stack more on the men.

If it were illegal for them to open carry in the police station, they would've been charged for it.

Why do you think people wear ski masks? It's to keep your face warm.

>only in the US would someone think it's ok to walk in a fucking police station in a mask and carrying an assault rifle

If it's legal then why not? Do people have to follow MORE than the law?

Really good bait thread here. These guys were ancap faggots. The cops showed amazing restraint by not killing them.

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand a free white man should be able to carry whatever weapons he wants wherever he wants to.
On the other hand they are retarded lolbertarians. I'll have to think about this one some more.

t. literal autist
learn what's acceptable social attire you fedora-tipping trenchcoat-wearing sperg

>If it's legal then why not? Do people have to follow MORE than the law?

You know what else is legal? When a cop shoots a guy in a ski mask carrying a rifle in a police station because the cop thinks the guy is a terrorist because HE FUCKING LOOKS LIKE A TERRORIST.

That shit is legal as fuck.

>be retard
>wear balaklava
>walk in to police station
>with a rifle in your hands
>wow cops are bastards!

This. Definitely deserved that reaction.

I recall a vid where a gentleman walked into a police station carrying a shotgun and started shooting cops. I wouldve shot them

>Libertarians intentionally pulling shit like this when they have open carry
I am starting to think these people are controlled opposition and need to be purged.

Here it is. Anyone defending these sillies need to watch this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P21rjGAuhBo

Should I be arrested for wearing a trenchcoat outside?

It's not illegal, but some people may find it suspicious and call the cops.

Is this point lost on you?

No it wouldn't be legal for the cops to shoot the man.

You're Croatian, the fuck you know about American laws.

This. They scare you into believing the public is your enemy by reminding you the slightest bit of mercy on your part could kill you.

leftypol detected

>dresses up as if he is going to shoot up a place
>Second Amendment In the United States, which has an English common law tradition, a longstanding right to keep and bear arms was recognized prior to the creation of a written national constitution.[17] Today, the right is specifically protected by the US Constitution and many state constitutions,[18] which grant a right to own arms for individual use and to bear these same arms both for personal protection and for use in a militia.

Americans sure are retarded.

no it isnt

>You're Croatian, the fuck you know about American laws.

You're right, I'm not American.

Now excuse me while I go outside and not get shot by some idiot with an assault rifle.

Fucking lmao, what kind of jackass open carrys like that into a fucking police station?

People who want to buy large amounts of cough syrup should be left alone

i wish they got shot desu

>>legal open carry

His hand is on the grip and the rifle is in an active, upholstered position (not on his back).

"Open carry" doesn't mean having an upholster weapon.

> It's February so it's probably cold outside.
> the coppe wiring around my chest attached to an ammo satchel keeps my cocoa and tendinies warm through regulation of my active heart beat.
> the vehicle I pilled up in? Yeash, I needed several porto potties filled with 9 volt bateries, fuel and fertalizer to power my auxiliary lights, operate my bbq grill and prepare to plant crops when the springtime comes.
Wut are you arresting me for? Fucking fascist enemy state baka. :(

Do you guys have a right to be retarded?

yeah I would have no problem if the cops had shot them both, I support open carry but you can't just walk around with your finger on the trigger and a balaclava. This is not responsible gun ownership, these guys are retarded.

I've seen videos of people trying to file complaints on police at the police office unarmed. They were practically murdered too.

This topic is funny. You guys are always making fun of black people for violating some petty laws like parking violations, then getting violently arrested by a police officer. "lmao the dindu nuffin deserved it for having a warrant for parking violations and not putting his hands up fast enough."

In this topic though, the men were actually following the law, yet you're STILL not on their side.

This proves that you're emotionally attached to one side, like with football. You choose a team in football and stick with it. It's the same thing here. You guys choose to side with the police no matter how egregious their behavior.

Fuckin' morons, the lot of you.

>In this topic though, the men were actually following the law, yet you're STILL not on their side.

Sup Forums is a boot-licker.