Boogie hate thread

Context:
>Breitbart makes article about violent degenerate sjw and use a random pic on google that happens to be boogie with anonymoose mask and fedora
>Boogie gets depressed and says now he can't lose weight because he is associated with savages from antifa and labeled a terrorist
>Tries to shame Breitbart for not taking down from the article the picture that is available online for free use because people know its boogie and they then send him death threats
>Sends his sjw supporters to damage Breitbarts reputation in comments on social media
>He is sad and depressed because surgery might not happen and he might gain weight again
>Top cuck supreme, fat fuck no. 2 Notch tries to comfort him by rubbing their fat bellies on eachother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG4StOKFw7M
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
yuki.la/v/329904458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's disgusting

The picture I mean not the post

E-celeb drama is not politics.

kiss me

i hope and pray with all of my heart that this hideous fat fuck dies of a heart attack faster than he can say Doritos. I fucking swear it's fat fucks like him who are too degenerate and self-pitying that makes my fucking insurance premiums go up on niggercare. I'm at least glad that his genes will not exist beyond him. What a fat fucking whiny loser he is. Seriously.

I know right? Everyone knows cooler ranch this the only acceptable flavor of Dorito.

His new shit fucking sucks!

Sage, this fat piece of filth always finds someone else to blame for him being such a sorry excuse for a human being. NEWS FLASH YOU FAT DEGENERATE, NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU FROM LOSING WEIGHT BUT YOURSELF.

At least he'll be dead soon.

>losing weight is hard

i want this meme to end

Don't try to tell me that fat fuck really ate this disgusting shit mix

I trying not to think about it my taxes enable this shit

don't worry, your tax enables boomercare, foreignwars and bankbailouts far more than a fat lards ass

he tried to drink it but vomited halfway thru because the thing itself is a bad taste combo

are you retarded? he only have to eat it once and get millions of views on youtube
him doing that ONCE made him $25 grand
would you eat a doritos and mtn dew mix for $25 grand?
or would you prefer working 12 hours a day in metal factory in shithole poland for 4 years to get the same amount?

Boogie actively tries harder to find excuses to not lose the weight than actually losing the weight.

I have no sympathy for the guy.

Fuck, i thought it can't get worse, but it did
Show that to anyone sho says public healthcare would be good for usa

frick off mike

not even DDP could motivate his fat filled brain to lose weight, he probably enjoys the pity he gets

Guys, cue sad music. I can't stop eating or playing with little kid toys. I love you very much. Send money.

I have zero idea who this fatass is and how many followers he has. Also, it's rich that a fucking malaysian of all people tells me how shity my country is

How does one come to the thought process to even entertain this

>malaysian telling other people they live in a shit country
Lose any planes recently, nigger?

go and comment on every video on him

keep eating fattie, just keep eating

Pretty sure I know which picture it is. I didn't know it was Boogie

Think of all the soap user

I will never forgive Boogie for wasting DDP's time.

He probably makes enough money to pay someone to follow him around and slap food out of his hands

>>He is sad and depressed because surgery might not happen and he might gain weight again

>he is associated with savages from antifa and labeled a terrorist
Nobody thinks boogie is an antifa terrorist.
The only way he could hurt someone is if he fell or sat on them. If you're afraid of boogie attacking you, simply walk slowly in any direction for a couple of minutes.

I'm a chair he has genocided out people

You trans-furniture people need to be ovened!

Could also just stand around the edge of his bed.

I love this place

>This is where I keep my genetics and underactive thyroid.jpg

SALAD DODGER

Nazis watch out, he might crush you because he is literally a wrecking ball, skip to 0:32 for body shape reference youtube.com/watch?v=OG4StOKFw7M

1st world country here. You guys SUCK! That is all.

>muh six gorrillion pound weight limit
Fuck off, chairfag.

Burn the chairs, seat war now.

What is with you east europe niggers and your fake news?

i bet he can leg press 2k

>>Boogie gets depressed and says now he can't lose weight because he is associated with savages from antifa and labeled a terrorist

Is this true? That's ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

You better build that wall burger, we won't take you as refugees now

Someone post the pasta whe he was at some con shitting his pants

this

This sounds like a good read

Well, you gotta stop indulging, and that's too much to ask of people.

Death threats on the internet? Oh no. What a serious thing. He should buy a dog.

Might have felt bad for him a few years back but seeing that he has not done anything to actually lose weight i don't care if he lives 20 more years or dies in a week.

>Boogie gets depressed and says now he can't lose weight because he is associated with savages from antifa and labeled a terrorist
What a sobbing jackass. What was his excuse before?

>boogie gets dog
>dog gets fat
>boogie is sad cause doge is ded
>gains another 50 pounds

I thought notch is basically a Nazi?

COOKING WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

Daily reminder

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>The lazy fuck never bothers to actually empty it so, one day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.

Should we be scared?

This makes me angry

The vast right-wing conspiracy to laugh at a funny meme picture I intentionally put out there for comedy purposes is why I'm a fat FUCK THE RIGHT-WING CIS WHITE MALE CONSPIRACIES.

This, no one cares about the YouTube niggers having autistic fits

Top kek

Guy fawkes finally blew something up

The surgery might not happen because the government will take back his fat scooter and he won't be able to leave home

A possible scenario.

After the wall, Trump should build the treadmill.

My bad the true story :

>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>did a video adressing this but deleted it a few hours later

No fucking way

>Hating /ourguy/

CHEESE DRINKING

His video response comment section is pure aids

HMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK GUYS

why are there like 5 threads a day about this fat cunt? you're all cancer redditors

gotteem

Made me lol holy shit

Please let this be true

No way this is true

CRISCO BATHING

Then stop making these threads false flag

Seriously.

But your country is shit. You are denying it.
I'm not even exaggerating about how much time is needed for the average pole to make 25 US grand

>Make a name for yourself as le funny fat man
>Decide to become not fat, too fucking lazy living off youtube bucks, DDP givesu p on your ass
I hope he lives every day knowing that his identity is that of a fat fuck until the day that his arteries finally give out and he dies.

not politics

sage

WE

You're part of the bong race so it's different.

He's just looking for any excuse to play the victim and not lose weight. If he gave a fuck, he would have made the necessary life changes years ago and been well on his way already, like that guy from bb.

This. There are regular, everyday people dying of cancer, lupus and m.s. right now while this fat fuck spits in the eye of God every day by continuing to live his destructive lifestyle.

Check this. Might be interesting to "crash" some channels. For the keks

Looks like Sup Forums is back.

You, a pole would eat literal dogshit live on camera for 25 US grand.
Fat fuck in the OP you hate so much eats 2 junk food mixed together for 25 US grand

You dont compare poles to the fat fuck. you are dogshit

Boogie is /ourguy/, the dude is redpilled.

underrated

I actually feel slightly sad for Boogie, it looks like he has some kind of personality disorder that manifests grossly into overindulgenices such as video games and food.
I wonder if this is caused from some childhood trauma or something?

That's what makes me mad when I see these hideously overweight people, especially a guy like boogie in his 40s. Young people die from things through no fault of their own, and these people piss on their genetic fortune by eating themselves to death. Maybe boogie should go visit some kids dying from cancer and tell them about how hard he has it because he can't stop gorging.

He needs to have his own cooking show.
He's the next Paula Deen!

>IT'S NOT MY FAAAUUUULLLLTTTTT!!!!!!

What is the name of the video or they guy that made it, i can't find it.

Copypasta sadly
yuki.la/v/329904458

>Top cuck supreme, fat fuck no. 2 Notch

All that precious soap

Stop, don't give him ideas for more bullshit to pull.

Mine and your taxes pay for this fat degenerate fuck's medical bills and no doubt welfare.

Nevermind, it's in the thread.