BREXIT IS HAPPENING

JUST CONFIRMED.

GERMANY ON SUICIDE WATCH

k.

I just leave that here

WTF I love Germany now

Destruction of European civilisation is a ''''EUROPE FIRST POLICY''''

>green economy
depends on french nuclear powerplants for their electrical needs as solar pannels don't work at night

>EU army is important
French and British nukes are important*

>Europe First policy
AYYY LMAO

Don't forget the single handed destruction of europe 3 times now

Germany ruins everything every fucking time leaving the US and friends to pick up the pieces

Oh noon! We won't have to pretend to like the Brits anymore. What will we do...

>pretty much a non country

What you just fucking said about my country?!
German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

Theres nothing wrong with torture
we spend more on SS than military
Climate change is autistic

>world war 1
>fails
>world war 2
>fails
>attempts to conquer europe with bureaucracy
>fails

k.

Nice copypasta Jamal

And don't forget
>rape is ok but torture not.

Your mad because of our freedom
Enjoy your goatfuckers raping your women, I'll sit here and enjoy trump country.

H-Hey UK, Would you like to have a trade deal with us?

> I'll sit here and enjoy trump country.
enjoy your 60%

Why is the German portion not in Arabic?

You could just surrender to Germany and submit to your new over lords.
Your pretty good at it

quiet you cuck, you're not reproducing and our children will have no problem finishing off your decadent aging population

damn might as well give up you just contradicted my points so fucking hard i am going to commit suicide

For a start, you'll have to stop striking and actually start working. Those rapefugees won't pay for themselves, you know. Our infestation will probably travel back over Calais to get your sweet, sweet gibs.

> Green Economy

More like brown economy

Well bantered

Do you have the picture where the Europeans are talking and the Americans come in and go YOU ARE NOT WHITE LMAO

You is saying, Tyrone?

"""free trade""""

yeah, German surpluses have nothing to do with having a favorable position in a currency union.

Wow.... German Autism everyone.....

Praise Kek! Thank you based bong and frog

just fuck off, we dont need you in our glorious union you will regret your decicion and will pay for it after we get schulz in the office

We might as well. Politicians in France are all cock sucking morons.

Do not disrespect our new lords my camarade !

Also, your 8%+ surpluses are illegal. So you are breaking the law while calling the shots. Then you wonder why people hate you.

>attempts to conquer europe with bureaucracy
>fails
We can still do that.
It's not over until our Führer is dead.

Because that's not our language, José.

proof that germany was a mistake in one post. Thanks for proving what I've been saying hans.

But can you deny the holocaust in public?

lets torture germans.

Germans prefer an Arabic dick in their mouths rather than an Arabic tongue.

How many goddamn confirmations does it have to take? Get on with it.

I dont know about what 8% you are talking but I dont give a single fuck if we break rules or not

Whatcha gonna do Germany? send your troops to build bunk beds at them? or are you going to use your broomstick guns to try and scare the British into giving you things? Go ahead and elect a globalist jew your country is already fucked.

that meme is incredible

Once you're out of the EU we'll open the flood gate. Let's how many you can kill before they can come to you shore...

What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.

Kill yourself kraut

>illegally invades several countries
>Stop right there! Your 8%+ surpluses are illegal!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

freedom isnt illegal nigger

You are breaking Eurozone rules while lecturing other European countries on their budgets. Meanwhile you autisitcally welcome millions of brown trash onto the continent. You are the cancer that is killing Europe.

This ride is going to be a long one.
I can't wait to see what awaits us!

HMMM HOW DO YOU DEFEND THIS?!

Nobody gets to shit talk our hat but us. Got it?

I dont see what is wrong with this

>Invade
Not a single American Citizen is trying to colonize these shit holes. It is not an invasion, it's global pest control.

You are next.

GOOD EVENING

>Europe first
>imports millions of unvetted mudshits and promptly loses control of them

Yeah nice one Hanz, you faggot

Neither is the export of excellent quality goods.

"hey guys, look over there at the bad thing that US has done... this means I can break my legal agreements with you, even though what the US did has nothing to do with our legal obligations to you."

nigga, we don't follow any rules. that's why we're Americans. But you Germans love to wax on about your rules while not holding yourselves to your own high and mighty standards.

Japan was actually quite powerful during WWII. Their navy was actually more advanced at the start than the US. They just got out produced.

you forgot germanys most important trait and the deciding factor in all of this:

>takes millions of mudslime terrorist cock up the asshole every year

>europe first policy
HAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHA
AAHAHHAHAHAHH

AVE A LOOK AT THIS ONE BOYS HAHAHAHAHAHHA

you wish it was

the bratwurst guzzler

i just realised that germany is so dedicated to unite European nations they're willing to to alienate every sovereign state they can find to federate us through our shared hatred of the germans... they will suicide so we can all be friends, thanks hans

By being able to openly say the holocaust never happened and hitler was right

Eurocucks btfo!

What do you export?
What would you like to import?

It was top 5 navies in the world for sure but as they said on Iwo Jima: America produces 5 million cars a year. There is no hope for victory. The axis could not kill or destroy the allies at a rate that would ever make them stop attacking.

Why is it that germans are always obsessed with always taking over Europe?

God bless Merkel. We will celebrate our new found friendship with the polaks in the old pig grease and blood.

Yes, and Argentina can fuck off.

Oh please, your soldiers can't even keep a lid on all the mass rapings going on like what went down on Cologne. We're going to softly guide our rapefugees out and let them head your way before slamming the door shut tighy behind them; if rapefugees don't drain your funds (remember, we were the only ones next to France who contributes!), the douche bank collapsing will and no amount of soldiers will be able to stop your browns from chimping out enmass. In the meantime, we'll be setting up tasty trade deals and should there be survivors left in Germasia, we'll clean up and annex what's left. New land for us after your third and final attempt to ruin Europe fails. Don't worry, we'll split wuth Russia.

you guys basically are the Jews at this point

Fuck off Hans, just die already.

its for europes best if not we unite europe who will then? A Europe without german domination has no fure

Didn't you vote on this back in June?

future*

> government let millions of invaders in
> everyone saying this is not ok is a nazi
> Merkel tells Obama democracy lives of change, than candidates a fourth time
> no real right wing parties in gov
Yeah, everything is fine here
Get your buendniss 90 out of your ass you fucking pedophile.

Shouldn't you be collecting your refugee bucks Ahmed?

that's why everybody is leaving the ship, look at what you've done to europe... germany is an abomination and should have never existed

Cuck

>A Europe without german domination has no fure
German "domination" was the final nail in the coffin for the Roman empire who's fall lead to the fucking dark ages

>> no real right wing parties in gov
what is wrong with that?

>Get your buendniss 90 out of your ass you fucking pedophile.

fuck off with buendniss 90

Just unite us under something good for fucks sake! I don't wanna be united under the German Caliphate! What happened Germany? Did the Americans rape all the manliness out of you?
How could the 3rd Reich fall so low?

true dat, it pretty much went shit when germany was created. we had good bantz in those days competing over empire sizes, racing to civilise savages

Yee-haw!

The eu only benefits germany government. The euro only helps germany. That's why they have a surplus. Because the euro is spread across shit countries like Estonia etc it keeps the currwncy down so germany can export things.
Germany is a leech. The Germans are cancer.

enslaving the rest of europe under an inflated currency and flooding them with refugees pays i guess

thanks (((germany)))

You don't know world history. Go back to your "patriotic" classes John

>fure
>future*
*Fuhrer

why unite at all? we can have economic cooperation without sucking each other's cock

kek what is this from (((israel))) top reverse bantz

>enslaving the rest of europe under an inflated currency
I dont see what is wrong with that

Listen Francois I don't speak "oh no my wife was beheaded for going out alone for a baguette"

you do realise war have been waged for less than that? keep boasting all of europe wants you dead

When Greece falls, Germany is finished.