This place is too cynical, so I'm gonna post something that will make you feel good

This place is too cynical, so I'm gonna post something that will make you feel good.

Read this article and have your faith in humanity restored. Honestly it's amazing what one little thing can do for someones day.

teenvogue.com/story/cheerleader-promposal

We need more people like this in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/highway-robbery-cochrane-car-theft-women-four-rcmp-1.3948371
youtube.com/watch?v=LsOo3jzkhYA
theepochtimes.com/n3/223478-pregnant-woman-in-china-lures-a-teenager-to-her-doom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stick to the thigh-high boots.

She wants attention. If it was actually out of goodwill, she wouldn't have filmed it and sent it to the media.

>sage and hide

>american white grills will choose autistic special ed black kids over white bois

>Dumb roastie whore satisfies her desire for BBC and virtue signals at the same time.
Nothing to see here lads.

Cute!

honestly i'm so jaded about modern motivations i'm not sure whether she did this because she is genuinely kind or if she thought it was publicly well-received my women who did it in the past so it'd no doubt look good when future potential employers google her.

and you know what? it's probably the latter.

Get out. The cup isn't even half empty. It's just got condensation in it, so sage and fuck a nice day

Yep, real kind of her to blue ball the kid for a night, then leave him utterly unable to form romantic relationships in future, as no girl who actually wants to be seen with an autistic guy could ever live up to the precedent she set.

>my

by**

>tricking an autistic kid into thinking you care about him so you can get fb likes, later he will realize you're a dumb whore who used him

Real nice

Autism is not special needs.

Is it really that hard to think it might be possible that someone just wanted to make someone else's day?

It's such a small gesture but it meant the world to him

You guys need love... Not everyone is out to try and fuck each other over.

when you're talking to a cheerleader it is.

She's dickteasing him and he doesn't even know she's on her period (flannel shirt around waist to hide maxipad bulge).

>tfw autism
>tfw noone wants to be around you and you feel the same

>You guys need love...

this is true, but that has nothing to do with how gullible you are.

>teenvogue

>go out with autistic guy for attention
>fuck the bull after

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAS

Why does she have to be a "cheerleader?"

Why not "girl without autism asks boy with autism to prom."

They are implying that cheerleaders are generally smug cunts that wouldn't touch a sperg with a 10 foot pole, but this one isn't.

Humble-Brag. No way she would really date him if she wasn't getting all the social media attention.

Wake me up when she fucks him.

My friend, they are 15, 16.

They are as innocent as puppies.

The teacher almost cried.

How can this not at least make you feel a little good?

Makes it hard to believe it was genuine when it's posted on social media.
It's like a selfie while giving a homeless person some food. She did make it to teen vogue after all.

If he gets a lil sumn sumn out of it then everything's fair.

I think this is pushing white genocide (conspiracy theory)!!! Delete now!!!

>hurr durr I'm triggered as his skin colour is black

Sup Forums is fucking idiotic. Why should it matter if someones skin colour is different? We are all humans.

>tfw no gf
>Autistic dindu gets qt white cheerleader

Kill me please

What's your point? The implication in 99% right. A cheerleader would almost never date an autist.

>Blatant virtue signalling
>Restore faith in humanity
It only reinforced my faith in the fact that this world needs to burn

>Not everyone is out to try and fuck each other over.
>Relax goy, there are more good people than bad apples, so that means that you can lower your guard, just ignore the couple hundred million morally void sociopaths/other mentally ill individuals who would scam, mug or rob you off, or do you harm in any way
Yes, that sounds smart, oy vey

>15, 16
She's been fucking guys for at least 4 years then

She never asked him out on a date, she asked him to prom, which I think is fair to assume that probably would not happen to him normally.

Why aren't you happy for the guy? Did you see how pumped he was ! He gets to enjoy the night and make a memory that will last his whole life.

She should have filmed herself stomping him. That would be the opposite of "virtue signaling", right?

Why start now?

Let's do a bunch of abnormal shit because look at me look at me

you're a naive impressionable young boy.

bless your heart.

if she just regularly talked with the guy around school during the year and talked to him like he was an equal i'd buy the goodness of her asking him to prom. but she probably never talked to him outside of this event. i bet she wouldn't have even had the thought to do this if it weren't for other ones in the past doing it. it's simple virtue signalling for social cachet.

i hope the lad had a good night and all but you really do sound like a reddit poster.

Because it's entirely disingenuous. The negro might be happy, but everything is based on false motives. It's virtue singling of the highest order.

Unless he reads this thread and realises that he's been used by that ungenuine attentionseeking cunt, and wants to kill himself :^)

>all the other Stacys have been asked by Chads
>prom deadline fast approaching
>still no date
>the other Stacys are starting to talk behind your back
Thus the plan was born. If a Chad had asked her you can bet she wouldn't have given a fuck about some autistic negro. But now she gets to one up all her Stacy friends and virtue signal on a national level.

>but she probably never talked to him outside of this event.

It seemed like they were already good friends and he knew her, otherwise he probably would have wondered who she was and why she had a box for him.

I understand why you may think I'm naive, but I think people can learn a lot from kids. They have huge hearts.

>if she just regularly talked with the guy around school during the year

Rare omniscient & omnipresent aussie appears.

What else do you know about her past year? You got nudes of her?

Wake me up when he rapes her

coal burner ask nigger to the prom

BLACKED HOMIE, BLACKED.

>teens are innocent
What world do you fucking live in? Get the fuck out.
Sage

She is doing it for attention

but you don't seem to be considering just how performative younger people are. i'm sure she isn't some vile scheming thing, but i'm not so sure she isn't virtue signalling. i genuinely think that is part of it here - whether it's subconscious or not.

that's all.

This to be honest family

>if i take out the world "probably" from your post you stop speculating and start declaring
>haha now you are speculating gtfo "omnipresent" aussie you don't know nuffin

but that wasn't what i was doing you dumb cunt.

>They are as innocent as puppies.
lel shut the fuck up idiot. Nice job baiting me by the way.

She shouldve just asked him and not put it on social media

this

and she looks like she is at least 20

he would be better off never knowing the temptation of pussy, an ideal he will never acheive or have the pleasure of again, also she isn't going to fuck him so she is just taunting the beast with pussy and yanking it out of his reach when her social media attention whoring is satiated. i hate her for this and pity the animal.

>white

no

idk i liked this story better

t. jew

>she would rather date an autistic black kid than just some white dude
wtf is wrong with white women?

You can't help but smile when the guy starts bouncing about the room. For those few short moments, life was good. He found hope. Then you remember why she did it.

You imagine his prom night. He's stood in the corner, awkwardly watching others have fun, full of anxiety and confusion. A part of him is hoping to get laid at the end of the night. She's dancing with her friends, waving over every now and then to save face while sending nudes to Tyrone, hoping for a hookup. They might do the spergy jump around dance once or twice, everyone will clap and cheer while making a big spectacle of it. They'll be crowned prom king and queen. All her friends will be jealous, but secretly laughing. They're all as vapid and shallow as she is. Maybe he'll get another awkward hug, possibly a kiss on the cheek, but that is all this will amount too. He'll leave with good memories, only slightly bitter he isn't getting laid, eventually he'll decide it was a missed opportunity, an opportunity that never really existed.

He'll fondly reminisce about how he was prom king once, with a cheerleader as his queen.
The saddest thing, he doesn't realize the truth of it, and probably never will.

What's so special about a high school slut cock-teasing a retarded negro?

I bet she doesn't take an autist to HER senior prom.

I hope he pulls some crazy retard shit on her and teaches this bitch a lesson.

This.

How can you possibly think this is anywhere close to an altruistic act?

It's clearly attention-whoring.

That's probably the best part about this situation for him. No one likes to feel used.

She didn't film it, someone else did.

What's she supposed to, tell them they can't? It shows her face for all of 3 seconds

IM GONNA KILL YOU

let's just believe there are nice women out there, you cunt. I want to believe too

>autistc black guy
Veiled BBC thread?

She didn't post it on social media

Did anyone in this thread actually look at the pic or go to the link and watch the video? She didn't take the video or upload it and it barely even shows her. Everyone in here is getting mad over nothing

Good Samaritan carjacked after stopping to help 4 women on Alberta highway
Thieves pretended to be stranded along highway near Stoney Nakoda First Nation
CBC News Posted: Jan 23, 2017 12:02 PM MT Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017 12:27 PM MT
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/highway-robbery-cochrane-car-theft-women-four-rcmp-1.3948371

A woman who stopped on the highway near Cochrane, Alta., to help a group of women who appeared to be stranded was instead attacked and left on the side of the road as they drove away in her car.

The victim was driving east on Saturday at about 1:30 p.m. on Highway 1 at the intersection with Highway 68. She spotted four women standing beside a car with its hood up, RCMP said in a release.

When the Good Samaritan got out of her car, one of the women assaulted her and then they all got in the victim's car and drove off. She was not seriously hurt, RCMP said.

The car the culprits left behind had been stolen from Calgary the day before, RCMP later determined.

Police tracked the suspects to the Stoney Nakoda First Nation, where they ditched the victim's car and fled on foot.

The RCMP's police dog team and the Calgary police HAWCS helicopter helped officers locate two of the suspects.

Karine Beaver, 25, and Michelle Twoyoungmen, 27, are charged with robbery and possession of property obtained by crime. They were set to appear in court on Monday.

so does she let him rape her out of good will too?

Tears to my eyes.
The autistic zulu being used for social publicity isn't endearing

Every prom or ball I've been to most single people just ask a friend or some to go with them for a laugh and so they don't go alone. I've never seen anyone try to make it first date, except in movies

She made sure everyone knew about her gift, which removed all the goodness that could have been.

>look at me agreeing to stand near a normies while you take pictures
>i am truly a great person, please like

They let uggos be cheerleaders now?
She looks like a goblin

Anyway, my sister used to do this all the time to people she called weirdo losers, so she would look "nice" and "homely" and to have real men like her more. It always worked, she always dated men way out of her league

Euthanize retards

>Every prom or ball I've been to

>she had no idea that this would become click bait

You got played.

It's very clearly a special needs class dude.

Attention whoring

Here have vid that always makes me smile
youtube.com/watch?v=LsOo3jzkhYA

She wants the BBC and wants to get kinky so she is targeting a retard

That's all she needs

It'd be better for him if he was properly taught how to talk to girls. Even with autism he could still improve I bet.

I've been to 4, 2 high school and two uni ones.

I don't know why that's so hard to believe, even the guys who just played WoW 24/7 went for the food, drinks and to hang out with their friends

gotta admit you guys are getting better o.o btfo though

He has full blown autism, he's not just socially inept like most people here who call themselves autistic

That was beautiful.

Thanks for posting that.

Women will do anything to increase their social status, this can't be more fake.

Congrats user!

Mudshark

>no

Nigger what?

>feel good

I can only imagine that giant autistic beast did some rapey moves

you ruined my day

Pregnant Woman in China Lures a Teenager to Her Doom By Shannon Liao, Epoch Times

The idea of helping out a pregnant woman—for example, by giving up a seat on the bus or train—is ingrained in both Western and Chinese culture as the right thing to do.

It was disrupted recently in China, however, after a 17-year-old girl, after helping a pregnant woman on the street, was drugged, raped, killed, stuffed in a suitcase, and dumped in the woods, in the northern province of Heilongjiang.

The Internet in China responded with shock and outrage, and spread the story widely. The case is being added to a numbing list of such incidents, all of which contribute to the reluctance of Chinese people to help and trust one another.

A poll on Sina Weibo, China’s version of Twitter, posed the question: “Would you help a pregnant woman cross the street?” Of the 1,054 votes, 86.7 percent said, “No, I’m afraid of being tricked.” Less than 20 percent voted for, “Yes, I will still do it since most people are inherently good.”

“What this incident took away wasn’t just a young girl’s life, but taking away all the compassion in this world,” a Shanxi netizen wrote after seeing the result.

The incident took place on July 24 after a pregnant woman, surnamed Tan, pretended to fall ill in the street. After luring her home she gave the girl, named Hu Yixuan, a yogurt with crushed sleeping pills inside. After the drugs took effect the husband sexually assaulted Hu, before the couple suffocated her with a quilt and buried her a few miles away from their county, where police found her on Sunday.

Hu Yixuan, the teenage victim, was described by friends as outgoing and cheerful and interested in fashion and beauty. She interned at the county hospital as a nurse.

theepochtimes.com/n3/223478-pregnant-woman-in-china-lures-a-teenager-to-her-doom/

That's awesome :)

t. Muhammad

It´s an okay feel. Only sad part is it´s very hard to get oxycotin boosts like normies do. I pet stray cats and the dogs of strangers but they will look at me so it´s annoying.

That is some bittersweet confusing shit cause he's not in her league. He will never have a relationship with her or another girl like her. It's illusory and it might delude him. I bet he will fall in love with her

ftw
lots of astute observations here to be fair

Nothing of value was lost.

But a red pill was in fact distributed.

T. Stupid bitch

>black

OP you son of a bitch

This is dangerous, he looks strong and will probably get the wrong idea.

This night will end in assault or even rape.

I was lucky I escaped rape, but only by luck and the grace of god really.

I used to have such a high opinion of blacks, till I started meeting them in real life. I don't' think it's their 'black blood' that makes so many of them rotten, but there is a black culture that is problematic, that support thugs with "no snitching" that justify hurting good citizens who report crime and framing criminal retribution as "they had it coming" or "stupid for snitching".

Thank you god again for the Angels watching over me while I took the many risks I took before my eyes were opened. I worked with these 'urban youths' at one summer job, they threatened my life when they were fired for not working and damaging stuff and maybe stealing (all the knives went missing at one point). They came back to threatened me, who knew what would have happened if the boss haven't came by to check on me, or if they had been older and bolder.

One time, I was in the bus shelter with a black man and his daughter - and still I wasn't safe, his daughter was right there when he grabbed my hand and started feeling up my arm, commenting on my frost redden skin - but he was just feeling me up, and I ended up waiting outside the bus shelter for the bus. No shame, his little girl staring at him, seen it all before. Now that I think about it, I worry for her.

This. While I am sure she had decent to good intentions, it is mostly done out of pity and getting the most Facebook likes. This will be something she will brag about for the next 40 years as a badge of honor.