NORMIES BTFO

Now is your chance, Sup Forums.

>the mentally healthier you are the less likely you are to get a job in the first world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PB2weSInjzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That have always been true.

You'd have to be autistic for wanting to work at Microsoft.

Only the most autistic people work at Microsoft.

>windows 10 came out this year
>hiring potatos in engineering positions
So next windows with autistic cortana next year?

>work
no.

How autistic do I have to be? I have youtube-dl download my favorite YouTube channels daily videos, process thumbnails and metadata and have it sent to my Plex server which I have obsessively organized, removing intros and outros to all my tv shows and cartoons.

Do i fit the bill?

Jesus that's autism

>msautism@microsoft
fucking kek

If you only have like 10 or so videos saved I'd say its not autism.

That is actually pretty smart.
I am studying computer science and I can tell that most autistic individuals do produce one of best results AND they don't want anything else. They are so (duh) autistic that they legit like what they do no matter how borring or how complicated their job is and career is not their priority. Employing such individuals MS getting litteraly high IQ slaves, easily managable drones that will perform amazingly in the field and will not compete with their mentors.

it sounds like this is a daily routine for him
he should give it a shot desu

This is it boys. We're going to all be millionaires.

How do they even tell if you are autistic enough to apply?

top kek, businesses hire a shitload of spergs anyway cause they enjoy tedious work. might as well masquerade it as being progressive

This. i go to a pure engineering school and there are legit clinically diagnosed autists that are graduating with me. those motherfuckers are the guys you want for group projects, holy shit.

do you have an engineering degree?

please do an edit of cortana doing autistic screeching hahaha

>Seal the autists in a room to do STEM things.
It's really a genius idea t b h

hating Linux

Some autists are borderline geniuses on math or programming. So this might actually be a smart movie if they can control their autism

I've stopped organizing it so much because it was hard to keep up

T-the mine craft channels are for my nephews not me i s-swear

>Cortana, launch Civilization 6
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wrong type of autism.

So Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums, you now no longer have an excuse for being a NEET.

This guy would probably get hired on the spot

Autistic coders are simultaneously great and terrible.

>hello sir I'm here for a job interview

this would matter a lot of Microsoft weren't one of the worst corporations in this country

>1 less step away from weaponizing autism

microsoft is thinking ahead

i hate linux and literally am a microshill cs student, but i still doubt i'm autistic enough to qualify

>if they can control their autism
youtube.com/watch?v=PB2weSInjzA

Autists know that becoming a wagecuck is not the right way to go

Somebody post that /vg/ post by an autist programmer who created a massive lolita prison simulator.
It was one of the most detailed games I have seen.

Depends on how you remove the intro/outros.

Doing it manually via blender, ffmpeg, etc - pleb tier
Creating a little custom ui to help setting times to crop out, so you just need to input times - mid tier
Programming a means to automatically detect said intro/outro and remove without input - autism tier

>when programmers call themselves engineers

I would never want any job where I have to program or develop software using Windows all day. Fuck C# and fuck the .NET framework and fuck Microsoft's shitty design philosophy.

Pic related.

>Ask Cortana for directions
>She only provides train routes

Why?

>ask cortona about routes
>talks about train routes and what type of trains they are and all of the train stats like how many people it has moved

C++ is the only choice.

>who is Ballmer

Isn't that just the plot to Halo 4?

Why do you think Microsoft is incapable of comprehending that someone MIGHT not be using a tablet?

C# isn't that bad. It's basically C++ with a added layer of stupidity. Still far from meme languages.

holy fucking christ I forgot about that guy

anyone have the full version? this is even more autistic than the tile fucking guy

>Java with added layer of pajeet
Fixed it for ya

more like CorTAYna

Learning C++ now. I heard its easier to learn other languages once you get this one down. Is it true or is that just a meme?

not even ANSI C you fucking shill

Barely any autists will actually bother because of the sending a mail requirement

t. autist actually considering to send a mail

So programmers and engineers basically? Adding "autistic" to the preface doesn't really change your hiring pool, only autists like myself get into these positions anyway.

It's true. You should have started with C though, it's a little bit closer to the machine. Try to read some assembly on the way, no need to learn it, just know how it basically works.

Pascal is the real bare bones you should learn first.

Poor tile guy

>Go to a website full of degenerates with niche fetishes
>Thinks he'll get along with us
>Gets made fun of by people who jerk off to cute drawn females with impeccably drawn penises

Please don't meme on me. I'm not even learning it for a profession I just want to make games for my kids.

True autists will go on a tangent about how awful Windows and Microsoft in general.

I was expecting tileguy from that thumbnail

Yes finally a job which requires my special type of thinking.

>starts going on a rant about how Windows spies on its users
>Rant about proprietary software
>Rant about open-source software
>Rant about how much you use Linux and how it's better than Windows
>Rant

>Microsoft: "THIS! THIS is our guy! He's definitely autistic enough for what we need him to do!"

>Austists are now a identity group
>A cure for autism will now be thought of the same way as electroshock for homos

Underrated lmao

>working with nigger cattle

I never understood what UTV stood for. Anyone mind telling me?

>italy

thanks you've opened my eyes to the ways of a true scientist. Thank you italy. The whole entire world truly envies your scientific accomplishments

Post this on 8ch

>Learning C++ now.
literally the worst programming language of all time, they've tried to fix it with a bunch of bullshit

I'm not saying don't learn it, or don't learn it first. Do what you want. But please please please understand that if you get frustrated with C++ or C++ tools, the problem is VERY LIKELY with C++ and not with you. Don't let frustrations with C++ transfer to all of programming. There are so many great languages that it is really pointless to get hung up on one.

>h-hello
>i watch mlp and p-play minecraft
>i m-masturbate to 2d nip toons
(accepted)

That explains why almost everyone in construction is a violent low IQ wigger with substance abuse issues.
At least they are where I live.

found it, the biggest autist on Sup Forums

>they've tried to fix it with a bunch of bullshit

And yet there's still no basic way of getting a "press any key to continue" without jumping through flaming hoops.

How would one have 4 autistic kids? She must have been really old when she had them all. Reminder that prime breeding age is the teens.

and here is the tile master himself

Thank you.

>microsoft highers poos to make windows
>mircosoft now highes potatoes to make widnows
>mfw microsoft is going to use the poo to fertilize the potates and make a new slave race just for cheap labor to bypas the h1b ban

Is this real?

But how else will you make relevant phone apps and games?

Apps for Microsoft phones? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

C# isn't only used by microsoft.

It has to be a joke.
Like... the biggest, most elaborate joke on the planet.
I refuse to believe otherwise.

I've only seen an MS phone once in my entire life, most people buy either Apple or Android.

Fucking kek

Im an actual retard

Noah?

Digits and stocks fall

That thread was amazing.

a-user.... I can't find part two but this rabbit hole goes deeper than you would ever want to go.

the only reason he came out with that stuff in a Sup Forums thread was because his parents found all his UTV stuff

good choice

>How autistic do I have to be?

was my first thought verbatim

>>the mentally healthier you are the less likely you are to get a job in the first world

Over here it's not only true, but you're also less likely to need a job.

t. NEET literally on autismbucks

The likelihood of having an Autistic kid has been shown to increase with an older father. Google it. A 45 year old man is something like 3x more like to have an Autist child.

I can't find this tweet

>Autismal devs get to work on Win10
Maybe it won't be shit in a few years after they get their hands on it.

Underrated

Holy shit Praise Kek!

funny thing, minorities get preferential hiring but this would be laughed at

PRAISE BE