Women students are unattractive to me

dunno why
just find women who study/have studied at university really unattractive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=om9zSLd1Iis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well good. they're people. you shouldnt fetishize students bro thats how pedophelia starts

Good decision, stick to your kind. Working class scum.

most of them are feminists
fucking disgusting women

fuck off idiot

Because most become liberal.

They welcome all those sand niggers in your country until they get gang raped.

I also think a woman who voices any kind of opinion on politics is extremely unattractive

I love freshmen high school girls. Fuck university wymyn.

Maybe you're dumb

cool, Uncle Karl

twf you think a dumbass college degree makes you any smarter

Yup. I find "professional" women of all sorts gross and basically asexual. A woman should know how to cook, clean and that's about it. Being good at that makes them a worthwhile investment of our time and affection.

I can actually explain why you feel like that

Because universities are usually social life enhancers for females, and most of them go purely for the social aspect of it. That makes them quite "slutty", which to your average sexually-restricted socially-conservative beta male (see: Sup Forums) seems quite intimidating, hence your illogical feeling of unattractiveness towards those who go through that path. In fact, the sole reason there are unironical conservatives in 2017 is exactly because of that - they see modern social life intimidating (due to low test, maybe autism as well) and want it to revert to an earlier stage of development, where simply reciting a poem to a female or gifting her flowers results in a guaranteed sex, as opposed to modern days where your autistic stuttering is being judged as it should. If you observe social, non-autistic males who are getting enough sex, you'll start seeing a pattern of close to none of them being conservative or "being repulsed by college girls".

Hope I helped! :)

>(due to low test, maybe autism as well) and want it to revert to an earlier stage of development, where simply reciting a poem to a female or gifting her flowers results in a guaranteed sex, as opposed to modern days where your autistic stuttering is being judged as it should. If you observe social, non-autistic males who are getting enough sex, you'll start seeing a pattern of close to none of them being conservative or "being repulsed by college girls".

> calling social conservatives autistic. top notch. top fucking notch user

I agree 100%. They are all uppity cunts that think they know it all and feel that memorizing what their (((professor))) tells them makes them smart. I couldn't fucking stand college and left in my senior year. I don't know how or why I lasted that long.

You seem sexually repressed
What about Ivanka Trump,Thatcher etc.?

most women are revulsive

>went to university because my mom worked there
>randomly chose my major (Psychology)
>95% of all students in all my classes were female
>they all dressed alike, generally lazily, sweatpants, hair in sloppy buns, hoodies
>the few guys dressed like normal adults
>they all had the same opinions
>despite being an awkward virgin NEET whenever I was in a group situation where I was the only guy I ended up being in charge because all my ideas seemed "fresh" just because I wasn't connected to the hivemind
>whenever I worked with a group of guys we always got better grades
>during class discussions the women always tried to add some kind of "dude gender lmao" element even if it had nothing to do with the discussion at hand
>professors were always visibly agitated by it, very little leftist nonsense from the staff, most teachers were male
>women constantly complained about statistics and stuff like neuroscience and sensation and perception, always going on and on about how they majored in psychology because they wanted to "help" people

honestly female students are the fucking worst, psychology is actually a really neat field with a lot of actual science and great opportunities, but everyone thinks it's a joke because it's plagued by these fucking retards who do postgrad work based on "social constructs" and shit

the forefathers of the field would be spinning in their graves

Really weird shilling today.

You're a moron who thinks he's smart blabbering that pseudointellectual nonsense. Those things really mean I am more evolved than jocks. Have you ever seen an arab or a nigger who had any problem with women? Now go suck nigger dick.

>tfw high school freshmen and sophomores are the best but you're 20 and don't want to be a creep

youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w

In maths, they are okay.

Is the swede afraid of a strong independent woman?

you have to play the long game with them instead of going out to a bar/nightclub and getting girls

fuck that

when they look at you they are thinking life partner

it might have been funny if it wasn't libtard propaganda

I like my women thicc not thick

>earlier stage of development, where simply reciting a poem to a female or gifting her flowers results in a guaranteed sex
There was never such time. Any autist here can get pussy, because woman today are whores. Being socially consevative is just addressing the problem in a different perspective. Every woman can hear someone saying to them that they are strong independent modern woman whose pleasure must be the priority over the perpetuation of tradition, but how the fuck is going to be the future? Is it nonsense to care when populations are getting old and young people will be unable to pay for the old to live without work? Is it too much to say that they willl be chidless lonely catladys regretting every dick they had in their pussy because they won't leave anything of good in the world? I think we should say it louder, maybe we at least have someone to blame and despise while building our own families with proper women.

It's Brazil I THOUGHT IT WAS SAUDI SO I READ IT IN AN ARABIC ACCENT

HAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=om9zSLd1Iis
Jump to 7:20. Now, imagine this accent in english.

Its a modern natural instinct where your brain knows that 80% of womyn from college will be brainwashed hyper used goods, and those genetic traits that led to said outcome are not desired by your biology. We have been very adebt at removing the natural selection from mankind, distancing ourselves from nature, but we are still part of it and try as we might we will always obey its laws sooner or later.

Also its cause prime time for babby making is near its end by the time college ends.

>just find women really unattractive
thats because you are a homosexual faggot

I forgot about this kek.

cool story bro

So date who you want then

Nigga I'm 25 and going out with a 16 yo. Follow your dreams pal

wtf was that recorded in a bathroom, the Japense voice acting will always be superior