Trump wants to replace Spicer

Trump wants to replace Spicer

Alex Jones will be the new Press Secretary

aol.com/article/news/2017/02/08/trump-reportedly-wants-to-replace-sean-spicer-as-press-secretary/21709857/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait until he starts redpilling the masses about the psychic vampire threat.

MUH FLOURIDE

For the love of god make it Milo

Spiceman is top-tier, but having a sassy redpilled gay man doing press conferences with MSM would be amazing

This, but was Spicer really that good? I didn't watch very many of his pressers, but every time I've seen him he's been a stuttering wreck.

Why would he want to replace him with someone even more incompetent?

Fuck Milo

Keep that faggot as far away from the white house as possible

>Reportedly

thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

+1 to the list

Who then

Why?? Spicer is great

Sources in Video
(((CNN)))
(((Politico)))

fake news

smart move if this is true

>uses the last 20 minutes of every press conference to sell water filters

i know it would be hilarious but that would never happen with Pence as VP

>Who then
Coulter? Anyone that I'd actually want is probably too hardcore.

>For the love of god make it Milo
this is how you spot a redditor
everyone on Sup Forums hated this faggot until redditors started flooding in and trying to shove
>le based faggot xD
down our throats

This.
Just because he's better than antifa subhumans doesn't mean he isn't in line for the ovens after them.

LET ME RUN YOU THRU A BASIC GESTALT AFTER THIS QUICK BREAK
>darth vader theme plays in the room after the break and fades as alex jones starts dropping redpills on vampire elite pedophiles

Check'd n' kek'd

Lizard men btfo!

what's wrong with Milo besides being a faggot?

He's pretty much incapable of reading the prepared statement at the the beginning without stuttering like a fool but he's great at responding to their questions off the cuff. It's really weird. Also checked.

How can you look at Alex and not see it's all an act, he is a disinfo agent. He is a "redneck conservative with anger issues" stereotype. Actor. To make us look bad.

Milo? Are you fucking kidding me.

1) He is a fag that loves blacks.
2) He is British
3) He is a degenerate

Wtf are you guys smoking?

Milo's a fucking faggot. You can tlel all the new friends by those who support him.
He's a two faced faggot profiting off politics like a BLM activist.

Alex Jones is a disinfo shill

Sup Forums isn't familiar with the term "ally of convenience".

This. He is a degenerate opportunist. Good job baiting lefties to sell books but he does not have a place in making America Great Again.

He's not even American like PJW, Molyneux, Southern, Akkad, ect

Alex is fucking based

I wish he'd pick Owen Shroyer.

>aol

He's right you know

He is a jewish faggot my friend

What other reason do you need to not trust him?

Kek looks upon you with favor. Checked

>CNN
get the fuck outta here

Checked

Joe Rogan, but he can't get stoned until after

Do you think Trump has the same ideals as you? That he hates fags and niggers? If so you are full blown delusional.

Trips make it so!

Checked

>aol

yeah, not taking this bait

Trump is firing Spicer because he was portrayed by a woman (Melissa McCarthy) on SNL and Trump thinks being portrayed by a woman means you're weak. Bannon will be portrayed by a woman on SNL next, he'll be portrayed by Rosie O'Donnell, and then fired shortly after. SNL now controls who Trump fires.

Who is mike pence

Fucking KEK! Also, checked.

Regardless, there's really no where to go but up. Pick a charismatic conspiracy theorist or a jewish faggot for love of BBC and the left won't know how to break it all down. Even if it's not these two Trump can mind fuck the liberals in someway.

Win win either way.

Why the fuck would we want a British faggot anywhere near the White House?

Ann Coulter!!!

>ally of convenience
no fuck off
he's just another fucking internet celebrity being shilled on Sup Forums and other right winged sites that know that the growing right wing in the western world is a potential cash cow

when will you people realize that you're being used by these ecelebs to make money and sell books? Do you really think Milo, Laura Southern, and whoever else actually believes what they say? They might be right leaning centrists but they ramp that shit up around us to peddle their shit like the fucking kikes they are

Because r/the_donald has been cucked into worshiping non 'white male' Trump supporters.

Same with their support of Israel. Some (((mods))) have done a good job of disguising themselves.

forgot the word 'straight white males'

Cool

Spicer is horrible desu. He constantly appears flustered, he stutters and he regularly stumbles over words and mashes words together and having to correct himself, sometimes more than once within one sentence.

He is somewhat resolute in shutting people down but that is his only redeeming quality. There should be a better man for the job to be found.