TRUMP USES POTUS ACCOUNT TO SHAME NORDSTROM

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/JWN?ltr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

Shit I didn't know he put it on his POTUS account too. This is just dumb

Ugh... sometimes I wonder who lets him do this...

While I like the transparency of him tweeting what he's thinking, I think there's such a thing as being too transparent.

>made in china

>trump did something wrong, please hate him 100% please

We are well aware that his foot is almost magnetized to his mouth, but that doesn't change that he is delivering 100% on his campaign promises regardless of his shitty character and personality.

I even disagree with a number of the things he is doing, but I can't fault him because he is just doing what he told the american people he would do, and he was elected so that is at least respectable objectively.

I for one am not embarrassed by this at all and think its ridiculous that all the haters and losers out there are calling him a child.

I'm outraged. A president should get taken to task anytime they play winners and losers with a private company.

No one lets him do anything. He's the most powerful man in the world, he does what he wants.

Hes retweeting himself?

ya but if this guy was leading another country we would look at him and think, That guy is a jackass that country must be filled with shit heads.

"I have the best judgement"

lol no we wouldn't

He should keep presidential stuff on the POTUS account and tweet his rants on his own account

>draining swamp by putting Goldman-Sachs high ups into top positions
>delivering on campaign promises

I have the best people
>devos

thanks CREW
>$0.20

And the law says that he cannot be found to have any conflicts, so the Leftists can suck my dick all fucking night.

He didn't.

Can someone explain to me, why every tweet he posts has only negative comments under? And his tweets have like 100 thousands like, yet the haters get few thousand and are on top

Awww little Ivanka didn't get what she wanted so daddy had to step in and call out those big meanies at Nordstrom

Yes it is he retweeted it

Fuck off, you're even more stupid than the president is when he uses an official POTUS twitter to badmouth shit that's not related to being president.

I voted for Trump and still support him but even I can see when he does dumb shit.

>the law says that he cannot be found to have any conflicts
Source? It isn't by chance Trump himself, the renowned constitutional law scholar, that is the source?

HOLY SHIT BARON TRUMP CALLED ME A "faggot scrub" ON THE PREIDENTIAL CALL OF DUTY ACCOUNT

HOW DARE HE, HE SHOULD BE MORE PRESIDENTIAL

>store wont sell trump daughters product
>trump tweets on his official POTUS account that the store is "bad"
how is this not literally illegal.

if you're gonna be a corrupt buffoon, at least *try* to conceal it

Prime Minister of Scotland said today " My son Timmothy has been treated terribly. His T shirts should be sold in every Sears"

Sounds retarded.

Leave, Shareblue

you know nothing about our country. go back to mohammed dick sucking.

Woah straya, don't go overboard with quality posting.

Correct..

everyone already thinks america is full of shitheads

he's clearly putting pressure on the store-chain to show that he will act aggressively if you dont "play ball" with him and his family business.

it's blatant abuse of power

The irony is Melania said as first lady she'd fight against cyber-bullying.

I believe it's Trump supports arguing with the guy so the post is bumped to the top.
Don't anonymously quote me.

I'm hoping that you faggots are ironically calling people out for being shareblue/crew when they disagree with the president occasionally for being a dumbass.

>$0.002 have been deposited into your account!

>wow, I can't even
>you think you're so reasonable and sensible, don't you?
>you think just because you make reasonable and truthful statements that you're somehow saying "the right thing."
>I bet there were Germans who thought just like you, and used similar words to the words you're using, in 1959 just before HITLER.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nordströms
>sweden cocks trump yet again

but that's not his official @POTUS account thought it's @realDonaldTrump

it says so right in the tweet

I bet you're one of the faggots that thinks pol has always been a board of gas the kikes, race war now! too....

here jew go sweetie

Being this level of brainwashed.
>President called out a store today
>thats normal
>he can do what he wants
>totally not a personal assault on a private company that creates jobs
>kys

Yeah he retweeted it from there. Check for yourself.

And even if he didn't; he is still our president speaking to the public through his personal account. Equally moronic.

Trump and his family have become targeted individuals due to all the shit heads in this country who want to make a statement for themselves.

You need to go back you ellipses abusing fruit

>reddit spacing

Ivanka brand is actually made in China, numbnuts trumpkin

Silly drumpf. Only Obama's family was off limits.

look at their 5 year stock.
this is good for them.
finance.yahoo.com/quote/JWN?ltr=1

> take down swamp
> hire people with no experience in said swamp

Yes this happens with politicians, You sometimes have to sacrifice.
If your dad is a controversial politician companies may not want to risk it.

Nah it's just shitposting desu senpai

jokes on you faggot, I've been on Sup Forums since 04 and have never had a reddit account

ITT: CTR shills flocking to shit on Trump.

You really need to go back. Sorry no cucks allowed

wtf i love corporations now

I just wanted to say that this probably extremely increased that company's sales.

Just glorious MAGA!

> Tweet on, sir.

so personally you don't think this is below a president?
This is a display of leadership you would fight for? the tweet about nordstrom?

>be the fucking president
>a bunch of pricks act like assholes to your daughter
>shit post about them on the official POTUS twitter account

8 years, family.

we've got 8 years of these glorious shenanigans to look forward to.

btw president trump did nothing wrong.

I called it last election. In 4 years Sup Forums will be a Liberal board.

bots

Why do you think that's contradictory? (as you clearly do you fucking CTR faggot)

He wants to make it economically viable to make things here again, right now it's economically viable to make shit in China. But your dumbass actually thinks pointing out people in bussiness are for profit motivated and get shit made wherever they can make profit is an argument.

I can't imagine a worse fate than being so stupid you can't form a serious argument, tragic really.

>respectable guy
>shitposting
>pick one

He tweeted it from the shitpost account and retweeted it from the president account.

A 1000 free market advocates just had their head explode in unison.

>Sup Forums will unironically defend this

>implying

We should focus on what he does, not what he says. I'm including Twitter activity in the "what he says" category as well.

99% of your evaluation of him should be based on his performance - the policy he implements and the actions his administration takes.

If people shrugged off the tweets and the stuff he says, they wouldn't be as hysterical.

>But your dumbass actually thinks pointing out people in bussiness are for profit motivated and get shit made wherever they can make profit is an argument.

>i could hear the southern accent

and the libertarian ron paul voting section of the board will be called shareblue because stormfags have brainwashed/trolled newfags into never questioning the god emperor

What the blimey is a Nordstorm and why is him using his POTUS account to shame it problematic?

So, the president is using his position to influence his daughter's business affairs. Nope, nothing to see here, folks.

He's just using Jewish tricks against Jews. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Yes, yes, I know. "OY VEY! ANTI-SEMITE!"

Im gonna Rage Donate all my money to Nordstrom now! Who wants to match me?

Apparently many positive comments get shadow banned so you only see the negatives.

LOOK AT THEIR STOCK
FELL 5% LMFAO

Honestly I dont care at this point. He has his way of handling things and it fucking works some how. Too many times I have thought shit he has gone too far just to see him pull out ahead for it.

So fuck it he does what he wants and I dont judge till I see the results.

>People that worked with a company decades ago still have loyalty to said company because ???

So you don't think a president's public social media account could be used as a weapon against businesses?

Wtf I love donations to a profit corporations now

someone posted an article on plebbit about how twitter takes down supportive comments, and also takes down negging ones one they have a majority of positive responses. Typical libfoolery

NORDSTROM

The president is a citizen like any other American citizen.

You people don't want a president; you want a king.

my guess Mike Pence and reince priebus so that when shut hits the ceiling he can be impeached and pence can move in

Ya I did remember him promising appointing 5 (((Goldman Sachs))) globalists to important positions, appointing CEOs and donors to cabinet etc.

No it won't. It NEVER will be/

Trump is a child, who is really surprised by this?

Shitposting is the new normal.

>Repealing Dod Frank why then?

Just sit back, relax, and buy LL Bean.
Also nice trips.

>President of the fucking US of A
>shitpost on twitter
>retweet himself with the official @POTUS

top notch

Westerner actually.

The whole east side of the US is shit. Pure shit.

Do you have an ARGUMENT? Or is this post not supposed to contain any?!?!

>The president is a citizen like any other American citizen.

No. The president is not even close to being a normal citizen. I can only conclude that you are an idiot if you believe this.

nice meme

Good. Fuck Nordstrom.

No of them are career positions dipship

why is POTUS even following such a shit poster like RealDonaldTrump? That's the real scandal here.

>personally attacking a corporation because they dropped your daughters line of clothing is an abuse of presidential power.

Yes or no?

You are in denial. 8 years ago no one would have thought Sup Forums would move to the alt-right. Now you can not see the signs are already here. In 4 years Sup Forums will definitely be a Liberal board.

Seriously.

They think they are tactful too. It's obvious as fuck.

Politician*