10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Never forgot that this is what women have to put up with every time they leave their homes. Also be mindful that your male privilege prevents you from experiencing this harassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4
youtube.com/watch?v=nBZ4tHJqkp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you guys like your steak?

I have a medium rare, so if they undercook it I get rare (which is great) and if they overdo it, its just medium (not as great, but not ruined)

Fucking debate my logic.

I like mine burnt dry and tough
Not memeing you

I disagree with your choice, but respect the fact you're not a dirty cunt vegan.

I bet the only people harassing her were niggers and arabs and they had to pay the white men.

My gf sorta looks like her. When I saw this video I went to her place and fucked her in the ass hard. Anybody know the girl's name?

Think about how scary it would be if you were a defenseless woman and some guy was following you while you were out in public.

>*this is what women in nonwhite cities have to put up with
FTFY

>implying women don't love the attention

Make her walk around as a man, completely ignored, and she will be miserable. All of that attention is very affirming to a person who derives their value from external sources.

well done for me too, why would i eat something unfinished

>10 hours of walking around as an above average woman in new york

>like 5 guys call you beautiful or say god bless you

LIFE IS SO HARD AS A WOMYN YOU PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND :(

Bitching about catcalls is nothing more than a way for attractive women to make less attractive women feel like shit.

I also like my steak medium rare.

Push the frivolous demand of the worker until they're no longer obtainable. It will give you leverage against opposition to say that you're working towards a solution, while never actually solving anything,

>end street harassment
>Change dominance in career fields
>overhaul video game player fan bases to predominately women.
>pay wage gap for different work.

This comes off as Marxism. It's just an instrument meant to be controlled by a political party. Defile State Habsburg!

This video more showed how overblown the cat-calling meme is. It's basically a non-issue that is already exiting the culture. Also interesting that all the men cat-calling where non white :^)

S A G E D

>NYC

Well there's the problem.

This girl is clearly on vacation in California. She just wants to take a nice picture for her grandmother back home, but look at how these men start surrounding her like a vulture.

Women shouldn't have to put up with harassment like this when out in public.

A MAN SAID HI TO ME ON THE STREET

MISSSSOONNGGGGNNNYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>defenceless
>in a country with the 2nd amendment
tu que?

I don't eat steak.
I prefer vegetables, especially Broccoli.

I like medium the most but I do the same thing because I'd prefer it be rare rather than medium-well or well.

Medium rare - Medium well is king
Would take rare over burnt, well-done over very rare

She got in trouble with the SJWs for that had to make up some excuses like there was loud noises or some other thing that forced us to cut the white guys cat calling out but they really did honest

Without watching, I can already guess it's all niggers or spics. Liberals always end up btfo themselves.

REAALLY really old

We should impose sharia's law and publicly stone/whip women for leaving house without a male guardian.

>Women shouldn't have to put up with harassment like this when out in public.
Why

>spend 10 hours walking instead of 10 hours working
>"waaah i dont earn as much as men!"

I'm going to have to politely ask you to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4

>10 hours of walking
>2 minutes of footage
Really a widespread problem here guys

youtube.com/watch?v=nBZ4tHJqkp4

>Women shouldn't have to put up with harassment like this when out in public.

:^)

>1:14
is that a pimp?