We do it for free too

Was it funny Sup Forums?

We split the threads so no body could form cohesive ideas. Half the posts in every thread were just about the thread splitting.

Did I hurt your feelings?

Just a taste of things to come, we were trying out your tactics against you.

And just so you know, we do it for free too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you think you will succeed in what other, better organized groups have tried for years but failed miserably

>thinking we wernt just there to watch the retard marxist ideas get raped by a B rate complying ted.

jejs off to page 10 cuck

>thinking you can control chaos

Actually, I think it's good you did that. Thank you. They all looked pretty busy. I don't like the overly active threads that fill up with posts in 5 minutes and they're already full. Then, by the time you're done reading posts and replying, your reply isn't accepted because the thread is already archived.

Good choice on picking a popular event.

We are utilizing tactics that actually work.

We are a group of ex Sup Forumstards and we understand what didn't work with CTR.

We actually have the ability to use introspection and learn from mistakes.

We aren't disconnected from reality like the elites.

>ex Sup Forumstards
>Sup Forumstards

No, you're a newfaggot shill
sage

Alright, just remember my tripcode in about two months.

/pol is a hot mess. It's filled with holocaust denial threads, 9/11 conspiracy threads, Jew-bashing, black-hating, and troll thread after troll thread.

Who cares if you flood it with duplicate threads? It literally does nothing to /pol. That's like trying to piss on a pile of shit to ruin it. I mean, it's shit. What is urine going to do to feces?

I don't think you understand.

There is enough of us that even with the five thread limit, we can control the board and slide any thread we wish.

We also are dedicated and care about our goal, unlike the nerd virgins.

We actually like when people are desperate enough to try to disrupt /pol. We like arguing with shills. It's fun.

Why do you think we are doing this?

This isn't political. This is chaos.

I didn't even notice. i was in /ptg/ the whole time

But you'd literally be doing many of us a favor...which threads would you be replacing???

"Am I white /pol?"
"I wish I had a Jewish girlfriend"
"Trudeau is a cuck"
"Redpill be on ____"
"Fuck Israel - Jews did 9/11"

Honestly, your efforts could only help /pol. Kek

Once again, why do you think we are doing this?

>This isn't political

Are you from GNAA?

We are not, but we greatly admire their work.

>we do it for free too.
Please stop this cultural appropriation. Unpaid employmwnt is an intergal part of Greek culture.

Your mojo is very weak.

Let me get this straight:

You guys have nothing better to do with your lives than shitpost on an anonymous forum?

And now you're trying to gloat over the fact that you have such a sad miserable life?

Holy shit dude. Sorry, but you're only getting a hearty kek out of me.

What makes "we do it for free" part of your culture but not ours?

youtube.com/watch?v=F157geaXp_w