Will it really be eight years?

Will it really be eight years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlFvD7XSfX4
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1000 year reich

probably not. trumps efforts will galvanise the left out of the hillary stupor and they'll vot on mass come 2020.

not even 4

trump will reverse the mickey mouse act and confiscate disneys profits since 2003 to fund the coup that will put him in office for life

hopefully we will be nuked by russia before 2019

8 plus another 8 with Ivanka.16 years of Trump incoming.

try 40,000

if kek wills it

People like George Soros are hell bent on pushing the right wing to violence. They hate shitskins more than us, but they need us to eliminate them from this planet, so that the can once again cite, muh 6 gorillion.

confirmed

we got to get through the 4 first buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlFvD7XSfX4

22 Years

10 years.

Check em

Get the fuck out of here

checked and keked

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

The weakest part of this 4 year tenure is his cabinet because if shit goes wrong it'll be really easy for the opposition to paint them as failures, say "we tried to prevent this," and then rally forces against the republican congress to flip midterm elections and ensure he "accomplishes nothing" in the latter half of his term. There's a lot that would need to go wrong for this scenario to happen though.

>on mass

you know you fucked up when its an American correcting you

if he even lives that long

He wont even get 6 months.

This is impossible, THIS ISN'T FUCKING REAL. MEME MAGIC CAN'T BE REAL YOU STUPID FUCKING VIRGINS

>its

its is an acceptable grammatical choice

>its is
>It is is

Yep.

Remember that rural and suburban retards get double votes because of the electoral college, so there's really no chance of an intelligent candidate ever being elected. Bill Clinton was just an anomaly.

IT'S
not, but when a man acknowledges his error vis a vis the idiocy of our respective countries, the world spins a lil smoother.
love ya aussie bro

Kek indeed wills it

S H A D I L A Y

"Its, is an acceptable grammatical choice"
my fault for no ,

8 is too short he will be emperor

Nope pretty sure he'll get himself arsinated first

I doubt it unless the left keeps driving people away their identity politics

Lets be honest though, if the democrats didnt have such an unlikeable candidate running he probably wouldnt have won

With tantrumps like this, the geezer won't last 4 years.

ill agree to that, fuck commas

And it will be the end of the American republic and the beginning of the American empire, just like rome

ATM I actually think he won't run again in 2020. I think he will finish it all in 4 and not feel the need to run again. I also think he will severely limit the powers of the president before he leaves office, making it harder for what he did to be undone.

FUCK I MEANT APOSTROPHES

No.

CENTURIES

Don't worry, I don't really give a shit about your grammar

Only if there's a recession.

I guarantee the Republicans push through voter ID laws. Dems don't seem to be able to fight their way out of a paper bag right now nevermind fight (and win) an election. I expect this not to change as they are torn between centrism (seen as anathema) and virtue-signalling liberalism (also seen as anathema to the populace).

Crucially it depends on if Trump actually does get jobs back though

By god.

Bless you Kek

Nah, I'm pretty sure black voters will mobilize a lot better next election to keep him out of office.

Also any idiots who thought Hillary was a shoe-in will get off their asses next time and vote too

Of course not delusional retard. ((((They'll)))) kill him just like they did with JFK and Lincoln.

I don't care what our governments say, the true "special" relationship is USA&AUS

Shadilay.
ᏢᎡᎪᏐᏚᎬ ᏦᎬᏦ

CONFIRMATION CONFIRMED

I CAN FEEL KEK"S PRESENCE IN THIS THREAD

i can feel his power, his presence....his will.

>eight years
you spelled generations wrong

this is who will lead the empire for the next generations:
1. godemperor Donald J. Trump
2. emperor Barron the first
3. the pureblooded son of the godemperor and Ivanka (not born yet)
4. a triumphirat of emperor Barrons son, the wise old Milo Yannopolous kept alive by liberal tears and Alex Jones (an overdose of super male vitality made him immortal)
5. an exact clone of the godemperor himself (he died on the front in the war against the globalists)
6. another clone
7. a physical clone is too vulnerable against the weapons of the interdimensional child molesters, so scientist transform his minde into a twitter spambot, giving his orders solely via twitter
8. meme magic becomes so strong, it awakens kek himself to lead humanity in the fight against the bogdanof twins and there space lizard army

No. The average lifespan is 76 years for an American male, and Trump is obese and in a job notorious for rapidly aging its members

No wonder he wears loose, ill-fitting suits.

Kek, in fact, wills it.

haha checked.
i love PLUMP TRUMP

boi

think your forgetting he's a fucking billionaire and the president of the united states. he probably iwll live a long life

40,000 years.