Dugin joins Alex Jones LIVE ! WTF IS HAPPENING?

who could have predicted this years ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE
youtu.be/xiAwOKz4YpI?t=204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jones//Paul 2024

Alex Jones looks smelly

afaik he is a well respected head in Russia
why does he step so low to chat with tinfoil-Jones?

>says the Mexican

>afaik he is a well respected head in Russia

Maybe because he's not ?

I'm afraid to tell you that Dugin is even crazier than Alex Jones.

>President Tramp

What did he mean by this?

>respected

This whole Trump Putin thing is just a way to get people comfortable with bombing Russia again.

>Brazilian intellectual

Well that's because Bill Hicks isn't as good at being a hottie as the real Alex Jones was.

He's not well respected AT ALL.

Academia and other liberasts hates him
Putin dislikes him

Any resemblance moves take to his theory is based largely in the fact that many things he recommends are obvious from a geopolitical sense, of course Russia wants to get the USA out of Eastern Europe so it can make deals with Germany, of course Russia wants to project power back into central Asia.

His political philosophy is bunkum and utterly ignored by any establishment figure.

Every Russian I've talked to basically just says he is their Alex Jones. As far as I can tell his audience is almost entirely American alt-righters who discovered his work via Richard Spencer's wife Nina.

Dugin is weird.

He is not Putin's advisor, but his models were adopted for our national ideology. It didn't quite work, (un)fortunately. He is halfway insane, very po-mo, and extremely entertaining - if you don't take him too seriously.

Jones was recently on Russian Channel called Tsargrad (name for Constantinople)

I really hope both USA and Russia fight and kill the globalist elite. They are the only ones who can do it.

what do you think of Russian nationalism today?

If we watch that video taking no consideration for Dugin's past I'd say it was a redpilled show

Ha ha oh wow

It's dead, like really, really dead. One issue is that unlike with USA, there's no clear definition of what constitutes a Russian. So that means that nationalism should be based on self-identification, i.e. civic nationalism, and you know how that usually works out.

First time I've seen this flag

I'm not going to have my head explode right?

Haha I wonder what he smells like haha

Why does this guy's head look so over sized for his body?

What is with the influx of reddit cucks

>Nationalism
Religion, moral values, national holidays, epic battles of the past..

Why is Dugin's head so yuge

>Calls others (me) a reddit cuck
>Doesn't know what I am referencing

Just because you came from r/Thedonald doesn't make you any less of a cuck you know. Lurk another year or so and then try to post again because that was just embarrassing and didn't help you fit in at all.

SUPPORT HUMANITY IN ACTION™

5 minutes and 10
youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE

George Soros and Hillary Clinton together in Haiti in the 90s

Religion is decimated on all fronts: USSR instituted atheism, orthodoxy became underground and got really involved with mysticism bordering on paganism, and modern church can't bring back faith because they care more about the money. There's also the whole Islam issue.
Moral values vary too much: each fifty years the country has been split in two, what do you want. National holidays aew not that important, most people honestly celebrate only New Years and V-Day, maybe Orthodox Christmas.
Epic battles? Sure, we've got The Great Patriotic War, that's the rare point of almost total unification.

Pot calling the kettle black

As someone who grew up in the 80's, the fact that the Republican's are all buddy buddy with Russia and the Democrats are widely considered the voice of the nwo and the rich elite BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND!

At some point I somehow slipped into bizarro world.

I wonder if it's going to flip on its head again in another few decades.

THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER TO ENSLAVE ALL YORU ASSES
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Who is Molly maroney?

What a timeline

>First time I've seen this flag
Newfag

>Putin's brain
Nah. Goys are not Putin's brain.

..the fuck? this timeline is getting stranger and stranger

is there any way to find archive of that channel?

youtu.be/xiAwOKz4YpI?t=204

3:24

>Putin's brain
>a well respected head in Russia
Not this shit again, plese. Dugin is a lunatic and a meme "philosopher" who got kicked out of the state university.
Notorious for saying provocative and contradicting things.
He is absolutely irrelevant and has never had ties with any real politics in Russia.

why is alex's mouth always red?

no it isnt

it is the same shit that happened in ww2
we just have the internet
and the radio propaganda is
BOT propaganda now

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion=We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

Not gonna lie

Also reminder that Alex Jones used to call everyone a nazi and blame nazis for everything

Also he made crap anti-catholic propaganda using cheap Jesuit conspiracies promoted by David Icke supporters

>afaik he is a well respected head in Russia
Couldn't be further from truth, although Western liberal media sure do their worst to present him as "Putin's brain" or something, because presenting a delusional Eurasianist obsessed with geopolitics and mysticism would fit the narrative of Dugin being Putin's Rasputin so nicely. Hell, just look at him, he also wears a Rasputin-like beard!

Doesn't really answer the question

Why Dugin is so big in the West when he's just meme in Russia ?

This.
>our national ideology
>implying we have one
Dugin himself says that modern Russia sadly has no ideology.

Agree with everything else you said.

Why is that guy's head way too big for his body???

Well, having ideologies is not a good thing.

Patriotism is something born inside families, in the small communities not promoted by the mass media or found in huge urban areas.

Because he's all so "mysterious" and good for sensationalist conspirological articles your media spits out.

I have to remind you that in order for democracy (republicanism) to work you MUST have very large urban areas where people are godless and would do anything for money

Of course the culture in those areas are rotten and corrupt and must be avoided.

if you want to be an utopian and dream about a better future, you have to remove democracy from that.

Monarchy is the only reasonable answer. That doesn't mean you can't have a majority of traditional people in a republic but it's just very unlikely to happen.

So exactly like Alex Jones then ,lol

does this segment feature any goblins and or goblin ingratiation?

This

He's just crazy and likes to throw messages in the name of all Russians, which is rarely adequate. Sometimes he's entertaining, but more often "MUH I'M SO IMPORTANT MUH REVOLUTION IS HAPPENING WE'RE AT THE CENTER I'M TELLING YOU BAD AMERICANS" with all his intonations and chutzpah. Ugh

Just don't take him seriously, then it's ok :)

Can someone give me a bogdanoff style rundown on Dugin?

that mans head is fucking huge

Only he's not even a tenth as well-known in Russia as Alex Jones is in America. He did enjoy some ill fame in the 90s when he was one of the founders of the National Bolshevik party (which was more of an art project rather than a political force actually), but since then he's been just yet another obscure radical publicist.

Did he say that churkas were the greatest allies of Russia or some shit about мycoplman ?

if you can't unite on those issue than how the hell do you expect race to work out? Seems you're grasping at straws at this point

>Did he say that churkas were the greatest allies of Russia
The idea is basically the cornerstone of Eurasianism.

He says things like pic related.

>who could have predicted this years ago?

Not me, that's for sure!

Russia needs to be broken up into smaller ethnostates. Better for you, better for the world.

Let me guess, the Jew wasn't named again.

>MTV, LGBT
>Invented by whites

Cheap propaganda.

after listening to him he doesn't seem to be saying anything specifically weird..

basically globalists are bad and we have each recognized the aim of this element to do away with our individual sovereignty to create a planetary government and we prefer to retain our national integrity.. is this considered obscure crazy talk in Russia?

I actually used to like this idea back when I still took politics seriously. It used to be quite popular a decade ago, but then slowly went back into the fringes.

>"I am for blacks. White civilization - its cultural values, false, dehumanizing world model built it - has not justified itself. Everything goes to the top of the white pogroms on a planetary scale. If anything saves Russia it's that we are not pure white. Predatory multinational corporations, oppression and suppression of all others, MTV, blue and pink - this is the fruit of white civilization, from which it is necessary to get rid of. Therefore, I am for the red, yellow, green, black - only not for whites. I wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Zimbabwe. "
This is his fucking words. He seems to be completely bluepilled about Jews either.

he is confusing Jews with Whites.

So that they become less (or not at all) controllable and declare wars against us (on Gloabalist / any enemy's money), cause us problems? No, thank you.

Agreed. "Eurasianism" is horsecock.

"Let a Thousand Nations bloom" is a theory whose time has come; nationalism without irredentism. Apart from that, Third Political theory is fine and presents a solution to the problem of modernity. No need for a Fourth Political theory.

>in the hands of Tramp

everyone knows what a russian is. wtf are you talking about. there are russian minorities in parts of the former USSR. everyone knows a russian is a specific east slavic people.

Once he talked about beards and said that shaving eqautes to castration. Other time, when he got kicked out of the university he said that "a sect of satanists in Moscow and their fascist allies in Ukraine have established a mind control over the university's head".
Some people even consider him a high-level troll because of things like that.

Well fuck him, Dugin is all about russkiye being cucks. He's probably a big fan of Kadyrov ?

WE DINDU NUTHING

One of Dugin's main approaches to destabilize U.S was to escalate the racial conflicts by supporting both sides of the aisle, as well as to destroy liberalism and tarnish it's name.

Sounds familiar somehow, if only that increased after electing Trump...

In the Russian empire minorities shut the fuck up and gypsies were hanged.

Dugin says a lot of contradictory things. If you followed his entire career from the 80s to now he's been at various times: an occultist, a satanist, a Russian Orthodox Old Believer, a Nazi, a national bolshevik, a monarchist, a Stalinist, a white nationalist, an advocate for third world self determination, etc etc

That's because in his own writings he explains that to achieve his goals, he will use any political force that can further his agenda at a given time, to achieve the geopolitical goal of bringing back Russia to Soviet Glory, contradictions are made on purpose.

This does

>after listening to him he doesn't seem to be saying anything specifically weird..
I just googled his quotes, some are hilarious.

>The Russian consciousness does not trust thoughts: neither someone else's, nor its own ones. It is a continuous Koan. "Nothing exists outside me", every Russian quietly suspects that. "But maybe I don't exist either", he thinks hesitatingly.

>There's nothing related to a religious conflict or a clash of civilizations in the Paris attacks. The IS is just as related to Islam as Freddy Krueger or Jeepers Creepers are. It's all Made in Hollywood. Its stylistics are perfect. A New Generation Horror Reality Show.

(on the expulsion of whites from Zimbabwe)
>I'm all for blacks. The white civilization, its cultural values, a lying, anti-human model of the world it has built—has failed. Everything is going to a beginning of white pogroms on a global scale. The only thing that saves Russia from that is that we are not purely white. Predatory multinational corporations, oppression and suppression of everyone else, MTV, faggots of all sorts—those are fruits of the white civilization we need to get rid of. Therefore I am all for the black, the brown, the yellow, the green—for everyone who is not white. I wholeheartedly support the people of Zimbabwe.

And the final quote that probably explains all the above:
>Deep inside, idiocy is sacral

"... large activity for my expelling showed a group of Moscow Satanists, who carried the black rituals impact on Sadovnichy. Apparently, these rituals take effect. So, actually, I congratulate the Liberals, and Satanists, Kiev Nazis with their victory and the establishment of telepathic control of the rector of Moscow State University. "

Well, dunno perhaps he've seen something others didn't. If anything, maybe he feels something right but he sure doesn't know who's who. That's why he doesn't talk about Jews in particular while anyone who wants to know what really happens in Russia would talk mainly about Jews.

Of course, but what I'm saying is to not put much stock into any one isolated quote by him.

Alexandr Dugin is a crazy bastard

I used to like Dugin until I realized his ideas are just as globalist but serve Russia instead of banks

Some more wisdom of the Leading Russian Philosopher:

>Therefore, in a society Russia needs must be no representative democracy, must be no market society based on monetary equivalent of all values and neither must be any idiotic, unnatural, perverted ideology of human rights. Market, democracy, human rights—off with you all!

>All types of corruption may be divided in two: patriotic corruption and comprador corruption. Or, in other words, "Eurasian corruption" and "Atlantic corruption".

>During the Great Fast, one is not allowed to listen to music, is not allowed to laugh, to have fun or to spend time meaninglessly in general. The only thing one is allowed to do is to be sad.

>Circular movement is the most correct type of movement. Of course, it leads nowhere but we don't want to go anywhere anyway!
>Instead of modernization, we must practice khorovods (Russian circular chain dance). Why do we need to modenize? We'd better dance khorovods! And it would be the best form of modernization, to dance khorovods.
>As long as we danced khorovods, no one could defeat us. As soon as we moved into cities and started going to doctors and have artificial suntan, we're not dangerous to anyone anymore. We are very easy to defeat nowadays.
>We must show khorovods on TV, we must sing khorovods (sic!) on radio, we must teach khorovod dancing in schools and universities as well.

Fuck Dugin, we must defeat Eurasianism with Atlantacism and secure the fourth reich

This is basically what Jews say for themselves, just Russian version.

>No market, democracy, human rights
>Jews: market is a joke, it belongs to us, democracy and human rights don't exist

>During the Great Fast, one is not allowed to listen to music, is not allowed to laugh, to have fun
>Jews: during Shabbat you're not allowed to work, even using lights is not recommended, etc

>Instead of modernization, we must practice khorovods (Russian circular chain dance). Why do we need to modenize? We'd better dance khorovods! And it would be the best form of modernization, to dance khorovods.
>Jews: Instead of modernization, we should follow ancient rituals, study Torah and Kabbalah

>We must show khorovods on TV, we must sing khorovods (sic!) on radio, we must teach khorovod dancing in schools and universities as well
>Jews: satanist / kabbalist / etc symbolism on TV, hanukah, etc.

But somehow it's only funny when it's about goys, right

Figth memes with memes!

ok ok lol nevermind..