It isnt on fire

Its existence.

It's not burnt.

it needs bacon

It endorses murder

fpbp

It's hate speech

bpfp

The Halal way to dispose of worn copies?

a fucking invisible angel

came here to post this

Written by Jews to control goys

Give me your money goy don't worry you'll get it back when you die

Literally a continuation of the Jewish written book, the Torah, which is meant to be read together with the Talmud.

Pic related (((goy instructions)))

The content.

It tells God exists

(((God))))

Doctrines of demons.

It is against your country constitution.

The digits don't lie

came to post this

>Quran
>Written by Jews

Top kek, American education.

Its fiction but retards behave as if its real

t. libtard

>he doesn't know

It's a book and not an audio tape

>M e m e tripfag
>Responds in memes
>Leaf

Kys today

That book is fire.

It has no pictures

>Written by Jews
So then why did Muhammad love beheading jews so much?

"You shall spread by the sword this religion I preach."

it's the bible with a cult of personality in it

>every muslim should aspire to live like mohammad
>mohammad married a 9 year old

Yeah its not like the jews to make themselves out to be victims

omg have u even seen the musical?

fpbp

spsbp tbhf

(citation needed)

It was not written down until after Muhammad died, written Arabic did not exist previously and originally it contained no vowels, so at best it started out fucking iffy.

Same problem as the other Arab books: shitty fiction stories.

On top of everything, the fixation on sex slaves and pedophilia is pretty bad I guess

>all antisemitism is invented by jews

That how atheist idiots are here.''All Religions are created by the Jews''even if they are literally against the Jews

No no, it goes;
>Married her at 6
>First fucked her when she was 9.
It's like you're trying to make out he's some sort of pedo.

Allah is the god of Abraham.

Oh, didn't look closely enough

Thought that was the bible

Interestingly enough, Mohammed was a jew, an actual merchant, and a gigolo with rich jewess proprietor in his latter 20s and I believe into 30s. Talmudic student, Born jew from the wrong town, couldnt lead Jews unless from medina.

And look what happened. The Romans, who weren't jew friendly, fell, and in their place the Christians and the Muslims started killing each other.

This is how the Jew came into power.

It was written by white supremacists.

Jews came into power after French revolution

Honestly the fact it says geocentric orbit>Heliocentric orbit

>Interestingly enough, Mohammed was a jew, an actual merchant, and a gigolo with rich jewess proprietor in his latter 20s and I believe into 30s. Talmudic student, Born jew from the wrong town, couldnt lead Jews unless from medina.

Jesus Christ the stupidity that passes as knowledge on this weeaboo imageboard never ceases to amaze me.

Like piss in my ear and tell me it's raining.

>It was not written down until after Muhammad died
It was. Though not compiled until after his death.

>Arabic did not exist previously and originally it contained no vowels
This is true, however it was soon standardised for correct pronunciation a meaning. The Quran was primarily a recitation not a script. The accentuation of the script was added to correct foreign pronunciation errors.

Paper needs to be more absorbent.

Abraham was a Muslim.

The Quran.

It's backwards, literally, somebody put the cover on the wrong side.

You read it right to left like a manga, which is retarded.

Its written by jews

Its not the Bible

It's full of shit.

False flag. If they were a real danger to Jews then Soros wouldn't let so many into Europe.

>Quran
>Written by Jews

Why are people on Sup Forums so stupid?

google.com.au/search?q=You shall spread by the sword this religion I preach

Quote not found.

>Romans were anti-Jew
Pilate wanted to let Jesus go but he bent over for his Jew masters. Rome was cucked as fuck. Christians actually killed Jews during the crusades, meanwhile Muslims lived with Jews.

Muhammad fucked 9 year old girl

Mohammed was an ancient shill who studied rabbinic teachings.

Mohammed and Jesus typical Jew attack on gentle, by controlling both sides.

In their wake, the downfall of the Ryman empire, gentiles, and the goys who took their place started killing each other.

Dark ages in the west, glory in the east and jews running both sides, propping up the weak to bring down the strong.

Look harder.

Jews did not even had ''equal rights'' under Christian and Muslim rulers before French revolution LOL

Lets all believe in angels like a bunch of retards - t. Muslims

Abraham and Moses were Christians. No way a Jew would sacrifice a high position in Egypt just to free some slaves.

>jews caused Roman Empire to fall
Wow, is there anything they cannot do?

''Let's all believe in racial gender and social equality''- Professor Schlomo

>Name one problem with this book.

Ok:

>Based on the mutterings of an illiterate 7th century child raping, slave trading, glory seeking Arab warlord.
>Is regarded as the 'Holy Book' by that chunk of the world and proportion of humanity that is shittiest.
>The only 'new' things it brings to add to what was already in existence with Christianity and Judaism is evil shit like '9 years old? It's ok to fuck her right in the pussy!' etc

It says sperm comes from the backbone and if you have a back injury you can't have kids

Imagine how gullible you have to be to hear that an angel came down and told a guy a load of stuff over a thousand years ago and believe it without question lol

Abraham was jew born into jew family.

There's a verse where it allows slavery. Other than that the Quran is pretty decent.

Mohammed s teachings from the cave transcribed.

Mohammed jew.

Muhammad had like 10 wife

Is that a book or a pack of cards?

Muhammad rubbed his cock in between Aisha's thighs and busted his load on a child when she was 6 then raped her at 9 when he was 54

DIE MOSLEM PEDOPHILE SCUM DIE.

Jews cuck everyone that's their modus operandi. The priest class.

Didnt want Romans to kill their white man's cuck.

"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted - Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:" S. 86:5-7

Sauce for you guys

What's wrong with slavery?Muhammad had no problem with that,specially sexual slavery.

They were largely ignored while the non Jews focused on killing each other off and retaking jeroosalem.

Actually Quran was written by ANGEL Gabrial in period of over 20 years before giving it to Muhammad according to official story

This is NOT joke you can check it out,Muhammad was illiterate so he could not write it.He was good at fighting and beheading but he could not learn how to read lol

On the one hand I oppose the destruction of knowledge of any kind, and therefore would in principle be against burning the quran.
But I also wish for the total eradication of the Islamic ideology, which would entail destroying all its scripture as well.
Quite a moral dilemma I find myself in.

It's nowhere near the toilet, how will anyone use it for it's designated wiping purpose?

And thanks to Britain Jerusalim today is Jewish.

Born into jewish family more than a millennium before christ. I thought americans were the ignorant ones?

Wrote the torah, which is also the beginning of (((the bible))).

Nah, she wanted it, man. Its okay

your welcome, who in their right mind wants Arabs controling the holy land

Always has been.

Jewish hotel

>what is anatomy
The seminal vesicles from which the semen spurts out during coitus lies between the ribs and the coccyx.

Therefore conservatism is against our countries constitution.

Jew sauce from book of sly jews

It’s one the dullest religions in the history of religion. Each episode following Allah’s little messenger (PBUH) and his pals from Mecca as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of miracles, all to make the material world seem despicable, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Muhammad took Aisha’s hand in marriage; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his fanfiction. The Islam franchise might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Hadiths were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Muhammad’s mind is so governed by clichés and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the Quran by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading the Quran at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read the “Quran" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

They can't lose.

no pictures

The shit heads how use it to "guide" them.

it's made up and violent