Is Trump retarded?

he comprehends very well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8
twitter.com/ADobsonComics/status/829324952486703109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He obviously does, or else he wouldn't have been able to play the media for a year and a half without spending 5% of what his opponents did.

Pick on his colloquialisms all you want.

He chooses his words very carefully.
Pedantic leftists don't understand conservation.
Sad!

ME GOOD PRESIDENT! CROOKED HILLARY BAD. MEXICANS GO BACK TO ISIS! THEY STOLE OUR JOBS! SAD!

This is literally who Amerilards chose as their leader. It's why you're the laughing stock of the world.

>It's why you're the laughing stock of the world.

And when have we cared?

HAHAHA, holy shit you leftists are BUTTHURT.

He cares about what's right instead of people feelings, WOW! SUCH A MADMAN. I don't get it, I'm mexican and I love this cracker. He's got the balls to offer aid against the cartels and everyone's like "MUH SOVEREIGNTY!", c'mon, we know our country is fucked because or government wants it that way, don't fucking fool yourselves.

I don't know if he's a genious or anything, but you niggers are just trying to ad hominem your way out of this.

Considering he's a massively succesfull businesman and now the President of the USA i'd say there's at least some truth to those words

A massively successful businessman who would be richer if he had just put his sizeable inheritance into an index fund when he got it and his companies have declared bankruptcy 6 times.

Who the fuck cares? When will the left stop being little bitches?

Imagine having to tell your kids you called the President a fucking idiot one day. That kid should kick you in the nuts for being such a faggot.

Sage.

This is really getting under your skin and it hasn't even been a month.

rediscover my body with your hands
RIGHT HERE
and
RIGHT NOW
youtu.be/ZdOSppqUOs8

The constant bitching? Yeah it's pretty annoying. People seem to be moving on though. Thank God.

How's reddit? Gay as ever?

How many jobs would that have created?
Go to bed, faggot.
Your mom and I will be up in a while to tuck you in.

>Imagine having to tell your kids you called the President a fucking idiot one day.

you're weird

R A R E
A
R
E

Ah, the successful businessman who worries not about profits but creating jobs, got it.

Which is why he axed the Dodd-Frank, making it much easier for another bubble to happen.

In that case you probably don't mind this thread.

Reddit's great, I'm over 100k karma.

>trump is such a loser he doesn't write in a shitty dry prose that my college taught me. since he doesn't use language like me he must be wrong cause he's so stupid that's why he's the president and fought against the entire world to reach it as well
trump is a genius. there's no question to this at all. he's a genius.

So your answer is zero?
Zero jobs created.
Ok thanks
It would have been easier just to say that.
>don't take business risks or you're dumb. Sit on your money and don't do anything with it. Burblittyblurrblurr

You know you aren't really criticizing him by saying this, right?

we never said he was anti-establishment. Bernie was supposed to be the anti-establishment one I thought?

Very weird post indeed. do you think he's ok?

Even the walls look like they're shitting in the street. I can smell that picture.

I have to say a lot of people have been asking me about understanding things. And you know - No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me, like, they say, ‘What’s 2+2’? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We’ve had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. And China is stealing our numbers. Because we have stupid people. Mexico, China, oh my God, I can’t believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It’s terrible. It’s just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I’ll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It’s probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it’s probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I’m being honest, I mean, if I’m being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Chuck Schumer, now he’s a zero that I don’t like. Though, I probably shouldn’t say that. He’s a nice guy but he’s like, ‘beep boop bong bong,’ on and on, like that. He’s like a computer! You know what I mean? He’s like a computer. I don’t know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don’t tell you that, and I’ll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn’t believe it. So, we’re gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. And we're gonna be the best at understanding. The. Best. Period.

>he thinks you have to talk a lot to say something

Laconic masterrace

Get fucked women

I bet you kick people in wheel chairs over and laugh.
I bet you make fun of people with speech impediments.
Not everybody can be perfect, like you, and achieve nothing with their life. Steven hawking can barely get around, yet I'd bet my whole savings that he's smarter than you.
Your such an abelist

>I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are.

This is something he actually said.

it's nothing. you're a retard subhuman who can't recognize greatness cause you're a piece of shit. even if you hate every policy trump makes and think he's hitler he's still a fucking genius. in fact, hitler was also a genius too. when you go against all odds you're a genius.

you're lowly scum. you're an ankle biting lowlife. you'll never amount to anything and forever suffer until you die a miserable death.

you've got a lot in common with hillary. both of you are losers.

>when you go against all odds you're a genius.

Well then, be the idol you preach and start driving on the left side! When you go against all odds, you're a genius. Put the TP so it rolls in the back, show up to work dirty and drunk and insult your boss. Just go against all odds.

If he was retarded, he couldn't comprehend bigly.

>when you go against all odds you're a genius.

i think the definition of genius is a better definition of genius

twitter.com/ADobsonComics/status/829324952486703109

It's awesome how insane they've gone. It's been a bit over two weeks since he took office and they're already nearing breakdowns. Another month and the psych wards will be full of self harming liberals.

Trump is completely retarded, like his supporters.

But he is a fucking idiot, everybody knows, including the children.

Don't you have a Purge to participate in?

solid post

HE USED FUCKING RUSSIA

Fpbp

>that pic

What part of Mexico you in, Paco? Never heard a wetback call us white people anything other than gringo

so far, people rage against Trump, yet I'm still seeing victory, even in his mitakes

if people ignored bait Sup Forums would be barren

Trump is nothing short of a genius. Anyone who was paying even the slightest attention should have seen that during the election. He manipulated everyone from the media to his enemies to his allies to the fucking Pope. Constantly distracting people or or leading them into a trap. This is a man that doesn't sleep more than three hours each night and is working constantly.

The question shouldn't be what he meant by his statement, but what is he currently distracting you from that he's trying to accomplish behind the scenes?

Look at pic related, this is the fucking news on Trump right now. And what's going on? He just got his secretary of education and his attorney general and Iran is breaking the agreement again and his supreme court nominee will soon be heard.

He feeds you shit because he knows you and everyone else in the media and the useful idiots on the left are too stupid not to fall for it.