Politicized hollywood

what is the solution to practically all forms of entertainment being politicized by the left?

e.g. the pic related show's creator/producer:

twitter.com/stephenfalk

(fuck trump, fuck white people etc. etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85w5UttbPZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waaaaah why doesn't tv cater to my far-right views!

OP:

If you go right enough, you will start calling the walls "the left".
Congrats for reaching a level where practically all forms of entertainment are beyond your ideas. Let's see how further right you can go.

check out some of these.

>We pro-cuckolding on basic cable now!

A black man fucking a white woman is political? Are you fucking kidding me?

to racists it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=85w5UttbPZ4

The solution is to genocide drumpf retards like you

Sup Forums is filled with very 'special' people

Cut the money. Don't watch, don't subscribe, encourage any public funds or tax breaks to the withdrawn. Hollywood worships the all mighty shekel far more than any trendy liberal cause of the moment.

ITT: tumblr and reddit.

>fuck trump, fuck white people
What's wrong with this?

>watching other people getting cuckolded isn't funny
>it hurts my feelings because I project onto cucking, so you shouldn't show it at all

perhaps you might try the an hero route

you're already an overly emotional, crying little bitch, stfu and fap to duck dynasty or some shit

media is progressive because that is best for profits, end of story

What's going on tumleddit

>ITT: (((tumblr and reddit)))

Make your own shows that are politicized by the right.

You're as bad as the SJWs that are trying to infect the software industry: an outsider than wants people to cater your needs.

Hollywood is liberal, get the fuck over it or switch off the tv.

>what is the solution to practically all forms of entertainment being politicized by the left?
Pirating. Everything.

>Try to end shows being politicized
>"You're as bad as the SJWs that are trying t"
Moron detected.

this shit is on TV?

Unfortunately. It seems a bunch of Sup Forumstards moved there when trump was running. Kinda ruined the board.

what was the solution during the Weimar days?

Simple. Republicans need to start getting involved in journalism and entertainment. There is no other option. There is no other way. Either put out your views, or sit back and watch Liberals make shows like the one you posted, where attractive white women cuck their glasses-wearing overweight husbands who have no masculinity. MAN THE FUCK UP, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE BULLS TAKE YOUR WOMEN. THOSE ARE THE OPTIONS. STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

You might have to accept that the days of the white male hero saving the world are over now. In fact, more often the white male butthurt permavirgin is the bad guy. Thank goodness for the current year.

Sup Forums was Sup Forums lite long before the election.

Was it? It certainly wasn't in 2011-2014 when I frequented it.

Hahah American TV