Bill Kristol wants white Americans to be replaced

amren.com/news/2017/02/bill-kristol-lazy-spoiled-white-working-class-replaced-immigrants/

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Not exactly a shocker but since he apparently didn't want this statement of his to go public, I figured I would help it go public. With chucklefuck retards like this running the conservative movement in the past it's no wonder it failed so hardcore.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data
youtube.com/watch?v=i9hnuo7ZzPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would bang the lady in the picture op.

Yeah, me too. Wish I knew who she was.

Maybe there is something wrong with society and how it is structured that is causing this so called loss of purpose and will... hmmmm.............. Naw better to just import poor people so the cycle can continue.

>People still don't understand that Zionist are the real threat and "globalist" is a red herring to drive attention away from them into a empty path to nowhere.
Btw Trump is considering kristols colleague from PNAC Elliott Abrams to be secretary of state and yet nu/pol/ has been silent.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA

And he is talking to Charles Murray, Mr. Bell Curve himself. Murray must be a fucking idiot if he opposed the only candidate who cared about immigration. Do his policy suggestions simply not follow from his beliefs?

Trump was simply the best possible choice available. That and memes are fun.

>Kristol was born on December 23, 1952 in New York City, into a Jewish family.
Of course.

Is that a dude?

Dude that's disgusting, can't you see she's a nigger?

>Btw Trump is considering kristols colleague from PNAC Elliott Abrams to be secretary of state

Trump already picked his secretary of state and he's already sworn in, you dip.

>Trump was simply the best possible choice available
I understand this but there's a large majority of people defending everything he is doing no matter how shit.
Deputy of secretary of state.
I figured people would have been able to figure that out

Those people will come around as leftists continue attacking people with the tacit permission of the state. Trump is making the left freak out so I expect things to get more galvanizing over time.

She's not a nigger. I don't know what she is, but she isn't black.

Nigger or Arab, same thing!

I'd usually agree but in this case I can't. She is too hot.

>fatasses served since birth and being privileged due to Judaism inc. talk about hard work
Oh they have no idea what hard work is. Hard work isn't rewarding success, hard work is when you work and don't get paid and can't reach success, because of jackasses like that who don't recognize your work and only exploit people, replace people. Lets see those faggots survive working for 15 hours per day and not getting paid for years, that's hard work. Nothing hard about working 18 hours per day and getting paid big money.

I thought he was funny in City Slickers

The American neocon types don't even care about hard work, it's a meme. They care about wealth. They love the Kochs who were born into wealth. They don't love people who work hard as fuck every day to make it as a working class person, as shown in this example, so it proves how bull shit their posturing is. The left is right about that one thing at least, the old right here really does only care about money.

Nice, im happy to see other anons subscribed to American Renissance

I know it's a meme, i never seen a boss who worked hard, besides through ads on television. Nobody has more dynamic work than bosses, they dine when they want, they leave earlier, many times at 12 o'clock, they get every shit twice checked by accountants, then they go on business meeting like those in video and they think that's hard work.

White american bois should be gassed

Look at Berkeley university ethnic composition, it's 24% white, half of whites are Jews: opa.berkeley.edu/uc-berkeley-fall-enrollment-data

You've already lost it, America is the new Brazil and whites are an angry minority in it. Europeans have nothing to learn from you, you've failed it.

>lady

> ((( Bill Kristol )))

I fucking loathe that neocon kike.

Murray is incredibly racially biased toward East Asians. He hates that all his findings show white success.

To be fair to Charles Murray, who prior to Trump's candidacy was an open borders libertarian, he has made a 180 degree change on his views on immigration.

Also, as we all know, Charles is WOKE on IQ and thinks mass immigration from spic countries is disastrous.

That said (((Rabbi Kristol))) is a subversive kike of the highest order

That's a guy, user.

>Replacement immigration
>(((Bill Kristol)))

We need more short hair qts.

Just watched the clip. Fuck, when the other kike nervously interrupts him to get him to stop talking sure is rich.

I bet if he let Kristol keep on going he would have rambled about drinking gentile baby blood on sale.

Indeed.

>lazy
>working class
????

He's top of the list of Jews who hate Trump. What are they so afraid of?

I'm white. but I want to get rid of whites. so brave so inspiring so progressive.

In reality the hardest workers are those who are known as least working workers: Greece, while Germans who are praised as good workers work the least amount of time. Of course Greece has absolutely nothing from it, because of Germany, while Germans even pollute their own gene pool, destroy German heritage on purpose, still get paid big money and being praised as some hard-working machine.

Bill Kristol was part of PNAC, the group that literally planned and carried out 9/11.
Trump will make them all pay soon

Let's get Blind admissions. No options for names, race, religion, or gender. Then let's talk about the results.

Greeks are tiny hobbit creatures without muscles and thin bones. But I'd expect nothing else from a Slav.

Prager isn't Jewish. He converted.

except me offcourse..

Correction: Bill Kristol wasn't just a part of PNAC...
He FOUNDED PNAC

As you can see most Germanic countries are at the bottom because they're stronger and more intelligent, thus increasing their efficiency you dumb Slav-Turk hybrid.

Don't try to understand Sven. Illegals are not counted into work hours.

S-l-a-v-T-u-r-k

His dad was a trotskyist kike who founded neoconservatism.

Wolfowitz was part of PNAC.
He was likely the primary administrative bridge between CIA and Mossad when they carried out 9/11.
They all know Trump will come after them for literally doing 9/11, so they are annoyed by the thought of having to permanently move back to Israel to escape justice (and in Jeb's case, to Uruguay or wherever his family's South American estate is, I can't be fucked to remember.)

Do they not teach you geography in school? First of all we are in center of Europe, being the whitest of white, secondly we were never conquered by Turks.

Stop arguing about this immediately. This thread is about Bill Kristol. Talk about Bill Kristol

I know your country very well, I fucked a girl from there. And while there's a percentage who look like ordinary Slavs, most of you look like Slav-Turks, fact.

it's just so inspiring.

What does this have to do with Bill Kristol? Stay on topic and stop waving your dick around

Neoconservatives should be arrested for treason and banished to Israel

>Tatoo

D R O P P E D

Swedes have mandatory castration, he isn't flopping much to be frank

time to ban the jews from all banks, news media, entertainment, governments, etc...

Bill Kristol on Morning Joe having a spastic fit about Trump and CRYING

youtube.com/watch?v=i9hnuo7ZzPs

Fuck this piece of shit, I hope Trump takes him down too

now someone get his game plan. how do you get rid of more than half the country.

he's right about capitalism, we need natsoc

>Then, luckily, you have these waves of people coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to work hard and really want to succeed and really want their kids to live better lives than them and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth

What the fuck did he mean by this? Working class whites are "spoiled" but they're also reduced to clipping coupons and have to "hang on" because everything went to shit for them, what a joke

muy bueno

You know what's funny about Bill Kristol? I checked that guy's page and i got like 10 related links that are all visited, because they relate to some important Jews.
So where do we start:
Irving Kristol - Bill's godfather, Jewish, ran CIA founded magazine Encounter
Alan Keyes - Bill's roommate, a black guy Catholic cancer, who claimed Hitler was a cult of Satanists and homosexuals.
William Bennett - Bill served as chief of staff for this guy, a guy who doesn't minds pimps sell drugs to kids.
Dan Quayle - Bill served as vice president for this guy, who is McCain/Bush/Romney guy and born-again Christian cancer, basically an all-catch republican for money.
Gary Bauer - best friend of Bill who accepted money from Moonie Christian cult, can you say blood cult?
Rupert Murdoch - ran a magazine for this guy.

That one is ugly though.

No goyim

What are you talking about stupid Christian retard? You have the most rape, we have the least rape and prostitution. You fucked your own mommy if anything and maybe some gypsies, since those are our prostitutes, unlike your blonde Christian whores who fuck niggers and arabs only.

why is this guy even in politics.
Can't stand this asshole.

This guy deserves to be publicly hanged

>(((Kristol))) wants white genocide
Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

>This mad
Prostitutes are for degenerates and I'm not religious, there you go.

Is this Charles Murray next to him? He feels the same way, ya know.

Very pretty pussy

Great, now stop baiting.

This is why I, through everything, think Bush was worse than Obama. We not only wouldn't have had that faggot, but these bloodsucking neocon kikes wouldn't have much such inroads.

What a surprise, a jew aka bleached arab death cultist wants to kill all white people, in the country that has been built up from nothing by white people.

All jews should be gassed.

Not exactly. He wrote "Human Accomplishment" after all. You know, "97% of scientific accomplishment is white." Though he did go in expecting China to do far better.

But Murray is still very much an asiaphile (he married a Thai woman), a philo-semite, and a libertarian IQ fetishist. He was also too much of a pussy to endorse Trump. He's pretty terrible through it all.

It wasn't bait, just sharing some stories.

Oh... and he's chucking at what Kristol said. He may believe in HBD, but at the end of the day he's an IQ fetishist, and that means sucking jewish neocon dick, even if it means replacing his people with sub-90 IQ beaners.

The GOAT short hait qt.

Why are you snowflakes getting so triggered?

Who dat short haired blue eyed angel?

Anyone know if Kristol had a hand in NAFTA? Neocons and Neolibs are one in the same after all.

I want to replace the eggs of pic related with fertilized eggs, if you catch my drift.

He's a kike neocohen. Deserves a traitor's reward.

They don't even care to hide ((((their)))) pretensions.

WILLS IT KEK

He's one of those plotting Jews out to destroy the world for his own benefit that the media says doesn't exist.

He got a payout from the Clinton foundation. This is one hell of a shit-list.

fuck this shithead

pol is literally unironically always right. You new fags better take notes on this. Also r/donald faggots this is why your mods are pro jew. They don't want you knowing the truth