Intel agrees to build new chip plant in Arizonia under president's job plan

zdnet.com/article/intel-to-bring-jobs-innovation-with-new-arizona-manufacturing-plant/#ftag=CAD-00-10aag7e

>Flanked by a U.S. president under the gun to create more jobs in America, Intel's President and CEO Paul Otellini said today that will invest more than $5 billion in a new chip manufacturing plant at its Chandler, Ariz. facility, with construction beginning later this year.

Can't stop, won't stop, got to keep them jobs coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/trump-intel-chip-factory-arizona.html?_r=1
zdnet.com/google-amp/article/intel-to-invest-7-billion-in-arizona-semiconductor-factory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fully automated, so you're only going to need like 16-20 technicians to run/maintain it :D

But Arizona still reaps all the tax benefits from the Factory's income and property expenses.

nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/trump-intel-chip-factory-arizona.html?_r=1

>3,000 jobs

looks like i'm getting a new job.

Lol in return they get more tax breaks right?

Having this technology on US soil is priceless

This is a bad thing.

These chip manufacturing jobs put people in dangerous situations and make them breathe in all kinds of unhealthy fumes.

We should be having a bunch of retarded spics and gooks do this shit for us for less money. America should be striving for a society where working is optional, not violating free trade to keep shitty jobs here.

>Thanks Obama

Oh wait sorry, posted the wrong ZDNet article.
Here is the one promised to Trump

zdnet.com/google-amp/article/intel-to-invest-7-billion-in-arizona-semiconductor-factory/

>Always read the link.

Yeah but its not in Israel.

>Obama
>y-y-you just can't bring them back they are g-g-gone!
>Trump
>Watch me nigga

>What is PPE
Dont be a lazy nigger and wear a respirator and dont get sick.

Or we could just continue to turn the south west in to a mexican breeding ground who wolnt be able to hold the job you gave them anyway.

your choice though.

Well of course it's unsafe in foreign countries where their ventilation system is a $2 fan from walmart and their breathing mask is old underwear

fugg now I don't know if I should buy Rhyzen now or not

Fuck off faggot. People break OSHA rules all the time, these companies look the other way.

Shitty jobs where people breathe in unhealthy fumes aren't a good thing. Remember how men used to work in coal mines and then they would die with a bunch of black shit in their lungs? Yeah, that shit isn't good for your fellow Americans.

You guys are stupid and not thinking towards a glorious future where working is optional. Let less developed countries work these shitty jobs, they're fucking people matter less than Americans.

Hey just being honest. No one gives a fuck about the working conditions of some retarded chinks or spics.

We have the technology to make 14nm chips and you worry about health hazards? You know there are filters and stuff. You could make meth in your bedroom and not be affected by it if you have the proper equipment.

>microchip manufacturers under NSA jurisdiction
Whoops

I think you're thinking of electronics recycling. Nanotechnology jobs are all done in clean rooms. Even if you wanted to be unsafe you'd ruin the product due to contamination.

daww so cute when they first try to correct the record

>a company that primarily manufactures in the united states continues to manufacture in the united states

i guess now we can stop talking about performance and price stagnation in the cpu market

>people break rules designed to protect them
>smart people who don't break the rules should be punished
Do you teach high school or something

>TPM
>Intel MEI

Bench for zen waitmarks

> America should be striving for a society where working is optional
>America should be Venezuela
Okay, got it. Now fuck off.

Darwinism in action. play stupid games with your well being and win stupid prizes like cancer.
In the mean time in your world where everyone is stupid enough to think they should not be wearing a mask at work because they once heard breathing lead is good for you 3000+ and their kids are going hungry.

You must've never worked a real job before and don't know how things work in the real world.

Companies break OSHA rules and then scramble to fix shit when inspectors come around.

People fuckin' don't wear protective equipment, and the company doesn't have to make sure that they do. All the company has to do is make the equipment available. If someone chooses not to wear it, and they often do, to be more efficient or whatever, the company doesn't give a fuck.

lmao @ you shitheads on here not understanding how shit works in the real world. lmao @ you guys applauding some stupid assembly line bullshit jobs that are going make people sick and injured for $10 an hour and no benefits.

Fucking morons!

i live in az and i hate this. chandlers pajeet population has already exploded and this is just going to make it worse since all they're going to do is import more fucking pajeets.

you know, in the case of AZ, i can honestly say that intels excuse of not being able to find americans is actually true. asu is a dogshit tier of a university. you either go there for liberal arts, business, accounting, and ironically, law. its engineering wing is decent, but not the pinnacle of asu. most people also go elsewhere for masters and higher so all you get is bachelors and companies like intel like masters and phd's. then asu has like a % graduation rate after four years. 45% after six. most people don't graduate and drop out by their second year. asu is number one for enrollment but that's because all you need is a 2.5gpa and any score on your sat's. then all the liberals that graduate from the shitholes of likes of berkeley don't want to go to az because "ewww, they have guns and its hot there" "I mean, do they even have a wholefoods (yes we actually do) and organic gardens?" so really, i can actually believe intel on this. one of the few exceptions.

>The company doesn't give a fuck

Depends who you work for.

I've worked in factories where the company didn't give a shit left right and center about laws or safety regulations
And I've worked in factories where they hammered safety down your throat so hard you would be fired on the spot for failing to participate in daily group stretches

It's not an everyone or no one thing

When was the last time you had a real job that involved labor?

What's the matter? It won't make these shitty assembly line jobs that pay $10 an hour any better.

We need to be striving towards a better future, with flying cars and participation in the workforce completely optional.

We're moving fuckin' backwards with this shit.

>building an Intel chip factory in the US in moving us backward

Fucking
Wew
Lad

>And I've worked in factories where they hammered safety down your throat so hard you would be fired on the spot for failing to participate in daily group stretches
usually are the ones that have been heavily sued for violations. when i worked at jcp in support the company truly didn't give a flying fuck. like for example, under osha you're post to have two people on a latter. one that's using it and the other as a spotter / help keep the ladder stable. well one day i was told to go change some light bulbs and asked where my spotter was and my supervisor got all pissy at me for asking. then another instance i saw the mens supervisors telling one of the guys on the ladder to face the opposite way of the ladder to reach instead of moving the ladder. the only thing they cared about was theft. that was it. safety? lol.

my dad also worked in the elevator industry for twenty-five years. worked for mitsubishi, dover, and then thyssen and the amount of safety violations not only he did, but everyone he worked with was insane. but can't be surprised when its you and a few other people working in a shaft and have tight deadlines to meat. they only cared when someone got hurt then shortly after that it was business as usual. as long as work got done on time. was common where my dad would work 16 hour shifts just to finish on time just to come back six hours later to work another 14 - 18 hour shift to avoid overtime on the project and be sleep deprived while working in an elevator shaft hanging from a rope. you can thank him for half the elevators on the vegas strip.

You don't actually think they make computer parts by hand do you?

Are you genuinely retarded?

THANKS OBAMA

>i-it's not fair! hillary should have won! i-i-i don't want to work and be p-paid well!

no they are not, because Trump is cutting the H1b visa down to size and making the required income something insane like $130,000 a year to kick out the cheap labor imported in bulk from india hiring pools. My company has hand picked people on visas who make over 100K and they are still freaking out about the cut downs on the way.

You just want to be lazy.

Why the fuck should we let other companies build and innovate? You just want America to be strictly consumers? We produce, we get more money, we make more money, and you can enjoy life without being bound to what your basic income gives you.

By doing this you eliminate opportunity, and we become like that lazy space ship in WALLE.

Kindly fuck off with your bolshevism.

ASU here. The problem with our engineering department is every professor is a pajeet with an accent and teaching style that no one understands and every other student is a pajeet or China man here on foreign exchange.

i love trump, but he won't. it's the one thing i never believed trump would actually do. hes still a business man at the end of the day. he'll do some pajeet tier "reform" where american citizens have to higher priority but still littered with enough loopholes to not change a damn thing. ugh the entire east valley of the metro area is going to be little india.

Fucking hell CREW. At least CTR tried. You fail on everything. No either go back to the training room, or kill yourself

*countries, not companies.

At least I didn't spell "meat" and "latter".

Trump always argued to get rid of these loopholes, and to make it so that hiring Americans is the smart thing to do - without hurting business.

>Wanting people to have their free time spent doing whatever they want
>"Lazy"

Working isn't inherently a good thing, especially shitty jobs that make you breathe in chemicals.

You're just white trash and have limited life opportunities, so you would happily take a job like this. $10 an hour and no health benefits. Hyuk hyuk, I can buy a six pack and a can of chew with that money. Sign me up!

Fuuuuck you, ya dipshit.

it'll take several thousand. a CPU foundry of that size takes about 1000 people per shift, and, that's WITH as much automation as humanly possible. it is not a simple process what-so-fucking-ever.

HEY IDIOTS

Your Trump fetish and "sticking it to the libs" are juvenile and pointless.

What matters in this case is that you have the tech in the USA. Do you understand the value of such manufacturing capability? That plant will be priceless in geostrategic terms.

oh i'm fully aware of the foreign infestation of the asu faculty department. i went to asu west for computer science from 2010 - 2012 before i withdrew. my first year cs professor was from china and every time she said "method" it sounded like "heffer." entire class struggled to understand here.

>massive job loss followed by equilibrium
>half of which are less than 10 dollar an hour jobs
>look all da jobs i made 4 u iz da kang

>:D
faggot leaf shitposter

What will the next president be able to do in the shadow of Trump?

This is already too much winning and we're only a few weeks in.

I actually own my own small IT business.

You're a child who's never worked a day in their life. You start off with jobs like that.

And you keep going on about these fucking chemicals. Respirators are easy safety precautions that the company will take. This isn't like your "latter" argument.

When people spend their free time doing what ever they want, they will play video games, or jack off all day and watch TV. The majority of Americans will do this if given the opportunity. I sure as shit would have if I didn't get to where I am today.

I did bullshit work in the Army, and I did it in the civilian side. And I worked my way up to the point I was able to start my own business in my profession.

The point of a $10/hr job is it starts there. There's always room for improvement. But idiots like you have no foresight, and therefore only see the starting dollars as something that won't ever change. And you idiots call yourselves "progressives".

yeah he did but he's still a business man. he always talks about being the "negotiator." "compromising to get things done." let alone he hired cheap, illegal himself. you can easily see this by going to his trump tower in vegas. he might be for america, and he might strive to do the best for america, but he will gladly "negotiate" to get his h1b reform by comprising to allow for a "few" loopholes that will still allow companies to shit over citizens for pajeets. it might be harder, but it won't eliminate it and americans will still get shafted. but this time by a regular sized dildo instead of a dragon.

>tfw stuck in California
>tfw people here are vocally anti-business
>tfw jobs packing up and moving out by the thousands
>tfw even liberal tech companies with good jobs going to Nevada and Arizona

I hate this fucking gay state. Even the people who come up with this liberal shit are moving their money out. Why do people vote against their own self interests?

>being excited about having shitty factory jobs back in your country
why.jpeg

His whole focus has been to remove these visa workers who are here for cheap labor that replace americans and his statement last week matched just that with a VERY high required yearly income. He knows what is going on, I believe he will stick by his words. If he lowers the required yearly income a bit.

Too many americans have lost jobs at age 40 to this shitty india visa tech scam and are pissed.

you live in a state built off of greed (gold rush) and fakeness (hollywood). how can you be surprised that it's population is nothing more than self-entitled mouth breathers that can be easily manipulated?

You mean what will Trump do in Obama's shadow? This plant is from 2011.
This was a test to find who is crew and who is not via IP mapping a node in Massachusetts one hop out from Sup Forums.
Thank you for playing.

your mentality is why the west is in trouble. you cuck piece of human feces.

I was right. You are white trash and have limited life opportunities, that's why you joined the Army lol.

Fuck these gay jobs that should be performed by thirdworlders, and fuck this topic. I've got better things to do, like take a shit or jack off.

When factories or office jobs are the majority of most Jobs across the world.

any major reform will have to be done by congress. he's not going to get what exactly he want's. we will never get proper immigration reform period in this country. he might get somethings, but he won't get it all and honestly i doubt he will strive to get it all. he will only do enough to please the base. such as what you pointed out. like i mentioned, in the end it will just be a shafting by a normal sized two sided dildo instead of a monstrous dragon dildo.

I thought the Sup Forums server was in dallas

We hate your fucking gay state too. As your cities go to crap, people move to places like Arizona and Nevada and push for shitty policies here too

It's almost as if plant operators work in rooms completely removed from tbe process. Know your shit before making stupid comments nigger.

t. Plant Maintenance Tech

>USA and perhaps even ARIZONA on my silicon one day

yes fucking please

though i've no beef with costa rica

It's not entirely about employment. It's more about not having to import these chips from other countries.

I've also heard its in Sacremento California near the 2chan servers.
My money is that I am tapping a regional server and all data is forwarded to cloudfire for replication to the presentation server.
Part of how this place avoids DOS, but also a major issue as it means trcrt doesn't work and I am back to pouring over who is trying to work things out.
I hate doing the gruntwork of looking through database tables for which ring and IP goes to who, I much more like it when people broadcast their IP publicly and it can be gotten by simple reverse DNS.

Anyways, a surprise for you in this picture.

It takes thousands of people to build it you dumbfuck