Hillary Clinton: 'The Future is Female'

Aren't you glad this thing didn't become president?

youtube.com/watch?v=mWn0N3GYttQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JnhEI_Q6F4
youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she should just crawl back into her hole

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

wtf does that even mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=-JnhEI_Q6F4

>black girl: "what's something that you always carry with you?"
>hillary: "hot sauce!"
>silence
>"really?"...

>black guy: "people are gonna see this and say okay she's pandering to black people"
>hillary: "... okay. is it working?"

She really is a horrible human being.

Until they need the pickle jar opened.

You don't even have to be right wing (I'm not) to think that is a fucked up thing to say. Can you imagine if a politician came out with a video called "The future is male"? Their career would end overnight. Well I guess Hillary's career is already over so she is free to spout whatever she wants.

It means we will all be estrogenized fem ants

>yfw her entire existence

It means Frauke, Marine and Pauline.

>Every Shillary thread until you like it
Thank you for all the love and your great achievements Hillary. You will always tower over Trump, and the racist, sexist man he is. Because love trumps hate. You, will, hopefully, in 2020, return to save this ALREADY GREAT NATION, and defeat Trump.

#ImWithHer

youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM

This is some ominous shit, if we allow women to continue like this we will all be dead

So robotic. You can tell she is reading off a promoter, and hasn't even taken the time to memerize a word of the script.

Is this the best take they could do? Or did she have to crawl back in her hole after a minute and a half?

>The Future is Female
So......not equality?

Thank god every day
The USA dodged a fucking bullet this election

Female Mao

Imagine all of the pain in the ass wage equality laws that weren't passed. BTW women make as much as men already.

We didn't dodge a bullet. We dodged a fucking nuke.

That whole "muh wage gap" bullshit is purely false.

The future is fucked and getting fucked, that is what I'm getting from this.

JUST

>Aren't you glad this thing didn't become president?

>just look at the amazing energy we saw last month as women organized a march that galvanized millions of people all over our country and across the world
And this is a good thing?

>now more than ever, we need to stay focused
What is this some sort of ISIS video?

I can only imagine what would've happened if Trump had said "the future is male"
She really did wanna be the first female president. That's the only fucking reason she ever wanted to be a president. Words can't express how much I hate Hillary.

I wouldn't have been surprised if she passed a law mandating all businesses with female employees to give an immediate 30% raise to all of their female workers, and then use those wages as the minimum to give all new female employees.