SESSIONS CONFIRMED

SESSIONS CONFIRMED

PRESS S TO SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE PEDOPHILES

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[S]hadilay

Best timeline

S

Can't wait until this is happening in the swamp:

ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

S

S

S

S

S S S S S S
S
S
S
S

S

PRAISE KEK
PEDOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

S

S
Who was the democrat that voted for him?

S

All pedos will be publically executed

Kek wills it

ss
SS

SS

SS

S

S
Praise Kek!

SSEY

S

Fucking great days ahead

S

S for Sorosodomy

Don't tread on me fuckers!

Sssssssssssss

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm so ready to find out if I can actually get tired of winning like the boss promised.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S S S S S
S
S
S
S

S

how does Alex Jones' dick taste after he pulls it out of Trump's shitty asshole?

Kek's will be done. S

S
Thank you Jesus our savior and God above please continue working through this man and help cull some of the wickedness from this earth.

Neck yourself

Eat shit and burn, pedo scum.
S

S

I would let John do anything to me. He is handesome. I give him my blanket consent to do literally anything to me. I wish I could at least give him a hug

S

S

Even Jesus had to resort to force in the name of Justice.
Kek is not so kind.

A for snek

no.

It was all an elaborate ruse to get you invested in politics, officer Barbrady!

CREW, OUT

There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile, or fucking a little child in the ass while it ritualistically cut the throat of another child.
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

witnessed
Let the public executions commence.

hahaha

S

S
Pedos should be slowly tortured until death.

S

Dude you fuck chickens

FBItip.jpg

let's start with your dumb ass

BRING DOWN THE HAMMER

S

Is Sessions a pedophile? I don't quite understand...

on your balls

E for execution.

S

It's going to be SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOO much fun when your precious party is dismantled by GREAT JUSTICE for being a bunch of sick satanic pedophiles.

I will be thinking of your butthurt when this happens. It will sustain me.

yes. he loves black boyz

you are a disgusting little degenerate user

S

Woah what just happened?

S

S

S

S

Time for collective (kek)sciousness boyz

[S]essions

Pedophiles worthy only of death

S H A D I L A Y

>CIA in pocket
>justice in pocket
>police on payroll
Good luck goy.
You're just jealous we get to fuck and kill kids and you're not.

shadillah

[s]

S

time to fry you child fucking faggot

S

drone the swamp with nukes

shadilay kekkers

>people still believe in pizzagate
wew lads

thats funny because ive been a registered independent since 1995. only a fool like you would be a cheerleader for a political party.

oh, you know what happens when you assume? you wind up being
WRONG!

Manchin, who else.
He's essentialy moderate republican.

This, it's not real go watch the superbowl instead.

Pedocucks damage control in 3... 2... 1.

S

HE IS WITH US

PRAISE

AND SPIT

(S)O MUCH WIℕℕIℕG!

Senator Bernard Sanders.

you even look like a fucking pedo you [s]hit. i bet you threw the campaign when you realized you couldn't ri[s]k drawing too much attention to your pizza-related hankerchief[s].

S
Praise KEK...

>t. child rapist david brock and his faggot boyfriend james IloveInfants

How do we know he will even go after pizzagate????

Been out of it since the elections concluded. What's going on?

trump is litterally the hero we waited for all these years

pedos btfo

I would give them a chance but honestly I haven't seen some solid evidence from them.

SS

say goodbye to your weed

i think you guys are getting a little crazy accusing Trump of being a pedophile. I mean they are HIS own kids and he can do as pleases with them.

Ask your mom.

S

COUNTDOWN TO ANTIFA BEING DESIGNATED TERROR ORG

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I want pizzagaters to leave.
How will you justify it to yourselves when your imagined purge doesn't happen? Will you finally admit you've been had by people larping as fbi on Sup Forums or will you double-down and start screeching that there's a coverup?

Admin is going to shove all this shit down the libs throats and then legalize it, shutting everybody dafuq up

wow, you're pathetic. i'm still waiting for jesus christ while you waited for a fake tanning, lying pussy.

Independent eh?
Well who did you vote for?

[S]HADILAY

JEFF [S]E[S][S]ION[S]

Put the pedos in massgraves. Fucking scum.

Kek please save the #pizzasluts and #gaybabys