How many white people are left on /pol?

can chinese even be honorary aryans when they eat dogs?

Of course than Texasfags are all ugly.

SASUGA

*THE
fuck you

Find NYC on this map for my OP.

There is your answer.

I'm convinced that there are larger minorities in this board than in a liberal protest.

>Sup Forums: autistic people with political views.

I've been larping as a white guy on Sup Forums since 2004
i was really shocked when I found out a really big percentage of the site does this

we have jobs fool

Hola

those are redditors my friend

This is a semi famous border picture, not a meetup.

how does it feel to fake being italian on Sup Forums?

There probably are, Sup Forums and most of the right in general are incredibly diverse and united which always makes the left's views that much more nonsensical when they're almost entirely middle/upper class white college kids bitching about how racist the right is and cannibalizing their own supporters.

Wait wait. If this is Sup Forums then what does that say about these faggot left sites/Liberals who try to call Sup Forums white supremacist? Doesn't this completely destroy their narrative?

race traitor here

reporting in

It also perfectly encaptures the vile, aggressive, lowbrow nature of the Indio.

There's an alien in the 1st photo

All the white people moved to cripple Chan.

This. There are a decent amount of posters coming from various 3rd world shitholes, most are coming from Sup Forums

Pure English/Welsh ancestry here

Damn, when the fuck was the NYC meetup?

Shit, how did you know?
I'm Italian but I like to pretend that i'm white when I browse Sup Forums.

Does slav count?

>what is HWNDU

FUGGGG I missed the Texas meetup? :(

When's the next one?

youve done this shit on a few threads already lay off the pipe

>tfw New York is no longer Little Italy
WHY

I am a light brown hispanic and I post anti-black/hispanic/asian shit when not shitposting on Sup Forums about Ni-Oh being garbage (great game). Also anti-white shit when I feel like baiting Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Other boards don't care as much tbqh.

I'm a 24 year old electrical engineer with a white fiancee and too much free time on my hands. Been here since I was 16.

I'm white

If Irish/German is white

I don't think there was one. that looks like a very old picture

I have no idea what you're talking about, barbecue sauce guzzler.

Fuck Brittany is super fucking QT I thought she was just some super slut shes actually adorable

she trolled a bunch of kids for money
that's waifu material

You don't have to be white to want to help Make America Great Again

diversity is Sup Forums's strength!!

But it helps

>WHY IS Sup Forums NOT WHITE?
what you should really be asking yourselves is when did Sup Forums become reddit

I am white but a communist.. just waiting for the board to change over from natsoc and I'll start going to meetups comrade

>nu/pol/ loves shrill e-celeb attention parasites
Colour me shocked.

This is a Turkish meatup picture.

why is there so many white people and asians? Isn't this turkey?

I know man I know...

Whites need to fuck off from Turkey.

non-white reporting in, but I guess you guys already knew that by looking at my flag.

only minorities on pol get to go to these things because its half ironic, if you had a bunch of pol nazis rock up, theyd probably be arrested on some retarded hate crime charges, white people aren't allowed to reveal their power level... yet

Over here, senpai.

no shit sherlock

Soon...