> B-B-BUT THERE ARENT ANY RUSSIAN FORCES IN UKRAINE

>> B-B-BUT THERE ARENT ANY RUSSIAN FORCES IN UKRAINE

*1400 dead russian soldiers later*

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/ukraine-war-deserters-16000-troops-abandoned-military-conflict-began-kiev-official-2127502
psb4ukr.org/criminal/
webmshare.com/play/JezAJ
theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/24/protesters-ukraine-weapons-cache-mine
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657083/If-good-Red-Army-Viral-video-WWII-tank-started-inspires-pro-Russian-rebels-raid-MUSEUMS-Ukraine.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10771420/Ukraines-humiliation-as-protesters-disarm-troops.html
strawpoll.me/12290330
ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/UA/OHCHRThematicReportUkraineJan2014-May2016_EN.pdf
life.ru/t/нoвocти/149116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK OFF ANTI-TRUMP HIRALIRY SHIRR

TRUMP SAID PUTIN IS BASED.

Everyone knew the green men were russian troops and no one dared to do anything about it. Putin based. NATO cucked.

vladashart poopin seems to running in an ***election*** in up coming months. I cant believe out of all rusia no one is a viable candidate

hey pOOrtugay...big bad russian monkey cant even take responsibility for his forces? you are probably the >> MUH LEFT COMMIE COMRATS thread. i wouldnt expect another monkey govt like yours to care tho. so, kys ideally

this

Fuck kacaps.

Cheap troll is cheap.

russia has always had an authoritarian government, the tradition that one person rules until he is too weak and is overthrown/replaced by a subordinate goes back to before the tsar.

Actually we expect multiple provacations from Ukraine side now.
Their shills also became very active in russian segment of internet.

>1400 dead russian soldiers later
if I squeezed my eyes, I can imagine a million dead american soldiers stacked in a pyramid. I won.

>vladashart poopin

hahaha monkey boy...we knew it all along. russia is a pathetic piece of shit. average citizen is a brain dead retard. thats why russia is the joke of the world. 2nd world literal monkeys. compliments of their govt LOLzzz kys faggot

But where's the proof?

ruskie est???

delete this post please

your mother is a cheap whore that let your father nut in her after a 6 pack. you are worthless shill

What? Where is the report? That's a God awful kind of battle if it's true

proof? probably blocked by your pathetic piece of shit leaders in the kremlin. doesnt matter tho, its not like the average ryssian even cares to read. lol. pathetic hound

Most powerful man in the world in 2016 yet again. You jelly?

dude, go look. dead russians soldiers almost match the amount of dead ukrainian solders..maybe ukrain has 1-2 hundred more. russian """forces""" are a joke

A
FUCKING
BURGER

Like we give a shit. Hope Putin takes over that shitty country

Green men were in Crimea. Crimea is a Russian state. It's Black Sea Fleet with 20k marines has been there for over 300 years.

There were no Green men in Donbass.

powerful??? then why is your father a slave rat making under 200usd a month??? hahaha. Putin may have billions, but you, youre a poor piece of shit. just like your sister and mother.

No proof? Too bad you don't have any proof. I would love to see some proof. Call me when you got some actual proof. Proof proof proof, proof proof proof proof.

>gets his economy btfo
>gets his (((NOT))) Military btfo
try again pyodoryvitch

Got any proof of that?

This.

Then everyone can fuck off. No one is willing to start WW3 over a shitty failed state with the highest AIDS rate outside of sub saharan Africa.

I was so glad Assad retook Aleppo in December. Everyone has forgotten it now and the paid protestors and shills with their fake tears and virtue signalling have gone back into their holes. I'll be glad when the Ukraine bitching and the proxy conflict between a Western backed illegal regime and a Russian backed neo-commie proxy is done with aswelll.

Any thread discussing Ukraine has devolved into shitposting with shills from both sides going all out.

The Ukraine belongs to Russia.

Bitch and moan all you like, what are you going to do stop them?

>dude, go look

ok hang on let me go hop on a plane to fucking ukraine so i can inspect the dead bodies myself because you're incapable of providing any sort of source in the age of information. you utter nigger.

yea, you posting. silly waste of semen. your mother should have chased you with a shot of vodka

Belongs to Russia? thats why they don't own it and the people are literally killing Russians right.

Russian troops were in Crimea, but not in the rest of Ukraine

Not an argument. They may not possess it at the moment, but they will soon.

When someone steals your car, you may not possess it, but it is still yours. And even if the thief shoots at you when you try to take it back, it is still your car and your strength allowing you to reclaim it will prove beyond doubt it is your car.

>>> MUH MUH MUH PROOF

crying russian mothers looking for their sons are my proof. almost 1500 dead russian boys with no recognition from the kremlin. >> UUH HE FELL OVER A STICK AND HIS HEAD GOT BLOWN OFF SORRY!! Lolz we also cant tell you were we buried him

pathetic, disgrace.

Russian rule of conquest is, if Russian dies on your soil, it's theirs

why so mad Taras, did you get your legs blown off at ilovaysk

kill yourself you russian pig shill

What a shitty proof. Give me an actual proof. Don't you know what a proof is? The proof is the most important thing in any argument or comment. So give me a real proof asp.

because the CIA brought to power a bunch of scoundrels, but we will solve the temporary problem very soon.

yes yes the russians killed in the donetsk republic were "volunteers" mhm not russian soldiers. definitely not. 100% not russian soldiers conscripted and then sent to ukraine.

Keep crying, cuck. Might makes right.

>> B-B-BUT THERE ARENT ANY AMERICAN FORCES IN UKRAINE

*1435036205 dead american soldiers later*

proof me wrong

>a proof

like i said..i dont care if you believe me you waste of urine. dead russians lolz. random graves for 22 year olds lollsssss hahaha keep dying.

Look where? Basic search is yielding nothing. You'd think the western propaganda machine would be all over this kind of news.

But they're not. So, proofs please.

hahahaha ok. now go back to the kremlin and suck your masters dick. thats the only way a russian makes rank anyway. sucking their superiors dick. literally.

>russian pig
>battle picturus
>ukraine thread
>constant reeeeeeeee
Hm, feels cockhole.

16,000 ukrainian troops and policemen deserted, ibtimes.com/ukraine-war-deserters-16000-troops-abandoned-military-conflict-began-kiev-official-2127502

there are also tens of thousands of rebels from the ukraine they have identified psb4ukr.org/criminal/

i think the estimate for russian nationals is about 3,000 or 10% or so of the rebels

Yeah but where is this mothers ?

Sucking FSB cock like a true T R U M P F A G

youre a good little monkey. dont forget, putin and his 20 billion dollar networth need lap dogs like you. kek i love this

40 000 tanks entered Ukraine in 2014, 300 000 soldiers in 2015 and 1 000 000 battleship in 2016. Damn weak Russkie army can't conquer Kiev in 2017. What a joke

>You'd think the western propaganda machine

aaaaaaahahahahaha this retarded monkey. no no no how about you wait for the kremlin to tell you the truth. fucking reatard

mmmmuh west

i'm not suggesting putin invaded or that 100% of the rebels are russian nationals, but to suggest that he hasn't supplied men and materiel to the rebels is simply not true and the point i was making. not that its bad, ukraine is a failed state.

Nor a Russian flag though

>american education

Dutch flag, idiot.

/thread

uhh

I swear he is Ukranian

Why is Ukraine even a country?

probably died of natural causes.

It isn't.

webmshare.com/play/JezAJ

$0.02 deposited

did you see pences prior remarks on russia? kekomungo. he hates russians.

I know for 100% that there is Russian soldiers in Ukraine since I know guys who was deployed there, thought there is no regular army, only people who signed contract with army and mostly its special forces. Thought it's really small numbers like 3k people.

it's certainly possible that the government was involved in aiding russians getting to the ukraine, giving them equipment and stuff, iirc Zhirinovsky personally handed over some armed vehicles to rebels

most of the russkis are just random cossacks and commies tho, and most of the rebels equipment they got from arms caches, ukrainian troops or even museums

theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/24/protesters-ukraine-weapons-cache-mine
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657083/If-good-Red-Army-Viral-video-WWII-tank-started-inspires-pro-Russian-rebels-raid-MUSEUMS-Ukraine.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10771420/Ukraines-humiliation-as-protesters-disarm-troops.html

If it was the truth, they would report it gleefully. That's what i was inferring.

How much higher should the numbers be to make it clear that its sarcasm?

It's Russia. During the Great Patriotic War, 1400 dead Russian Soldiers occurred in about 35 minutes of combat.

Still i like his rich facial expressions. Nonetheless he is not the BOSS.

bS everyone knows there are 3000000000000 russian soldiers. Amongst them 999999999999999999999999999 were killed by ukranians.

how inept are you? or are you busy with middle school and doing homework? this has been known for over 365 days

but at me too sarcasm

It's no.matter if it happened in the past. We are trying to see if it happened again. Today.

Touche

Don`t they officially go on vacation for that time, so they are technically not on duty?

Look at all the "Americans" in this thread defending Russia

So all year that's the total tally? Jesus I thought this thread was implying it all happened at one battle. Criminy, Jim.

strawpoll.me/12290330

you do realize the dumb russian govt denies any russians died in ukraine, right? theres a difference retard.

actually

lols

they might be like > 2 RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DIED SAVING 1000 LIVES FROM UKRAINE NAZI FACISTS

get with it faggot

I voted for Trump.

>19 posts by this ID
Why are you so fired up?

wow, it's almost like we live in a globalized world

i'd be more suspicious of an australian defending (((ukraine))) desu

I'm not the portuguese user on first post.

I ask the same: where's the source link?

Hmmm... they seem strangely absent from here:
ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/UA/OHCHRThematicReportUkraineJan2014-May2016_EN.pdf

>1400 dead russian soldiers later
What!? Get real man.

I think you lack reading comprehension

the only thing that is real is the poor mothers crying for their sons.

> IM SORRY YOUR SON FELL OVER A STICK AND HIS HEAD JUST SO HAPPEN TO EXPLODE. DONT QUESTION WHY

kekko. its more towards 2000, faggot shill

>that time the ukrainian army admitted there were no russian regulars in the fighting
whoops maybe the russians hacked them

life.ru/t/нoвocти/149116