dailymotion.com/video/x3a3f0f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wooooooo! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SAGE CTR THREAD

POST IN REAL THREADS

inb4 >1 post by this id

nice try nigger

TIME TO SICK THE SPOOKS ON THE SPOOKS

If you don't support racism, don't post in this thread. The goal is to portray Sup Forums as a board of extremeists in order to reduce its political agency.

If you must post, sage.

Oh cool, I support racism. Posting.

Kill all niggers.

Shut up kikeface

Nigger loving faggot.

JIDF shill

I have aggressive HIV.

Yes, I am a proud gay man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

Go ahead mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will win.

Pedos locked up in record numbers

All praise to KEK

piss off with your fucking reddit spacing and stay there, stop calling for a board called politically incorrect to stop being politically incorrect.

I don't understand. Why do niggers hate this guy if black people who worked with him for decades say that he's a civil rights activist?

You all seem to misunderstand. I have prejudices that trace racial lines, but I do not think it should be an overt part of my political identity. That's just poor planning. Don't be overly divisive. Be inclusive.

dailymotion.com/video/x3a3f0f

also fucking kys for being this much of a bunch of mouthbreathers

where can I go to drink liberal tears?

Because he managed to do away with the mass presence of the KKK in Alabama so he's a racist.

Shut the fuck up, asshole. What are you, a nigger?

can you just kill yourself and save the taxpayer thousands of dollars?

thanks in advance

Jew but mom comes from Nazi stock soooo

You've already lost. You're a faggot and you have HIV. You honestly should kill yourself.

Pasta
Lurk more faggot

>he's a fucking jew

Can someone explain who he is?

Is this good for USA?

You nearest CTR spam thread.

>being this clever

definitely not a fucking kike

S A G E

Yeah why do you think he's preaching "inclusion" to the goyim?

subtle racism noted

>I have aggressive HIV.
>Yes, I am a proud gay man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.
>The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.
>I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.
>Go ahead mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will win.

Nice LARP, faggot. This is the internet; everyone is equal here. You will be judged on merit of your ideas, and not your ability to get an emotional response.

When you want to have a real discussion about policy, hit us up.

>I have prejudices that trace racial lines
>Don't be overly divisive. Be inclusive.
Where do you think you are dipshit? Nobody cares about if we are inclusive, Sup Forums has already been branded as the racist boogeymen that worship Hitler. There is no reason to try and rebrand. It's a waste of time and effort.

Shill somewhere else.

I'm not all bad.

I do not acknowledge my heritage in any positive manner.

>mfw shills are literal AIDS faggots

>Can someone explain who he is?

Senator from Alabama, one of the earliest Trump supporters, immigration hawk etc.

>Is this good for USA?

Should be. At least he's not that ape Loretta Lynch.

Gas yourself.

WOOOHOOO! General Beauregard rides again! BTFO NIGGERS!

You are the REASON we ant to abolish Obamacare. Fuck you, expecting the rest of us to keep pouring money into treatment for something your own depraved behavior caused. You knew the risks, you should face the consequences.

That'd be a human rights violation, because unless your mother is jewish, you are not jewish.

Step it up, CTR.

AHAHHAA SAY HI TO THE DEVIL FOR ME FUCKEN FAGGET

>Is this good for USA?
He'll be the only one with the balls to lock people up for Pizzagate.

yo yo yo its the essential crescent Klansman back to incinerate some jews with these hot rhymes tell the haters the moon never sets, turn the beat

walk into the club like what up i got a loaded glock shoot every chicken wing player like im in iraq

Nigger subhumans deserve death.

tell us again why being degenerate should go unpunished? HIV/AIDS are cure to faggotry

What good did inclusiveness and celebrating diversity do for the Amerindians? Did they not welcome the "New Americans" hard enough?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Hurry up and die faggot so I can piss on your grave