Are all the news stories about white people dying out in a few decades based in reality or are they just lies meant to...

Are all the news stories about white people dying out in a few decades based in reality or are they just lies meant to demoralize us?

>us

Are you not white or are you implying I'm not white?

Both.

Whites breed barely above replenishment rate or not at all in western countries. That's fine were they not inhabited by other ethnicities. Blacks breed like rabbits. Mexicans and Arabs too. Do the math. Most white kids are a minority in schools now unless you live in a small white town.

How do we get reproduction rates up?

Lower IQs with poison (defeating the purpose). Private foundation makes test tube babies en masse.

when niggers become the "dominant" species 1st world societies will crumble under their own weight. And a new super species, similar to whites, will eventually rise, take over, and be subject to the same jewish subversion we experienced. Welcome to your fucking reality. But hey, since we're living in virtual reality, you must have a consciousness outside of this realm, and ideally, it is much better than fucking here.

>But hey, since we're living in virtual reality, you must have a consciousness outside of this realm, and ideally, it is much better than fucking here.

I've seen it on salvia desu, it's worse FYI.

They are bullshit. These statistics assume trends will continue for 40 years. When we cut off the flow of illegals, deport the criminals and the ones here start to have less children (happens naturally in a developed country) the trend will decrease. The white proportion of the population will continue to drop but we will not become a minority. Especially since most hispanics are already like 80% white, when they intermix a few times their descendants will end up with 90+% white DNA.

I had a conversation with a sandnigger, he brought up the "muh low white birthrate" argument like a dipshit. They are so fucking smug about it, and it doesn't even cross their mind that whites do not like to be fucked with in such a way. Something violent will happen. People will wake up and do something in the final hour of desperation, just as we always have

The problem is immigration. Seal the borders and we can get the miroity birth rates under control. We got niggers to abort themselves at a rate high enough to control their population.

Trying to outbreed the shitskins while bringing in 1 million each year from outside is insane and unsustainable. We don't need more white, we need fewer shitskins. Ethnic cleansing is the only way forward here just as it is in Europe.

Hahahahahahaha How the fuck is white genocide real Hahahaha nigga just have sex like nigga dont use a condom

it's lies made by stormfront meant to turn you into neo nazi gun hoarders. actual white groups like mormons, amish, and ashekenazi jews are well over the fertility level. add on top of that many states in the US are stable fertility rates and have populations similar to european countries, and the massive media push that "being white gives you magical privileges" makes it easy for people who are halfbreeds to want to settle down with other whites and blend in with society. and whites are fine. chinese are leveling out, indians are leveling out. africa and the middle east have a billion kids because they're chaotic warzones and a lot of them will die out. I think statistics about global races made in the 1800s are largely bullshit becaue how the fuck are you going to tally every fucker in india?

>r/the_doland actually beleives this

The demographic decline doesn't account for illegals, it is strictly based on legal immigration and birth/death rates of the legal population in the US. Demographic winter will occur in 20 years with or without the illegals.

We are also facing an projected surge in illegal migration during the next 20 years as population of africa doubles to 2 billion. The UN estimates 250 million economic migrants from africa and latin america will be moving into the US, Canada, and Europe.

Unless we gas the kikes, expel at least some of the non-whites, and implement ethno-nationalist policies, we will be taking in the a good number of the hordes coming our way as the population in south america continues to grow.

>it's lies
Prove it with actual data. Show me a study that doesn't project white minority status with the next 30 years.

in the US it might be but they're already allowing people to self identify as whatever race they want and they don't classify hispanic as a race so you're either white hispanic, mestizo, or amerindian. show me how mormons and amish people could possibly be bred out of existence when they average 10 kids.

so the data is the US census bureau which essentially allows anyone to be white.

REAL NEWS

>actual white groups like mormons, amish, and ashekenazi jews

It's true, you need about a 2.1 birth per women to stay the same population in a developed country, and all white countries are well below that. There will be 30% less white people in the world in 20 years.

>I have strong opinions about things I don't know much about

First of all, the US census tracks hispanic origin, so spics are more or less accounted for, though obviously some could identify as white. Odds are that those ones are generally mostly white genetically anyways.

No one is claiming that mormons are going to stop existing in the next 30 years. What everyone is saying (and is supported by demographic data) is that whites will lose majority status in the US in about 20 years, 30 at most.

The significance of this is not whites will suddenly disappear, but our control will be diminished. Whites are the only ethnic group that consistently hold conservative, right wing, or whatever values. White values are what this nation was founded on. A nation run by spics looks like central and south american. A nation run by niggers looks like Haiti or Africa. The only functional nations are majority white nations run by whites. The future of america is at stake because culture is not fungible.

Go look up how voting patterns have changed in border states. It correlates perfectly with mexican immigraiton because 70% of spics vote democrat. Look at the crime rates by race. Spics and niggers are much higer than whites.

We will not absorb these people and make them into really tan people who are just like us, they have and will transform the country to be more like the cultures they come from.

You said that it was a lie, now you are trying to claim that the situation may be worse than it appears. Fuck off you kike shill.

Easy. Taxes for too many babies on groups deemed to have too high reproduction rates, limited to do chances of overpopulation, benefits for lots of babies for groups deemed under the replacement level. Money motivates people like nothing else. China did shit like this and it kinda worked.

>since we're living in virtual reality, you must have a consciousness outside of this realm
False. You could easily be a digital consciousness.

That would be ridiculous. delayed eraser experiments have shown (suggested/provided evidence for) that matter does not exist until it is measurely, condensing the probability wave down to a discrete value. You could say, that reality does not exist without a consciousness to observe it. We are all some outlet of reality experiencing itself, one of many, or many of one

Lithuania had highest birth rate in Europe after we enacted a two year paid mother leave, first year mothers received 100% of their and the second year 80%

This policy lasted roughly two years, as thw next year was 2009 and government almost went bankrupt.

But it did raise birthrate dramatically and every woman who was delaying foubd an excuse to do it.

We don't. We get death rates up

Rate my BF1 emblem pls

You're talking utter bollocks. First you said we're in a virtual reality so you MUST have consciousness outside of this reality which is objectively wrong, and now you're saying we're all just "reality experiencing itself"
Lay off the weed.

fuck you bong I have the answers to everything. Lifes questions can't be answered by niggers and towelheads

the US tracks hispanic origin but as far as race you have to mark white, black, asian, or amerindian. tracking hispanic populations isn't really tracking the racial makeup.

While genetically whites wouldn't go extinct for quite a while, white culture was dead since WW2 and hippies killed it off almost completely.

You better restore that first and worry about birth rates later.

>you are now experiencing yourself
>you are now blinking manually
>you are now aware of your tongue
>you are now blinking manually
>you can now feel the continuous pumping of your heart.

in 1960 jfk wasn't considered white.

man this is an incredible pepe

Your voodoo magic won't work on me, half-breed.

you are now aware that you don't have a head

Were you also milk? I was milk. So were millions of other people. We were the milk, we made up the bottle of the milk. And there was this woman on a loudspeaker yelling commands at all of us, like "POUR POUR POUR" I'm not even fucking joking, salvia is one hell of a drug.

Remember when all the news stories were about Trump losing the nomination, election, or the faith of the American people?

The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

>tfw 1988 was 39 years ago

(((news)))

Sup Forums isn't white