Wikileaks #Vault7 Decoded

Sup Forums, you're missing the point. The Vault7 clues are simple. You're over complicating it. Each picture references a subject, each subject answers the question posed in the tweet.
For example: the "Who is #Vault7" shows a picture of Assange, Manning and Snowden. Are they the "who"? No. The actual picture is a government Opsec infographic, and the subject thereof is "traitors". So the answer to "Who is #Vault7" is "traitors". It's sort of a form of ironic humor. In this case we mean actual traitors, not those whom the government labels traitors.
Here's the decoding:

What - Svalbard Seed Vault; Subject: "A Doomsday Vault" - i.e.: Vault7 is in fact a vault, made for doomsday/strategic purposes, but not the Svalbard vault specifically.
Where - German Nazi Gold Horde; Place: "Where they keep gold" - Not Germany per se, just a location where gold is kept.
When - F-119 engine; Time: "9/11"
Who - Government generated info graphic with Assange/Manning/Snowden; Parties involved: "Traitors"
Why - Aircraft maintenance welder at an Air Force Base building a snow plow because government is too cheap to buy one; Motive: "Pentagon Missing Budget" - that is, isn't the Pentagon well funded, why does it have budget problems for its public military operations

In summary: Vault7 is a strategic vault co-located with the New York gold (maybe it IS the gold) that was attacked/raided on Sept 11 by US government traitors having to do with the black budget and Pentagon missing trillions.

In other words, 9/11 was an op, and the real motive was what was in this vault. All the other motives - the insurance payouts, the Iraq war, all that was distraction and/or "hush money".

And maybe Wikileaks is implying they have proof.

Both the revelation of this motive and proof would be meaningful. Perhaps it was the US strategic gold reserve that was raided? Or possibly even something else of profound strategic significance?

>pic related a preconditioning plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-21969100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice nip

I've read the documents and this one makes sense and is getting close to what's happening, the truth will be free.

do you have schizophrenia? why would wikileaks play some sort of weird ass word game with their information instead of just releasing it? they are literally an agency dedicated to posting leaks. if there are aliens in Antarctica (or whatever gay ass version of the conspiracy it is this time) they would just post it not make some extremely ambiguous clues that could be interpreted in any way

THE 2.3 TRILLION THAT WAS ANNOUNCED MISSING ON SEP. 10TH

Earlier thread suggested it had to do with (((confiscated))) Nazi gold and stolen Japanese gold. Something about a poster who came here two years ago and dumped some info about a Nip driver who was tortured and he drew a map to where the cache was hidden(on some island). He dumped some caps, but I couldn't read them. Anyway, the usual; stolen gold, shadow gov, etc.

actually it's just part of an ARG to promote an upcoming movie
screenshot this

shit reminds me of Cryptonomicon

Good job zipperhead

Same way that white haired faggot played games on the 10th anniversary and told Rodger Stone he was releasing info that would destroy Hillary

>Leaf doesnt realize that the Irish were literal slaves

Kill yourself faggot.

may be a way to say that all the gold at ft Knox is missing?

dude you are missing the point of the image lol. the point is you can make any retarded conspiracy sound plausible if you use an infographic

All are wrong. Vault 7 refers to FBI vault which is where they release foia stuff, and it's 7 because theyve only release6 so far on Hillary. Vault 7 reveals that Hillary was in connection with Donald Trump, who bankrolled her campaign. He knew she was a pathetic candidate who only wanted money and the he could easily beat her. His plan is revealed in the documents but details are redacted. Check these digits for truth

so the ultimate payday heist?

Yeah but most likely having to do with something "else" like the Nazi gold. Maybe even though us plebs use slave currency the elite shadow government still makes transactions in gold?

So really 9/11 was the most complex vault robbery of all time?

smooooth

Are you retarded? They are literally releasing cryptic tweets with image based clues so they are literally doing the thing that you're asking "do you really think they would do that". I NEVER MENTIONED A DAMN THING ABOUT ANARCTICA YOU SHITTY GASLIGHTING SHILL.

RRRREEEEEEEEEE

no its a promo they are doing you fucking retard. if it was actually connected to a leak they would post hashes like they have in the past.

But it's what was the Ft Knox gold, maybe Nazi gold, Templar gold. All the gold.
Maybe transfer from American dollar to global shadow government horde in - fuck maybe that's what's in Antarctica... all the gold.

Yeah, okay, now I understand. Yeah you're probably right.

All of this for gold?
Gold is meaningless in a dying world of starving people.

It's something else. It's an apocalypse survival complex because the doomsday meteor has been spotted and it's course plotted.

Mar colonization is a thing for a reason.

It's a thinly veiled threat. It's someone's turn to make a move, and they're taking too long.

It's not gold, the "gold" is the trillions of missing funds from the Pentagon.

bro it's literally happening

if it was a thinly veiled threat they would actually post hashes to show that they actually have stuff to leak.

>2.3 trillion in gold
that much doesn't even exist in the world you god damn retarded apes. bbc.com/news/magazine-21969100

Could be connected to that World Bank's whistle blower, Karen Hudes.

I have 5 gold pressed latinum

Right. It's a "doomsday vault" located where the NY WTC gold is. So the target of the 9/11 "op" could be soemthing we don't know about. BUT having to do with the military/national security black budget - which is the "why".

Not all of it is gold buddy

Die Hard III is my favorite Die Hard movie.

Oh you mean the last one (because I don't acknowledge the existence of the others).

you bag of faggot dicks

so now its not gold at all. you fags keep changing your story lol. what is it now? 2.3 trillion in rare anime figurines?

Do you try this hard at everything in life

>attack on character in the first sentence
>leaf

dropped

>anyone telling anyone else about their gold stashes
>private mining companies not hiding half of their hauls to avoid red tape
>me telling anyone I've actually been going camping in the mountains with a tent, sluice box, gold pans and a bong every few weeks for years hoarding gold like a Jew

Nobody has any fucking clue how much gold is out there right now.

i am severely hurt by the fact that you refused to read my post (siiike lol)

noice

I'm impressed.

You are getting a little bit close

XFt37-007

This is not a leaf Stop insulting Peru

Maybe Vault 7 is in Building 7?

what did he mean by this

Brilliant interpretation.

Freedom

>XFt37-007

Agent-007

XFt37 = Agent

but in all seriousness we can't let this agent get the nuclear codes.

jammeh bond

it's a larp. Wikileaks is compromised and god knows what happened to Julian. Fuck's sake it's a larp. panama papers already released the Saudi info and everyone knows about Gelatin B Mossad douches.

Will the Trump faction of more-pragmatic elites detonate the 911 truth bomb to finally overwhelm and scatter the completely-impractical globalist faction? And for maximum effectiveness they will do so gradually, patiently shifting the Overton window to the point that even the squarest normies will be ready for it?
Hell, let's meme it anyway.

We can hope so.

Do go on.

Im currently living in a relatively safe place where the precolumbian natives were famous for their abundant gold jewelry.

Should I just go to the nearest river and just go crazy with a gold pan? what else should I do?

>Wikileaks is compromised and god knows what happened to Julian

hi cia

You got me intrigued. where do you find these rivers to pan for gold?

>the nose has sniffed you out

There was a lot of gold stored under WTC but it would of been a drop in the bucket of that 2.3 trillion.....that's trillion

this
The gold that is supposed to be in Ft. Knox is only worth 200 billion

+what was stolen on other occasions

i thought it was more like 300-350

I said sssuuuppposssed....geesh

holy shit i didn't even know we lost gold over 9/11 can someone gestalt me on the gold?
i thought we lost it all because fdr made us give it up?

wow you have a lot of work to do
Damn that's nothing

Is it difficult to live with schizophrenia?

really shows how undervalued it is. That amount of gold isn't worth shit in today's dollars

Is it difficult resisting the urge to kill yourself?

Didn't you know that the devastion was so bad and the rubble burned so hot that the tons of gold bars and the flight recorders were turned into concrete dust?

Is this why they are pushing to audit the fed as well?
Is it really happening?

lol a bit of gold leaf in water? You pick that up in a souvineer shop here in Alaska? That looks like about .75c worth of gold

So what was the picture with the bags? Gold, bodies, aliens? For some reason that picture made hairs raise up on my neck.

>dug

It all makes sense if you don't think about it.

hey black pidgeon, love your videos m8

All the gold mined to date fills only 3 Olympic swimming pools.

Gold was a useful way to keep score - it just got exploited by the Central Banking concept. To the people wanting to flip over the boardgame and revert back to the ancient rules of gold > * - well it's pretty clear that game is already rigged against them. In the end it will be some cryptocurrency from AmazonPepsiHitachiCorp like in the hackerman tv show.

>Fort Knox
>Gold

This

>no one bites
>keep trying

yes >9/11 was an op
yes >the real motive was what was in this vault
yes > All the other motives - the insurance payouts, the Iraq war, all that was distraction and/or "hush money"

A very similar incident happened in 1812, the reorganization of the corporation

You're so stupid. Dollar is worth nothing it's a debt note. What happens when the fed reserve decides to print up trillions of dollars. All money will lose its value and you better hope you have some gold on you cuz the dollar will be as worthless as toilet paper.

If its related to 911 maybe it was under WTC7. Vault 7... WTC7... i dunno

building 7 was built like a vault to house ABC agencies as well as central command for the city. This over built "vault" came down nearly free fall.

I said it's UNDERVALUED ya faggot
I'm sitting a truckload of silver
You even stack, bro?

So... When will we know for sure? Will we ever?

LHC?

>Vault 7... WTC7

I don't think it can get any clearer than that. Unless CIA is pulling BadSelfEater all over again, but then BSE's clues were much more cryptic and compromised Wikileak's tweets are less so