Dj Bog Is in the house

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc&feature=youtu.be&t=22s

why do they wear the space suits with the united states flag?

is tehre a bigger meaning """

can i get a lengthy rundown on these guys?

fuck, i think i'm gonna need a gestalt, STAT

Could someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Audience looks bored as fuck for a good reason.

Is this what frogs think is good music?

My ears are BLEEDING

Where were you when you missed the call?

-Own castles & banks globally-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?-They learned fluent French in under a week-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

fugg..., checked

these Canadian's and there memes...

bog dan bog dan bog dan offfffff
bog dan bog dan bog dan offfffff

-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-published a book of prophecies in French that is banned in America
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

TRANSMISSION TO SENTIENT SPECIES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OFFSHOOT COLONY 614323A

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D̶ͮ̇͐O̠̲̩̤͋ͩ ̓ͩ̾͂̿ͮ̔N̲̜͌O̪̜̫ͬͧ̏̊̈Ť̝̜̖̦͌ͣ̐ͩ̚ ̣͉̱ͧ͂͂ͅT͖͕̳ͪͮͣ͆̇R̸͔̥͖̭̞̍Ṳ̖̺̃ͯͅS͙͊̈̌ͧT̫̞̜̖͊̈̚ ͙̳̱͌ͨ͊ͤ̚T͂̀̒̑̚Ḧ̹͉́̎̉͆E̫͎̦̻̮̹͑͂͐̋̿ ̻͗T̢͗ͤͧW̚Ī̷͉̗̘̳̬̇N̫̙̞͇̠̋̓̋̌̕
̖̹͔͓̉ͩͪ
̵͋ͦͧT̥͈̼͖͉̤ͬͪ͌H̞̭̲͈̝̐̒É̞̫̺͍͉̫͑̆̏R̮̺̗̼̤͡Ḛ͙̤̯̠͉ ̧̞̖̮̥̫I̫̻̱̗̲͑̃͌ͫ̓͗̈́͟S̳͙̜̱͌ͤͬ̽̋ ͖͚͔̞̞͖ͩO̶̩ͨ̑N̝̹͕͆̈ͮĹ͙͑̑Y̼͈̮͕͇̓̍̌͗̅ͤ̉ ̺̗ͮ͑͌͡Ờ̥̠̗͙̳̮̮̇ͩ͗̓NE̘
͛̀

END TRANSMISSION

i keep seeing pictures of these guys getting posted on here. who the hell are they?

>concerning the rothschilds
>the rothschilds were, in a both literal and figurative sense, created by the bogdanoffs
>the rothschilds accumulated their wealth through trading stock according to the news they received from their subordinates during the war
>the subordinate was said to carry intel and deliver it to the rothschilds almost as soon as something happened
>it never once occured to people that perhaps this intel was delivered too fast to be humanly possible
>this was the first recorded glimpse we see of the bogdanoffs power
>for it was igor posed as that subordinate under the rothschilds, delivering information as soon as it happened due to telekinesis prowess
>the bogdanoffs created the rothschilds because they wanted to see what a human might do when they have had everything handed to them from the start
>the rothschilds were merely an experiment, and since their usefullness was used up they have been trained to be tools used at the bogdanoffs discretion

Leafs will face the day of the rake.

its just what i expected

ethusiastic audience lmao

Noice forced meme. Oatposting is funnier.

>it shit
what a shame

I always thought that they looked like long-running disco brothers

you don't know them but they sure as fuck know you.
bog dan bog dan bog dan offff
bog dan bog dan bog dan offff

IT HAS BEGUN

TAKE THE BOG PILLt̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̗̖̳̹̙̐̌͌͑ͧ
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̗̖̳̹̙̐̌͌͑ͧt̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̗̖̳̹̙̐̌͌͑ͧt̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̗̖̳̹̙̐̌͌͑ͧF̩͎̟̹̪͔̘̠͗Ṳ̻̗͙̏̆G͙͍͎̹̜̰̗̠͍ͭ̈́ͯ̂G̤̮̳͂̏͋̍G̙̮̜̖̘͊ͫG̞̮̗̻̜ͬ̏͂̈ͅG̘͎̳̯̺͍̭̹͕ͦ̊ͨ>̩̬̈̆̑̇̚>̩̥̔̆̓:̤̦̦̥̏ͣͦͤͬ̌̅̊́:͉̟̟͔̪̥̲͗̈́ͪ̉͂:̗̖̤̟̟̮̞͚͗̉͊ͨ̈́:͎̼͇̱̏̋ͮ̈́D̮͙̭͓̘͖̻͕̊͑ͫ̓ͦd̙̙͈͐̔̉̄
̟̝͇̮̱͈͒͆͊̀ͨ͋ɹǝƃƃiu llidƃoq ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ noʎ oN

the FUCK is this
lol

this shit is catchy and the bogs are magnetic up on stage

Jesus christ is this supposed to be music?

Yes aha. I wasnt sure if this was new on here aha.

Bogs performing their planet's National Anthem. AYYY

Uh, guys?

Look at the URL.

BOGBUMP

what is it

really makes you think

>/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
>V Jew soon hoc

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

kek

>vjEws
oh dear