He knew about the pedo rings

he knew about the pedo rings

he participated you dingus

>this meme

I went to the same school as two major hollywood actors. When I was 12 or 13 A couple of my teachers showed me a child slave alley in sydney

So why did trump do a complete 180 on the clintons when he actually got power? From locker her up to, praising her as a good person and removing any idea of investigation.

>Jws
>that id
We're onto you.

because he learned how bad it is

let the filth think its in the clear

He was waiting for sessions

He also raped multiple women with his octopus arms.

They just so happened not to come out against the billionaire until 30 years later when he was running for president

HAHA seriously! Who would believe that crap! Now let's get back to talking about a secret child sex ring, funded by the Rothschild's and the Clinton's, which is based out of a Washington DC pizza parlor in one of the most conspicuous places on the planet! We can't keep letting them get away with it. Praise Kek haha :DDD

shill bait

Please rate my emblem

Is there anything wrong with pedophilia tho?

>3 A couple of my teachers showed me a child slave alley in sydney
Elaborate

t. octopus fetishist lady on an elevator

2/10

apply yourself.

>So why did trump do a complete 180 on the clintons when he actually got power?
because locking your rivals up the moment you get elected might seem a bit too dictator-ish

Holy shit... we've gotta get this to the public! This screenshot is definitive proof, someone call Mr. Sessions ASAP! Praise kek amiright guys? Haha whew thank god we're here to defend the white race.

Yes, your existence

start with your Christian churches, Donald.

Not him, but there used to be at least one child brothel in Kings Cross (vice district), that was paying the police. Came out in an anti-corruption inquiry.

>chidlren
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States, commander in chief and holder of the nuclear football.

Everything

Shocking someone misspelt a tweet 5 years ago

Explain yourself

>fast trial, death penalty

Why would he say something like this? He doesn't have the power to change the court system like that.

The Supreme Court decides things related to the death penalty.

That was a fucking stupid quote.

WTF I DEMAND PERFECT SPELLING AT ALL TIMES
i am now a cruise missile

>Jws
That ID
pure (((coincidence)))

:( what's wrong with it

Because if he talks too much they will scream its political interference and might let clinton go.

The courts would not approve.

Keeping his mouth shut helps more.

Repub's have the supreme court now

He is fishing public sentiment first.

If people approve he can submit laws to congress.

Donald's not Christian

Remember those rumors about Trump visiting Epstein's pedo island?

I think he went there without being told what was there but kept his mouth shut. I think he was offered children but refused, and I think he's a cooperating witness with the FBI.

The Lolita Express is REAL.

He also knew what should happen when you lose the popular vote

Rapin' Bill Clinton lost the popular vote & so did Bush

They did the exact same thing to Herman Cain.
>accusers come out of the wood work
>a dozen of them
>one is even a staffer on the Obama campaign
>Cain swears his innocence, files suit against multiple women, says he'll take a polygraph in public to prove his innocence
>poll numbers drop anyway because of the controversy so the GOP pressured him into dropping out of the race

This is how they try to destroy political careers. Its a patented move in their playbook.

Theres no proof of Trump ever flying on Epstein's plane. Logbooks of passengers are kept, and there is documented proof of the Clintons flying on it, but not Trump.
The left uses their own dirty material and tries to throw it on others. Take heat off of themselves.

I wish trump would rape my wife just so she'd know what a real man is like for once

And both were complete shit

I liked when a father came to trump to tell him Jeffery Epstein was hitting on his underage daughter and instead of calling the cops he just banned him from his properties.

Of course this was after 2 decades of friendship between them

>"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

same lawyer for the ladies too if i'm not mistaken.

somehow this is still more believable than the rape shit. Not saying big Don is capable, but no one coming public against a billionaire. I'd say Hillary sacrifices children to Muloch on with 7/1 odds
kek'd

whether this particular story is true or false, there is definitely underground elite pedo rings on this planet.

>KeK be Praised we call on you to laugh at these forces of evil.

I don't see what teh problem is.

>mfw The Don manages to kill half of congress and nobody will be able to say shit because it would mean defending pedophilia

they did this to Julian Assange too.
The fact that they can still do it is amazing.

Is this a bot post?

its like they traded places

wtf I love australians now.

Nice catch

Exposing pedo rings = being apart of it

>tfw alex jones knows about pizzagate so Trump must know about pizzagate