youtube.com/watch?v=2KWXdDYEz10
youtube.com/watch?v=DAncrmE6YV0
youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96392358/#96392358
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOURSELF

my prof is now a meme

make sure to say hi for me

kek, I love this man. I'm going to Toronto in march, if I go see him what should I say?

i wish he was my dad

not unless you SORT

To all Leafs Peterson says he is in contact with CPC leader candidates.

Recent videos:
Peterson talks to a member of the Alt-Right:
youtube.com/watch?v=2KWXdDYEz10

Peterson on Post-Modernism and it's connections to Marxism:
youtube.com/watch?v=DAncrmE6YV0

Social Justice/Freedom of Speech: Bill C16 Debate Queen's Law School:
youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI

sit in the front row of one of his lectures and hold up a pepe for the camera

Still trying to rescue my father.

Please tell him to find a word other than truth for his autistic rants about the "operating theory" in our minds. It is such an easy vector to discredit him.

OUT

Tell him hello

"Hello sir, I admire your work. Have a nice day."

Don't be a degenerate.

I should say former, my bad. I graduated, sorted myself out, now I am a prof.

>tfw use his points to troll atheshits
>tfw secretly an evangelical fundamentalist

I'm still a neet. Good4you

I'm sorting myself now as we speak.

It's been about a month since I started watching his lectures. My mind has been remapped.

Guys as much as I'd like to meme him up, it kind of devalues his lectures into a temporary fad.

A forced meme is a bad meme, and he's only a source of memery as much as there is fresh content coming out from him, which there isn't.

Let this memery die before it turns sour

Control the memes, control the world.
The more we spread him around to other Sup Forumsacks the more influence he has.

Peterson threads are the best threads on Sup Forums right now.. makes it worth coming here.

Deep discussions were had last night.

I sort of understand the meaning to this after watching his lectures, but not fully.. does anyone want to give me a better idea of what "rescue your father" means?

According to his book every young man must venture into the underworld to rescue his father. To me it means something about reconciling your tradition and your roots with your present outcome.

>reconciling your tradition and your roots with your present outcome.
Pretty much this. Shedding off the ideas that aren't working or needed but still preserving the roots of your society not casting it away like the left wants to do.

>guys stop memeing
>just months after we memed a presidency

by revivifying your dead father, you plunge into chaos and bring back something valuable, something with meaning. It can be different things, as said, preserving culture. But giving something meaning can be seen as taking responsibility for it, notably, taking responsibility for yourself and your own actions.

Sort yourself out.

Do you think he ever still visits us?

How do I sort myself out

Thanks Jordan

Yeah makes sense

Have an archive link to that thread?

The Bogdanoffs were 100% a forced meme and now we love it.

>rescue your father
Pinocchio rescues his father from the whale.
Peterson uses it to teach us how we should rescue our fathers.
We are like Pinocchio, fickle, superficial, etc, yet we desperately want to be real. The lad goes into the belly of the whale, supreme chaos and darkness in order to rescue what is most valuable to him, to regain that which makes him "human" or at least as real as he can be in his eyes and its what makes him real, not only that but he actually does become real. Anyway, its like us, we must re-find our father, in our civilization our Father is God. A transcendence which gives us meaning. Peterson uses when Pin's father wishes upon a star, the most transcendent thing possible to make Pin 'real'. It's kind of the same thing with us, we need something transcendent and meaningful to make us 'real', essentially to perfect ourselves. We cant do it with machines or with certain political revolutions but only by a revolution of the soul, which is also exactly what Christ championed, a revolution of the soul rather than of politics or physical structure.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96392358/#96392358

6 Characters embodied in the world
Nature ( Beautiful paradise garden) vs (Cancer, Parasites, disease, harsh environments)
Culture/Society (Tyrannical, forcing you to conform) vs (Wise King, How society takes care of you)
The Individual, The Hero (Makes Nature into Order) vs The Adversary (Resentment fuels him to destroy and bring suffering)
Without understanding your own capacity for evil you can not be a responsible person capable of reigning yourself in
Recognize the monster within yourself or you do not understand what a human being is.
Take on the monstrosity within yourself and it will give you: self-respect, confidence, stop you from being a push-over, let people know you are serious about what you are saying.
Can't understand good without understanding evil (Motivated by resent usually causes evil)
If you are harmless you aren't virtuous just harmless
You have to be a monster to be virtuous

My dad is a smoker, alcoholic, foul mouthed. I'm not saving that fucker.

Don't trivialize such an important message. The father is god. Your dad is that way because he didn't sort himself out and save his "father" from the beast