>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BzoDhe4FYNM?t=1m6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa
youtube.com/watch?v=aq4n-X5Kvsw
heraldextra.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/jason-chaffetz-co-sponsors-bill-to-abolish-u-s-department/article_6d27a790-706b-5335-b38e-a9d7606fb1f4.html
livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

FIRST FOR ENERGY!

Awoo!

Honestly, Trump used to be my guy but he really is turning into a fascist. I'm wondering if the risk to the country he poses is worth the memes. I for one don't trust him anymore

>BLACKS WILL SOON LOSE THE RIGHT TO VOTE

Honestly, Trump used to be my guy but he really is turning into a fascist. I'm wondering if the risk to the country he poses is worth the memes. I for one don't trust him anymore

You're in a club and this guy slaps your girl's ass. What do you do?

>the Senate will never confirm Jeff Sessions

Looks like we have to update the timeline again...

IF THE HOOD FITS

AWOO

Fuck off.

Real cute guys

youtu.be/BzoDhe4FYNM?t=1m6s
Take note of the time stamp please.
Holy fuck, he is truly a genius.

WTF is Gorsuch doing commenting on the president? Judges are supposed to keep mum on politics.

1488 WHITE POWER AWOO

WHO WILL SESSIONS GO AFTER FIRST?

>THIS SUIT: A BARGAIN 'CAUSE ROY COHN DIED IN IT!

Christ alive.

I'M not as racist as this guy.

it's so delicious

more!

Garbage

ARRESTS AND INDICTMENTS IN PROGRESS AS I TYPE THIS

Inciting violence, he may punch neo-nazis on jail

>tfw my uni
i heard about that today after the fact
i might have considered heckling it if i had known they were doing it

Who is this chick?

Well, he used to be my guy for a decade now

Guess everyone in the gaming world is just a blue pilled cuck. Thank fuck I left that world behind

>plays video games for a living

>it's closed.

WHO IS GETTING TUCKED TONIGHT GUYS

NEW THREAD

DRUMPF GENERAL

DRUMPF

Isn't this guy a cocaine addict?

He knows exactly what he's doing. Making it impossible for Democrats to not nominate him

>mini

Americanized Asians are cancerous.

Needs Kurt's head shopped in.

They legit don't know what an AG does, It's crazy.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

faggot alert

Honestly, Trump used to be my guy but he really is turning into a President who actually does what he campaigned on. I'm wondering if the risk to the Democrat party is something I should KEK over, or just pity.

He's like 5'7 and 140 pounds.
NAZIS WATCH OUT

The fact that liberals legitimately believe that blacks are too poor to have some form of identification makes them infinitely more racist than they claim Republicans to be.

>this is what the 40 million was spend on

Former nuclear supporter here. I have to admit it's fun watching nuclear crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we cannot let codes get their hands on the Trump.

Thank you jesus.

>gaming cucks

You forgot Jontron. Recently shamelessly revealed his powerlevel.

you nigger.

>Don't forget to wear shoulder pads

i think it's mostly that they live on the degenerate coasts

>punch nazis
>get arrested and put in jail WITH nazis
Is this an anti-cheatcode or something?

She was on The Apprentice and now works for Trump as Black Outreach or something like that. She'll wreck nigger Tariq soon.

Nuclear codes.

>post something pro trump in a discord
>some liberal immediately makes a star wars comparison

>HOTEP wants to party with American Nationalists and alt-right

Looks like we're going to have negrokommandos again. Should give them a nice place to settle once the kikes and marxists are all dead.

i agree drumpf haha

Tats are degenerate. Delete this Awoo.

>pissing in a sea of piss

She was one of the original Apprentice candidates and ended up becoming Trump's IRL apprentice.
>the man people are calling Literally Hitler has Jewish grandchildren and a black female protege

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa

Tucker link!?!?!!?!?!!!!

If we're going to make neogaf screengrabs the OP pic, can we at least include a laughing pepe at the bottom right?

Those same people who elected a black man had to punish America for electing a black man.

I wonder how it will be when the swedish prime minister (pic related) visit Trump in the White House

Will Trump humiliate him?

Oackley got detained at the Madison Square Garden, it's happening. Day of the Rope with the Tallest Nog

TUCKER TIME

Mfw my life was shit
Mfw that I am actually tearing up that we are in the best timeline and mostly gonna have hope for our humanity

>tfw I deleted about 300 election related memes/pics lastnight because I knew I would never use them again

thanks for cat girls i guess i don't know what to call them because cats down woof so they arent awoo so are they ameowooo?????

>A king slammed Elizabeth Warren for being a cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=aq4n-X5Kvsw

Bannon is behind this, and putin is behind bannon

#RESIST

heraldextra.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/jason-chaffetz-co-sponsors-bill-to-abolish-u-s-department/article_6d27a790-706b-5335-b38e-a9d7606fb1f4.html

you guys tired of winning yet?

Honestly, Trump used to be my guy but Bannon and Conway are turning him into a fascist. I'm wondering if the risk to the country he poses is worth the memes. We need to save /ourguy/

trump is going to have him have an accident that will end his life.

observe the digits.

He can burn down your shit country.

Link to Tucker?

KEK has a toss up between Clinton Foundation and Soros. My money's on the latter - always take the head off a snake.

On-going battles:
>prove millions voted illegally then make voter ID laws
>get Gorsuch to the SCOTUS
>Overturn 9th circuit court's stay
>Repeal and replace Obamacare by the end of 2017
>Start construction on the wall by end of summer 2017

What am I missing?

Your country is going to be put on the no travel list soon

livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

God forbid the democrats lose the illegal and deceased vote

Tuckertime

I was getting my driver's license renewed here in Ohio, and I saw up on the wall that a state ID card is $8.50. That's it, and ten minutes waiting in a line to get it. Words can't even describe how outrageous it is to insist getting a basic state ID is difficult, let alone racist.

fail

Where the fuck did this Bannon puppetmaster meme come from?

JUST

Based Chaffetz

>Bannon
>Neocon

What? The dude is straight up nationalist. Neocons are NOT nationalists.