100+ DEAD IN BRAZIL PURGE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. NEARLY 100+ DEAD IN BRAZIL DURING REAL LIFE PURGE:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-climbs-above-80-in-espirito.html

CODE RED. I REPEAT, CODE RED. ARMY SENT IS OVER 1,800+ TROOPS, STILL NOT ENOUGH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDLAMZ_jmXE
sendvid.com/u7cn673p
youtube.com/watch?v=EUUo9crSdf8
twitter.com/GilQueiroz16/status/829163920162172928
twitter.com/entendedor/status/829509762047938560
sendvid.com/1fd88l9p
youtube.com/watch?v=tPxcFm_S1qc
twitter.com/mermaidvibex/status/829492844796723201
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html
periscope.tv/Criskina/1DXGyoVBBWYxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life is cheap in Brazil

100 dead is kind of like 1-2 dead in america

Brutal.

100 is not a purge, for a country at least, 10k starts to be a baby purge

A fucking leaf

Disgusting.that's 100+ dead in a single state, in less than four days

The city is like 200K or 300K

its a real fukcing chimpout

wipeass leaf

I keep seeing these threads everyday

are 100 people getting killed over and over again or is it the same prison riot

this is daily brazilian shit, nothing new with gang wars and prison riots.

Literally nothing is happening

>100+ DEAD IN BRAZIL PURGE

Over what time period?

its just teh same shit yesterday was 52 today 100 they aint killing fast enough to get attention, more carnage please

I'm dead. Send help.

This is entirely different from the prison riots, this is a police strike

5 days in 1 city

so chicago?

this. and this is only REPORTED deaths. dozens more keep washing up on shore or turning up in dumpsters

less than four days, read the article

100 people in a country of 10000000. Wow the happening is finally here.

rare?

we iz al deaded, send gibz!

are you thick? it's in the state of espirito santo, population way less than brazil dip shit. one fucking state, 100+ dead in 96 hours. i wish all the shills would stop trying to dismiss it

ARE YOU SLOW IN THE BRIAN?

>Brazil has 10 million people
My city alone has almost double that

should I come over? is this a real happening?

ok just saw its a small state, I'd still avoid calling it a purge, just call it anarchy, happening, etc, plenty of more accurate titles that draw attention.

Right now it is being called purge because it resembles a movie (*puke*), a purge would be the military (or some other group) going in and actually purging the population (killing all the looters, killing all the gays, all the jews, etc), then you wouldnt have 100 dead, you'd have 100 dead per small town.

That's MAPLE leaf to you bucka detsu sun-pie.

>implying Brazilians are even human

100 DEAD IN OVER 6 DAYS

HOW WILL BRAZIL EVER RECOVER

I want to scrape the grease off their rotting skulls and mash it around my mouth. I want to sew myself up inside one of the bodies' stomachs and wait until someone tries to move the body, then I will burst out of it waving the intestines around.

I want to find a dead Brazilian woman who was on her period when she was killed, and wrap her maxi pad around my cock and beat off into it. Or, if she was using a tampon, I will cut my cock in half and sew it back up around the tampon and jelq it until it falls off.

Espiriti Santo is a shitty state with a really small population. Nobody cares about it

not bad... 7/10

pfff
10+ dead in brazil purge
Remember. Brazz lives only count as 1/10 of western lifes

Videos? Pic? It aint a happening without this.

yes, send humanitarian gibz asap pl0x

video related, just filmed this in muh neighbourhood. people are going crazy!

the important question is: how many whites died? 1? 2? Because so far, all I see are fucking dead niggers.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=EDLAMZ_jmXE

No, thanks. Sage and goodbye.

sendvid.com/u7cn673p

Nothing IS HAPPENING!!

>Gringos gestting worked up over brazillian routine
kek

RARE

>Brazil
>Baboon
Hate to tell you but we dont have those here

What the fuck is wrong with latin american countries? Does their aztec/mayan blood just give them a constant urge to murder and torture someone just for making eye contact?

Stop shilling your blog.

can confirm, baboons have more than 5 points of IQ in comparison with our general population.

I have family in Vitoria, Espirito Santo. Can't get a hold of them. Hoping for the best.

Have you guys got your nig scalps yet? I have 3 already.

Pic related

I'm sure a lot of brazil guys are already doing those things. It's their corpses and they get first dibs. Be a fucking gentleman for once.

did he deded?

:/ only central americans have that blood, and these are niggers, so african

It is now 95 confirmed deaths!!! Story just updated!!!

Holy shit!!!

I think he's dead jim

youtube.com/watch?v=EUUo9crSdf8

twitter.com/GilQueiroz16/status/829163920162172928
twitter.com/entendedor/status/829509762047938560
sendvid.com/1fd88l9p

>>panic buying on supermarkets
>>military on streets only on big(ish) cities

But OP Pic is from fake news

>being this new

BBC, The Guardian, and Rueters have also reported on it. Political Outsource was just the first to break the story as they have journalists in Brazil

G-guys, my city is being looted! HALP!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tPxcFm_S1qc

ITT: Sup Forums so desperate for a happening they start showing compassion for Brazil

Not really, we just don't have that many people with the flags extension.

I'm from Vitória, the city is an island with 330K but we actually have a metropolitan area with the cities of Vila Velha,Serra, Cariacica, Fundão, Viana and Guarapari really close to us called "Great Vitoria" now that's aprox 2million people within ten minutes or an hour drive from each other where most of this madness is happening.

It was 100 today, 75 yesterday and 52 the day prior

what's happening?

can someone give me a quick rundown?

The happening drought is true our biggest enemy.

If it doesn't stop we will have to start checking out africa too.

Fuck Espirito Santo. Shitty state should be part of the Northeast.

Don't worry Sup Forums the left has come to help, with a car, john lennon and a projector. Everything is going to be fine

twitter.com/mermaidvibex/status/829492844796723201

I d'awww'd

>that's 100+ dead in a single state, in less than four days

That's called Tuesday in Chicago.

Damn. My grandpa and cousins are living in Vitoria. Hope their safe.

Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you fuckers would stop cheating in f2p games online

I live in the capital of the state that is happening this shit, heres what i can tell:
>Policemen have shitty salary and cant complain about it because the law dont let them protest
>Their wifes and moms blocked all headquarters bitching about their salary
>´´Well, we cant pass through muh moms and wifes``
>All the bandits from all over the state (some even from other states) start stealing everything, killing people (and even other bandits from rival gangs) and etc
>In january the state had only 4 homicides and in less than a week this month has 100+
>More than 200 cars stolen and a lot of stores robbed
>City is in total chaos, and people are afraid of going outside. The supermarkets have long lines just to enter there.
>Cont.

Every life is of equal value

Police went on strike because they spend more per prisoner to take care of prisoners than they spend per cop on police salaries.

they can do better than that, surely

If all of the police officers are off duty police officers shouldn't the city be even safer?

DESU Brazilians are our closest counter part to white Americans. They literally are the only competition in any kind of sports. Hot ass Brazilian girls. Their country just chose anarchy.

CAN I GET A QUICK RUNDOWN ON WHATS HAPPENING IN BRAZIL

It's in reference to the film The Purge, where they have that day about all crime being legal.

read:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html

periscope.tv/Criskina/1DXGyoVBBWYxM

looks normal

>tfw was doing long distance with a girl from Vitoria
rip in peace

lol who cares

hilarious!

send BOPE

>Just today my parents stayed 2 hours just to enter the supermarket because everyone is stocking piles of food
>The relationship between us is like: neightbor city called Serra is basicaly mexico and Vitoria(the capital) the US. Most os the bandits go to the capital just to sell drugs e rob
>We cant have guns so everyone is full of fear of gangs
>And even with this all happening the polimen wifes and moms are still protesting (some even making partys with samba at the headquarters)

How many inches from Canada to Brazil?...that's retarded cuck shit my dude.

..could it be?

the australian media has not reported on this once, it's almost like it goes against their agenda

can you see any gang members fighting? are you scared?

No shit,nigger ? Thank you for explaining the joke we didn't get it

long distance relationships doesn't work, dear leaf.

only if you're a millionaire with time to travel every week.

>(some even making partys with samba at the headquarters)
this must make hue hue's angry

I explained it to someone who didn't get it.

~85% of Canadians are millionaires

316,810,000"

I live in a good neighborhood, so i barely see this things, but i´ve seen a lot of videos with these gangs fighting and trying to shoot each other.
I´m not scared because my neighborhood is good, but most of the people here are peeing in the pants of fear

Our own media is having the hardest time covering this shit. It goes against everything they preached in the last 20 years. It's getting to the point where people only watch the news to mock how they are presented.

well... i know you had your quota of chinese buy outs...but holy cow, they're sure taking over huh?

Kek. Wait... This sounds a bit familiar...
>Syrian Refugee crisis
This might be a Sorros operation. It doesn't seem like it since monkeys gonna monk, but still, I'm tellin ya, it's got to be the kikes.
Why don't you guys start a Pinochet style revolution and toss commies and niggers off of palm trees or something, from what I've heard the government has been getting rekt by communism, corruption and Lula

You better stay in your shithole, amigo.
God bless the wall

I'd curb stop those little niggers.
Fucking hate monkeys,

kill them all