How To: ruffle blue feathers

I live on campus at a low-energy Obama/Hilary cock-sucking state university (University of North Carolina)

What can I do to ruffle their feathers? redpill en mass?

all ideas wecome

I'm at NC State. I shall join you, brother.

Put up some pro white pamphlets.
That'll really piss em off.

I was thinking something similar to what they did at Idaho a few weeks ago

Nationalists

I go to UNC too user, chalk up pro life things on the quad/pit on campus for mass triggering. Other things like REPEAL ACA or REPEAL AFFIRMATIVE ACTION will get bonus triggers

Alumn here. UNC was great as a student, but once I graduated the politics, pussy men there, and bleeding heart cunts sucked

Proven method: Get milo to speak at your school.

would go to the speech to see the riots

Madsen-(((Brooks)))

everytime

>What can I do to ruffle their feathers? redpill en mass?

Simple. Post redpills, nationalist recruiting shit, and funny meme pictures of shit like Pepe in an SS uniform with some dumbass caption like "The Alt-Right is Watching You."

Watch chaos, demands for action, and butthurt niggers ensue. It really is that simple.

Just the idea that people are out there posting shit like this will make heads spin and set hearts aflutter.

NC is basically the deep deep south still

and its as republican as it gets.

God help you if you ever leave your hugbox lifestyle.

post these, if leftists sperg out over them it makes them look like genocidal maniacs. wakes up the little white kids quickly when their peers vehemently disagree with the notion that white people have no right to exist.

Print shit like (pic related) off and just take one night where you go around to a billion different spots on campus and post this shit with a staple gun. Do it late at night and ride a bike for quick getaways. Cover your face and wear clothes that can't be used to identify you from CCTV shit.

I've thought about doing this myself.

HB2 was an inside job by Duke.

Go forth and spread chaos. Lord Kek wills it.

Report people over HB2

American Vanguard is full of fucking faggots.
Just make your own OP shouldn't be to hard.

Post about a white nationalist get together at a shitty part of town, get all the students to show up there late at night to protest, then once they realize they got fooled and a few are getting raped by a cracked out monkey then maybe they'll come to thier senses.

There are enough people at UNC who support Milo that it probably wouldn't get violent. A protest, but not violent.

Eric, is that you?

Chapel Hill/Carrboro, Asheville, and Cary are pretty left-leaning compared to the rest of the state though. Hell even Greensboro is pretty liberal, what with UNCG and NCA&T combining record numbers of libs and nigs. Only the rural parts of North Carolina and Fayetteville are very traditionally southern. Wilmington, Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, High Point, and Winston Salem are all in the moderate range, none of them being too liberal (though Charlotte definitely wants to be).

Walk around with a MAGA hat on. That's literally all you need to do. Expect to be assaulted.