You have to go back

"I felt humiliated, treated as if I was less than nothing. It's as if I wasn't Canadian," Alaoui told CBC (((News)))

>Canadian

you're not

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/canadian-woman-turned-away-from-u-s-border-after-questions-about-religion-trump-1.3972019

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/story/598714/news/world/22-migrants-flee-us-brave-cold-to-claim-refuge-in-canada
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/refugees-frostbite-manitoba-1.3930146
globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Canadian
They have to go back.

What about her is in any way Canadian, or American? What? Her ethnicity? No. Her religion? No. Her history? No. Nothing. Get these people the fuck out. The one and only reason they come to our fucking countries is because we are better than them and they know it and they want to leech off of white men's money.

border agents are checking phones in the mexican border too

Not going to shopping in Arizona until the clown is out of the white house

Terrorist breeder

This. The questions work for white people too.

she quintessentially Canadian :^)

>canadian citizen
You don't have the right to come into this country then. Fuck off.

I get turned away from Canada for being a convicted drunk driver. She is turned away from America for being a convicted Muslim. These are equally dangerous and it is fair.

what's wrong, scared border control will find your cp? it's gonna be a long 8 years jose. try not to get beheaded.

last time i crossed your border, i was on a christian mission trip to help your poor-ass orphans and we got held at the border for ages without explanation

of course the real explanation was they were desiring a fat bribe

your guards have non-existent trigger discipline too, nice shiny G36s and mounted HMGs with fingers straight ready to fill folks with lead

>"I felt humiliated, treated as if I was less than nothing. It's as if I wasn't Canadian,"
>It's as if I wasn't Canadian,"
i don't get the implications of this statement

America, land of the free*

*not yours

>Not going to shopping in Arizona until the clown is out of the white house
I am sure that there is a Gap Outlet in Juarez right? Why don't you shop there?

I'll see you at the mall in in 2024 then. Possibly 2032, if Ivanka is next in line

>leaf nigger btfo

>It's as if I wasn't Canadian
I'd say no duh but >Canada

>Fadwa Alaoui
>Canadian

Choose one and only one

There are so many american muslims praising terrorism and going on terrorist websites that our intelligence agencies are finding it impossible to track them all.

im ashamed to be canadian...

I love this timeline

FALALALA
AMERICA!!!!

Apparently being Canadian entitles them to free, unrestricted access to America, much like being Mexican.

Canadian my ass-!

Good gtfo

>Americans not being able to enter Canada because of one DUI
>not a problem
>Canadians not being able to enter America because they are ISIS
>human rights violation

Nailed it. They have nothing to do with the history or struggle of colonialism. Just having a Canadian passport doesn't make you Canadian. Ditto America. Arabs will fucking NEVER be real Americans, fuck them.

right fuck em, same deal with brexit it's good your government is avoiding the future cucking

I'm ashamed of the daily barrage of anti-American headlines from Canadian (((news)))

>It's as if I wasn't Canadian,"
If you go out dressed like that, you're not.

I'm Asian and it took me Where you coming from from?
Vancouver
>Where you going?
Filling up two spare gas cans at the Arco near Bellingham, maybe get some groceries before the snow hits again
>How long?
Maybe an hour at most
>Please pop the trunk
*All my windows are preemptively rolled down so he can already see inside the car, the trunk is all that's left. He fumbles around my stuff for a minute, checks out one of the cans, closes my trunk
>*Hands back my passport and DL* Enjoy your visit

I get more shit from Canadian border officers every single time due to other chinks trying to dodge taxes for undeclared goods.

What we're the videos? Clearly she was on some BS and they were not daily prayer videos.

> buy a toy in vermont

No you werent bitch stfu. They sell toys in Canada you lying fuck.

Well Bye

Suck it mudslime. Take your shitty friends with you

Also this

This

This is merely a Moroccan-born muslim who happens to have Canadian papers, much like her extended family in Chicago has American papers

I live in Arizona, south of Phoenix, and all I can say is

>Good

Good God, this timeline is fucking amazing.

We need more propoganda about how much of a multiculti paradise Canada is. Trick them to going to Little Mogadishu and Little Tehran (Ottawa and Montreal), and then build a northern border wall so the only way in is to pozz Vancouver and take a trip to Juneau.

And nothing of value was lost

She thinks that if she were a white male that being Canadian would grants her unlimited free access to the US. For some reason she believes Canadian citizenship entitles the bearer to reciprocal citizenship in the US. Essentially she's stupid and feels entitled.

What do you think they are gonna happen when shit inevitably goes south, go to Greenland?

This has been going on since 9/11 with the creation of DHS. Nothing new here. We've been stopping Arabic looking people at the border and turning some of them away since. Every so often, it makes the news and the usual suspects start bleeting about "muh racism" and "muh profiling." And the border guard has to pretend that "Oh my, no! We would never suspect this middle eastern person because of all the middle eastern Jihadists. We just picked them completely at random and what luck! We just happened to find anti American propaganda on them and/or apparent ties to known terrorist groups. What a coincidence!"

Based Americans. Also

> Canadian

Nah fuck that she isn't.

>"They said, 'You're not allowed to go to the United States because we found videos on your phone that are against us," Alaoui said.

I would love to see what those videos are.

>of course the real explanation was they were desiring a fat bribe

Mestizos are just trashy people and will be the death of the USA.

Fuck off Canada, Northern Wall is next.

Sigh...

A am just exhausted by this shit man.

>they end up banging him later

what is a toy? ... :s

It is as if the fucking federal government is starting to enforce the rules again.

Did a change in power just occur or something?

>Canadian

Fuck these people. Sand people have nothing to do with the Americas. They didn't live here, they didn't labor here, they didn't colonize it. They're only here because of the good grace of our soft leaders. They can fuck off back to their old world shit hole.

>It's as if I wasn't Canadian

WTF, she is not Canadian.

Does she even listen to Rush?

gmanetwork.com/news/story/598714/news/world/22-migrants-flee-us-brave-cold-to-claim-refuge-in-canada

>OTTAWA, Canada - Twenty-two migrants fled the United States and braved bone-chilling cold to walk across the border into Canada in order to make refugee claims over the weekend, police said Tuesday.
Many of them -- mostly from Somalia -- had already made long and dangerous journeys to get to the United States, after fleeing violence back home.
But they told local media they felt apprehensive about the United States after President Donald Trump ordered a stop to refugees, as well as nationals from seven Muslim-majority nations, including Somalia, from entering.

Truly, this is the best timeline.

>Does she even listen to Rush?
kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>Goodale said he expected anyone travelling on a Canadian passport to be treated with "deference and respect" at border crossings.
>Canadian
>deference and respect

Not on your fucking life cucks.

>dress like a terrorist
>have anti-american videos like a terrorist
>shocked you are treated like one

Coming here isn't a right, it's privilege foreigners.

Not G36's, Mexican knock off FX-05 Xiuhcoatl

So Canada is to USA what Sweden is to Denmark.

She's less than nothing.

>25 heartbreaking pictures that will make you say, "fuck having laws and borders and shit"

Really? I live right by the only north bound interstate in ND and I haven't heard anything about this.

It was just 22 of them. It's not a reenactment of Europe were thousands are freezing to death in the cold.

she is less than nothing

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/refugees-frostbite-manitoba-1.3930146

REEEEEE STOP SENDING YOUR SAND NIGGERS HERE TRUDEAU ALREADY WANTS TO BRING MORE IN WE CAN'T DEAL WITH BOTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God I want all these fucking vermin dead.

globalnews.ca/news/3235690/man-charged-after-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-west-edmonton-mall-waterpark/

How does a somali even get to US ilegally?

They're all """"refugees"""".

Freaking leaf

Fuck off H&KIDF.

>Canadian woman

>"I felt humiliated, treated as if I was less than nothing. It's as if I wasn't Canadian,"

Nothing makes me happier than Muslims feeling uncomfortable in the west.

>it's as if i wasn't canadian
maybe that subhuman piece of shit is starting to get the hint. god i hate all these "people" walking around in their fucking burqas speaking their dogshit language

I have a fair guess where they got off and whose farm they walked through.

Oh no, her feelings her hurt, well ok fuck laws and security, just let the terrorists in.

>buy a toy in vermont

Do they not sell toys in Canada?

on my local news station they said it was videos of her chanting prayers or some shit

Submitted a typo report using the link at the bottom of the article asking why they spelled "terrorist" as "Muslim". Did I do good, lads?

He looks like he doesn't even give a shit. Tiny lizard brain just thinking "aww yiss now i can collect disability too"

Good,

Stupid Arab bitch needs to watch her mouth.

>recording herself chanting prayers
for what purpose? setting up a sob story?

The only toys they sell in Vermont that they don't sell in Canada are guns. Really makes you think.

Play your cards right and you might get to take the Australian boatniggers.

>being part of a death cult >threatens the lives of non believers
>wants to replace liberty with backwards clerical law

Why should it be let in?
Moreover why is Islam protected by the first admendment. Seems like a clear threat to western people and culture.

Oh noo! The outlet malls of Nogales will never recover....
what's on your phone Cantinflas?

Bet her cunt smells like a finely aged cheese.

>she dindu nuffin wrong

>Muslims
>Canadians
Pick One

There are 4 places to buy guns within a 20 minute drive of my house.

Exactly.

She's probably part of a group of 100 people, all of whom travelled to the U.S. individually, and 99 of whom were treated well by the border guards. However, as they planned, one of them was turned back, so now they can go running to the media crying "Islamophobia" and other bullshit.

It was a setup. A trap. And too many people fall for it.

>canadian

It means the kebab's fee-fees magically deconstruct the existence of nations because magic.

For the record, plenty of white people get turned away from coming to Canada.

My friend girl couzin was denyed a travel visa because they said "you're going to try and stay here"

but then they approve visas for old shiralankan women, who come here, get disowned by their families, and end-up with subsidized housing and on welfare.

Canada is so fucking racist, it's ironic, no really.