** KNOWLEDGE RED PILL BOMB **

Pizzagate is a false flag so that the influential are arrested as fascism is introduced.

Trump is going to by a tyrant unlike history has ever seen. He will be right up there with Saddam Hussein.

More knowledge bomb:

After all the martial law bull shit, and Trump's police force takes control of the rioters...

those rioters will be arrested and punished severely.

illegal immigrants without criminal records will be eventually subject to deportation, unless they agree to stay and live in concentration camps where they work as slaves

A

To further continue knowledge bomb from this leaf with insider brain knowledge:

Trump's is following in the footsteps of Hitler... but he has control of the most powerful country in the world.

This makes him unstoppable. The only way to stop Trump now is to destroy him but destroy the world at the same time and the only person who can do this is Putin.

This is why Trump wants friendly with Putin.

Trump will eventually rule the planet basically with Putin as his global VP

SHUT THE FUCK UP BURGER PROVE ME WRONG YOU CANT ALL YOU CAN SAY IS "A FUCKING LEAF"

did you think we call him the God Emperor by accident? we want a ruthless tyrant

what if donald trump is actually 2 lolis in a man suit

YOU ALL HAVE ELECTED THE WRONG PERSON

TRUMP IS A TYRANT

FUCKING

FUCKING

most of us are already redpilled on pizzagate retard.

the burden of proof lies not with me, but with you, fucking leaf

How about he is doing that to make sure that you are making this thread as we slowly start to annex you?
Wake up, Leaf

Literally everything you describe sounds fine. Like, this is literally one of our best case scenarios.

>as fascism is introduced
I voted for fascism and shitposting what is the fucking problem

So you're saying he might just be the savior of the white race?

Pizza gate related conspiracies were well known long before trump came along

LEAF

ok?
What's the problem?

>Trump says if u want to eat trendies and watch anime all day all you have to do is join his side
I'm in

Hang on...

Gotta run some analysis...

Hmmm

Interesting..

My suspicions are confirmed.

I'm 100% okay with Trump as Emperor.

Except Saddm Hussein was actually a good guy all along. He knew how barbaric his people were and kept a firm but stong hand over them. Now look at what's become of them since his removal, pouring into Europe and commiting atrocities unlike ever before. Isn't it also known that they PREFERRED Hussein in power?

Thank god we have an evidence based judicial system, eh?

Checked.

LEAF

DAY OF THE RAKE, WHEN?

SHAREBLUE THREAD

dont care let them all die, "the influential" should have treated us better

You know that something is going on when there are this many shitty bait threads up on Sup Forums

Stop, you fucking leaf.

Don't get my hopes up so high, I can't take the excitement.

Oh shit is that Keydets?

How exactly did trump plant evidence for Pizzagate in John Podesta's emails before he was even president?

But even if this were true I'd be pretty excited about having an emperor

Witnessed

Every one of them is a fucking Canadian too.

Ill have a cheese pizza.. Extra gate

SHADILAY

hitting refresh on /pol until podeska hangs

CTR trying new tactics.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

Don't worry, we probably won't deport you to Eskimo Land when we annex you guys.

OP is a Catholic priest.

a

FUCKING

LEAAAAAAAAAAAAF

That actually sounds pretty based. If this post gets digits Kek approves your plan.

I wish.

you are an uneducated shill. gtfo this board.
the president is a lackey you dumbfuck, he doesn't make laws.
now leave. we don't allow uneducated normies to post here.

Thanks for the rundown

What a fucking idiot.

Your knowledge of "tyrants" goes back no further / no more extreme than Saddam Hussein?

I'm sure you also think the Harry Potter series ranks up there with The Odyssey.

Just get knife raped.

donald is just the beginning of the trump era

Kek wants us to dig deeper, anons.