Warren 2020

I know who I'm voting for. Look out deplorables. We're coming for your boy.

TOO LATE OP, she should of ran 2016.

>literally a walking depends ad

>she was given an explanation
Is that suppose to be inspiring? And democucks wonder why they lost

too bad dems damaged any goodwill from independents and moderates by looking so foolish this past year

>She called to have the rules suspended
>She was denied

What does it mean when Clorrette Scott King years before thanked Jeff Sessions in a speech?

Fuck that old bitch.

She does look kind of native

Trump looks way more foolish. His approval has only gone down since election night.

First native American president, wow, very historical, a major leap of progress, wow

make this happen guys
I'm with her

Fuck you sexist.

No this is her moment.

Stay Strong!

If she runs she'll be run over faster than Clinton. I hope you're right. Easy second term for Trump.

Pocahontas 2020~~!!!

I don't get what all the fuss is about.
She broke the rules and she was silenced in accordance with the rules. It's not like they 'silenced' her without any legal grounds, right?

Is this just another Democrat tantrum because things didn't go their way?

please run fauxchahontus

Sure, and Congresswoman Wu can campaign with her!

Hannity is trashing her right now.

I voted for Hillary and I still have lots of love for her but Liz Warren will be a far more formidable candidate. Here's why:

>no Benghazi
>no private email server controversy
>no FBI
>no Clinton foundation
>no Bill
>no Bernie or Bust movement, no Jill Stein
>no Assange

She also has a strong record of going after Wall Street where Hillary was attacked for being to cozy with them. She seems way more authentic than Hillary. She'll be able to connect with voters. Trump will be so unpopular by then.

That asshole can fuck right off.

She will be our first woman and Native American president! That's an awesome twofer deal! I can't wait for the election!

>Is this just another Democrat tantrum because things didn't go their way?

Right like Republicans never did that.

FAUXcahontas, you mean.

FOIA requests are a fucking pain in the ass to file

>Tolerant liberal left
You remind me this guy. He lied and also said he was an Indian.

I was given an explanation in why Communist economics can't work. Nevertheless, I persist.

We sure as hell didn't burn garbage cans and beat people up that disagreed with us. You're a faggot.

If they run her, it will be final confirmation that an epidemic of brain tumors has swept the nation, effecting only Democrats.

>she will be a far harder to beat
You're forgetting one thing, she's a white person pretending to not be a white person to fellow leftists. She's fucked

Eh, kind of beside the point and not what I was asking.

Would you?

Kek

I don't even like her but I'll be voting against Trump in 2020 and the republicans in 2018

>we are soft

Imagine if the establishment had failed to tame the loony right from the Tea Party.

The Republicans are going to do everything in their power to ensure a LWNJ takes the reigns of the dems.

This is a meme and you know it. Fewer and fewer people trust the shit the media pumps. It's only going to go up as he brings more and more jobs into the country. The left is shrieking and writhing because they know what will happen if and when he does what he says.

She's connected at the hip to Clinton. The Bernie people hate her, she's corrupt as fuck and Trump is only going to get more populist as more and more shit is thrown at him and does not stick. Teflonald.

Remember when trump BTFO her and she spent to next week crying on twitter? lmao

Haha no that is not true. He did not even win the popular vote. Every single day of his administration has been a disaster.

The Bernie people do not hate her. She will get his endorsement and it will be much stronger than his endorsement of HRC.

HEY YA HEY YO HEY YA HEY YO

Literally an angrier more preachy version of HRC.

>President Trump compares his campaign to that of Andrew Jackson

>Wannabe Native American Warren thinks she can go against the Spirit is Andrew Jackson

Doesn't she know what happened to 'her people' the last time they fucked with Jackson?

Warren is unstable, to put it nicely. Look how she chimped out when Trump called her Pocahontas.

She was v& by McConnell because she's an easy target--stifle her speech, make her a martyr, and we've chosen who our next opponent will be.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only one who can beat trump.

Also
>implying you don't want a fuckable leader

They didn't. Those people took over and won. They elected Trump. Come on. That was literally how they got the house and senate back. The tea party was everything. If 2016 has taught me anything it is to always double down.

she has never accomplished anything of measure for her constituents despite all her years in office

fauxahontas isn't worth much as a person either

one big fraud

Low energy. Pocahontas will be utterly destroyed by Trump.

I will be saving that image for later.

She's too young and inexperienced. She'd make a good running mate to get the Bernie people even more on board.

Also why did she talk to Trump and go on a secret trip to Syria to meet with the butcher of Damascus?

>Andrew Jackson
>Except Jackson knew when to temper himself, wasn't a whiny bitch when the media shit on him, and be a whore to cooperate powers that run America.

The only faggots who like Warren here in Mass, are the out of state college cucks in Boston. Literally everyone else hates her, because she's a giant faggot.

But because the greater city area has more voters then out west, we're stuck with her. She'll never win Presidency, because even her own party hates her.

They're using this to inspire their followers into ignoring everything and keep spewing the same things.

Basically zerg rush strat.

Pocahontas should worry about keeping her seat 2018 before she worries about being POTUS.

>But according to a new WBUR poll, only 44 percent think Warren "deserves reelection." Forty-six percent think voters ought to "give someone else a chance."

Exactly why McConnell used rule 19 to elevate her to rally Dems.

They can gut her in a political battle and the dems are going to fall right into the trap

Those 2016 memes aren't going to work again.

Nobody is going to care about Pocahantas when Trump has legit scandals for us to run against.

lol fauxcahauntus lives in a 5MM mansion. she aint coming for nobody.

>They didn't. Those people took over and won.
They did poorly and won only because of a bad cadidate.
>f 2016 has taught me anything it is to always double down
lol, I hope the lefties do. It'll be fucking hilarious. At least the Tea Party had some ground to stand on. No right of pure insanity believes as antifa does.

>LET us break the rules. Let us break the laws. OR ELSE

Leftists

i dont understand how her not reacting to an explanation is supposed to make her look good

>Citation needed

>Except Jackson knew when to temper himself
lol

>Elizabeth "1/32 native american" Warrens

Clinton 2 : Who?

You see Alvada King come out and say her Aunt, Clorette would have most certainly voted for Sessions.

>His approval has only gone down

it's been confirmed by God Emperor Trump that ALL polls are fake news.

The most likely outcome of the 2020 elections as of right now is that Warren defeats Pence by a wide margin.

How bad things get for Trump determine how well Ivanka does in 2024 or 2028.

Apologize to my people.

No to all this. Trump will dismantle her politics as he would have done with Bernie. Trump exposes weakness. Both Warren and Bernie are massively weak.

It's gone up. 52% in the latest Rasmussen, which is 3.5% higher than last week.

LMAO coming for /ourboy/? Pocahantas is gonna lose her seat to Curt Schilling in 2018

I would love for them to run her in 2020 .. more Ls for the cunts with the devil in them.

Maybe then they'd get the message that having a vagina doesn't mean you deserve to be president.

When do we start shilling for Schilling?

Controlled opposition. There was no reason for the GOP to go at her when people ignore women by default otherwise.

It was quite unfair for her to question his commitment to civil rights. It was much more unfair to quote from his failed judgeship appointment.

>He doesn't know his history
HURR HURR HURR

Please god let this happen. Warren 2020!

I really hope she doesn't get voted out in 2018... the bernouts will hand Trump another term on a platter.

>popular vote means anything
>every day has been a mess
See, if you had sources besides WaPo and CNN, you might have something

He was known for his awful temper.

No thanks Pocohontas

I live in Mass you faggot. Pretty much everyone hates her outside of Boston. Especially UMass Lowell and Amherst kids.

Boston is a shithole now thanks to liberals. Its a really nice city, but walking through it is fucking cringe as fuck. Nothing but a bunch of hippy faggots doing hippy faggot shit like drum circles and subway guitar shows trying to sell some gay ass album. Can't walk two feet without those niggers. Then get on the Orange line, and literally get stabbed by niggers.

What an eye-roller.

Fuck this retarded donkey witch.

Brockton here, She's great. I'm the reason she brings up for-profit colleges.

>going after Wall Street
Talking a little shit about financial execs after you LEAD the committee to give them a massive bailout is not going after Wall Street. Pocahontas BTFO.

Not when it came to politics when shit hit the fan. A famous example is how he dealt with martin van buren after the 1824 election.

Nice anecdotal evidence. She's currently the 11th most popular senator in the senate.

Fake Indian this will not go well for her.

absolutely no

Sacajawea 2020.

>no Jill Stein

Stein would have run against Bernie and said he was a capitalist sellout.

Hey I hate this commie blue-hair as much as anyone, but Curt Schilling is a fucking retard. I guess when it comes to government retarded is better than leftist though.

I am talking about the RWNJs that came with the Tea Party.
Bachman, the witch,etc.
Thankfully the dems picked all the low hanging fruit to the point I think Gomert is the only loon left.

The right isn't going that route.They are going to cultivate this little cherry until it will be the sweetest.
They would much rather face her than say a Corey Booker.

Literally everything she is doing is for the sole purpose of a 2020 Presidential run.

>Blocking everyone.
>Accomplish nothing.
>Call everyone racist.
>Crave attention.
>Most of what you do isn't done purely out of passion towards certain causes, its so you can tick various boxes on your resume as Senator so when the time comes to run you have various issues and your personal narrative covered.
>For four years.
>I STOOD UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT! WE WILL NOT YIELD AND NOT CAVE INTO DRUMPF YADA YADA IM A HERO!

Dropped.

>when you're ideology is so flawed it can be demolished by strawmen with no actual argument against ancap

nice meme buckaroo

Did the for profit colleges actually check her background unlike Harvard?

How do you feel about her work protecting the travelers against mesothelioma claims by the little people?

I'm a dem and I feel like Warren is too much like Hillary to win.
I mean, she doesnt have all the scandals like plagued Hillary, but.. too liberal for the general public. An Obama-esque liberal is needed. On the border between center and left.

I fear if a super liberal wins, the pendulum will swing to facist-tier in 2024 (even worse than Trump, if you can imagine that).. then a commie in 2028. The extremes are getting way too out of hand.

>Not when it came to politics when shit hit the fan. A famous example is how he dealt with martin van buren after the 1824 election.
The man sometimes couldn't even speak for sheer rage. It's laughable that you should even think to compare him to Trump.

Maybe you should stop backing the extremists then.

Awaiting a post claiming that not tolerating illegal aliens is extreme.