Really jiggled my neurons

Really jiggled my neurons

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2005846/more-than-two-thirds-of-so-called-child-refugees-who-had-their-ages-assessed-were-found-to-actually-be-adults-official-figures-show/
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/31/bannon-odds-islam-china-decades-us-foreign-policy-doctrine/97292068/
al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/09/twitter_late_night_comedy_writ.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon#Breitbart_News
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit

Brian Wilsons music is a lot better than Idris'

>oh look this thread again

get a life you piece of trash

(((Brian Donaldson)))

i can't stand these morons that think they are being all smart and clever. meanwhile they wouldn't last a week, let alone a day, in a nonwhite neighborhood. look at his faggy pic with the tacos, too. like he thinks he is so clever and random and funny.

different subspecies

(Citation Needed)

sure this 80 year old looks worse that this 14 year old african male.

According to blacks the guy on the left has "good hair".

man of power who has crushed and humiliated his political enemies and now has the ability to influence the president of the united states vs faggot actor

Black nationalist nigger poster is behind these threads guys.
sage and hide

>Bannon is a white supremacist
Is there any truth to this statement? Or is it just another sheer calumny by the Left?

Why does Bannon look like shit all the time? Serious question.

idris elba is 44 m9

And he would be correct.

if stringer bell was so great, why'd he get got

He is superior. Have you seen Idris Elba's spelling and grammar on Twitter? The guy is an idiot compared to Bannon.

This is the correct answer

saged and slided

One of these guys advises the most powerful man on the planet, the other is just another fucking nigger kek

It's exactly what you think it is.

I actually thought he was a dirty mother fucker for a sec ha!

>real pic related

>not getting the joke

thesun.co.uk/news/2005846/more-than-two-thirds-of-so-called-child-refugees-who-had-their-ages-assessed-were-found-to-actually-be-adults-official-figures-show/

No va a mentir, ex votante Trump aquí. Esto es jodidamente hilarante viendo Trump caer y quemar. Pero con toda seriedad no podemos dejar que este tipo reciba los códigos nucleares.

Daily reminder the guy in the screencap thinks hes genetically superior to all of us.

Every time someone posts that I like to respond with pic related.

why do these cucks always edit photos of our guys?
you guys would be the same way if you knew what he knew, he's redpilled before it was popular

We already had this thread nigger.

congratulations sir, youre shilling in another language. .33 pesos have been deposited into your donkeys asshole.

I like that Steve Bannon is now the Left's version of George Soros. Like we found out about their shadowy manipulator, so they have to pretend we have one too.

Steve Bannon is a genuine adviser, bro. His dad knew about pizzagate years ago and died within two weeks of releasing info about it. His coroner ruled it a poisoning. His coroner then died in about a week. The next coroner found that both had died of natural causes.

He's just a dude who likes freedom and his country.

>Compare this rotten apple to this fresh orange!!! Apple lovers btfo

It doesn't work that way.

Alcohol and tobacco are really fucking bad for you.

>liberals still circlejerking over how 'HOT' Elba is

Explain this to me. Dude looks like an average basketball american you'd find in a ghetto corner.

Seriously I don't get it.

Because they edit his picture.
Compare OP to here:
He's ok for like 63 and overweight.

>A 44 year old, 30's in the pic, hollywood actor looks younger than a 63 year old man

really makes me think

its their deep hatred of everything white.
any random basketball getto that acts in movies would get the same treatment, specially in recent years

>yfw the guy on the right is a literal (LITERALLY LITERAL) cuckold

lmao

fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Why are bannon and Trump so fat?

underrated

Why are leftists so obsessed with Stringer Bell? They want him to play everything.

it's the accent

>his dad

Holy shit you are a fucking retard

What guy on the right I just see a monkey.

STRINGER BELL DID NOTHING WRONG

>Calls people Nazis

>Obsessed with racial supremacy.

Really makes you think.

fug

Calling people "racist" and "bigot" stopped working. So now they call them white supremacists, fascists, and their new favorite, nazis.

>see meme
>check avatar
>balding

Every fucking time

I would honestly be good friends with him

Idris elba is aesthetic af, he can fuck my wife anytime

Really modulates my lemons.

You could start a company with all those cherries you picked

>implying Bannon is a racist and/or white supremacist

But there is *no* evidence for this.

If I'm wrong, show me.

USA Today listened to dozens of hours of old Bannon broadcasts. The worst they could find is that Bannon is very worried about Islamic aggression in Europe. If they had found some remark by Bannon that was remotely racist, they would have trumpeted it. But they found no such remarks.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/31/bannon-odds-islam-china-decades-us-foreign-policy-doctrine/97292068/

They take this "he's a nazi" shit way too seriously.
Bannon never talks about racial superiority or any of that.
His website is one of the few places that reports on interracial crime and refugees committing all this rape in Europe.

WHERES WALLACE STRING?

Is Idris Elba the only black person that liberals know of?

The guy on the left has the ear of the most powerful man in the world, so yeah, he probably does have higher intelligence and lower time preference than that chimp.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does he have mumps or something?

> implying the guy on the right is at all indicative of the average 85-IQ nigger
Okay. Okay, goy. Okay.

reminds me of pic related

>Donaldson
>write for Late Night with Seth Myers
Typical liberal scum.
al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/09/twitter_late_night_comedy_writ.html

>But there is *no* evidence for this.
nice "alternative facts" there, buddy
if you were actually looking for the truth instead of just staying in your safe space you'd find tons of articles on how Bannon is a white supremacist and is a member of the alt-right

why are you? lmao fag

hum.. really makes you think

Not an argument

and what is wrong with that? its what this country needs. its what the world needs.

any questions?

>articles
yeah they dont provide any hard evidence for it, faggot
as in zero racist quotes from the man himself

fix your file name frenchie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon#Breitbart_News

Bannon was a founding member of the board of Breitbart News,[46] a far-right[4][13][22] news, opinion and commentary website which, according to Philip Elliott and Zeke J. Miller of Time, has "pushed racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic material into the vein of the alternative right".[13]
In March 2012, after founder Andrew Breitbart's death, Bannon became executive chair of Breitbart News LLC, the parent company of Breitbart News.[23][47][48] Under his leadership, Breitbart took a more alt-right and nationalistic approach toward its agenda.[49] Bannon declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016.[15] Bannon identifies as a conservative.[50][51][52] Speaking about his role at Breitbart, Bannon said: "We think of ourselves as virulently anti-establishment, particularly 'anti-' the permanent political class."[53]

Shit man, this guy's a rabid anti-semite

>Using wikipedia with still no proof
Is THIS bait?

Well Bannon has achieved more in life than the nigger on the right.

maybe look at all the citations the wikipedia article gives???? retard