Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiraGHyWEJA
theunredacted.com/oj-simpson-a-killer-in-the-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=DKpYXOfAPqQ
articles.latimes.com/1996-11-21/local/me-1344_1_bruno-magli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

even niggers will admit he's guilty as fuck

DNA says yes

He wrote a book about how he did it and then put an 'if' at the very beginning to be a cheeky cunt.

Yes he did it.

Niggers are automatically guilty, bunch of savages to be quite honest.

What niggers? It was niggers that got him off. It was niggers celebrating in the street, on radio, on tv, and all over the country.

My dad is the only white man in America who thinks OJ is innocent, and he hates niggers. I'll never understand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiraGHyWEJA

He wrote the book "If I did it" but wasn't allowed to sell it. The rights were given to the Goldman's who put the "if" in a giant red "I"

Is your dad a Bills fan? If so that's why.

>He wrote a book about how he did it and then put an 'if' at the very beginning to be a cheeky cunt.
holy shit is he /ourguy/??? XD

I've heard the theory that his oldest son actually did it. Kinda makes sense.

Yup but who cares. She was a golddigging coal burner. Burn coal pay toll. All too common. Sad!

It was never about did he do it, it was about him otherwise staying away from google like activity and being rewarded for it with ad deals and admiration.

Any hoodlum can murder a white girl, but he betrayed the trust of the white man and then used their playbook to beat the charges.

see

I read an interesting theory on this

some say he was trying to cover up for his son, does anyone have a quick rundown on this analysis?

theunredacted.com/oj-simpson-a-killer-in-the-family/

killing mudsharks should be considered a public service not a crime.

I think he did, but the prosecution was completely pants-on-head retarded throughout the entire trial that you'd have to complete neglect the law in order to convict him.

Ron Goldman didn't do anything though. Wrong place at the wrong time. Pretty sad how his death was basically a footnote.

I don't know, user. They presented the facts and tons of evidence. The nigger jury just didn't give a shit. It was revenge for Rodney King or whatever.

OF COURSE HE DIDN'T DO IT! It was simply a case of the filthy white man trying to prosecute a successful black man even though he was dealing with tragedy.

THE GLOVES DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING FIT YOU STUPID FILTHY SCUM.

When will people finally accept the reality of our world and come to terms with the FACT that black people are better in every way than any other ethnicity? Just think about it, black people aren't even capable of being racist! Only other ethnic groups are capable of being racist but especially white people. Black people are almost Gods. Whites should gravel before black people and worship them as their lords. Blacks are divinity personified. As an example, does it matter that black people are responsible for the majority of gun violence even though they are only 13% of the total population? It does not matter because violence by blacks is a thing of glory and quite literally beyond the very comprehension of any of race. They are violent for reasons a silly white person could never understand with their pitiful and feeble minds.

If you are not black... please for all that is good in the world, whenever and wherever you encounter a black person you must immediately praise them, kiss their feet, and give them any money or any valuables you are carrying. Black

people are the future and everyone must understand that if you are of a different ethnicity you must absolutely not reproduce at any time in your life and devote every moment of your existence to pleasing and strengthening blacks by any

means possible. Praise the blacks! Praise the only good in the world and bow before the glorious and stunning blacks! Devote your lives to the only thing in this world that matters... BLACKS!

>THE GLOVES DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING FIT
Are you looking at the same photo that I am? lol

Iggles fan. Nothing checks out about it. He's racist as fuck but still thinks OJ is innocent. By far the greatest personal mystery of my life.

They asked him to wear evidence.

He and Kelo did it. Thats why the glove didn't fit, OJ had an accomplice.

The most high profile murder that everyone called racists no matter how the results came out was actually the crime done between a black and white guy working together.

Yes... now don't fucking deny that they didn't fit. His fingers didn't even reach the tips you idiot reject.

You're probably just mad because you're not a black man (or would you rather be a glorious black women?).

Get off of Sup Forums and go wash the feet of any of the black people you know UNLESS you're going to stay here and spread the word to others about black greatness. Make a choice... they are your only sensible options.

Fucking jealous of a successful black man who went through the tragedy of losing loved ones... for fucks sake, holy mother fucking shit dude.

Ya, he did it.

Yes

Blood shrinks leather.

Pretty sure the only reason he got off is because they didn't want LA riots 2.0. He has one of the best Defense teams ever too and they knew how to play the jury. jury was made up of 9 black people and the defense team invited them to OJ's house where before hand the team had hung up pictures of MLK and other black people stuff, to trick them into thinking he was all about black culture and stuff. In reality, all of OJs friends were white and he didn't give a fuck about black culture.

Kato was too stupid to pull something like that off. Have you seen the interviews with the guy? He's a moron. He would've talked or fucked up somewhere.

This is quite possibly the worst bait I have ever witnessed in ten years of being here.

>THE GLOVE DID FIT!
Enough! He was just acting, pretending those gloves couldn't fit!

You are utter scum. It's obvious to anyone who has even a half functioning brain that OJ was 100% innocent.

First of all see and read it fucking carefully.

You are such trash to make such a brief statement that ya, he did it while not even providing a reason behind why you would even cater to such a ridiculous idea. You make me fucking sick.

I hope you have to suck OJs big black cock.

You can make up for your idiotic opinion that OJ did it by going to meet up with any black people you know and at the VERY LEAST washing their feet and providing them with some sort of valuables or at least hit up an ATM for some cash.

I hope you know how sickening you are to intelligent people.

OJ dindu nuffin.

>I hope you have to suck OJs big black cock
Gonna be tough with him being in prison and all

Is OJ the first dindu?

That's the thing you dimwit, it's not bait at all. What happened... did I hit on some points that you know are absolutely valid but you're in denial about them? Yea, I'm sure that's it. Join reality buddy and accept black greatness before it's too late. Fucking degenerate filth.

AC, is that you?

Yes. But his coal burner whore of an exwife more or less was goading him into it and ultimately paid the toll.

Is the sky blue?

White OJ didn't do it. Black OJ did.

It's not his fault he's mostly a savage animal with the survival instincts his forefathers learned in the Serengeti. Jealous rage kicked in when he saw his ex with another man then 'Black' OJ ripped the heads off those poor people.

The glove didn't fit. We all saw it.

He's only in prison because of the immense pressure that the white devil put him under... it can drive a man insane, even one as stunning as OJ. He knew that he was nearly a god among men with his black magnificence but the constant pressure and attacks from white people put him in a bad state and the next thing you know, the filthy white scum had him put behind bars even though they are the very reason he was in any trouble.

I can't wait until the blacks are your rulers and they throw you behind bars. You'll get all the dicks to suck that you can stand. Stupid vile trash is what you are.

the police fucked up a bunch of blood samples

they also lost a knife from the crime scene (or oj's lawyer took it)

the bootsteps they found around the crime scene matched a rare shoe that OJ claimed he didn't have.
Later, during the trial a photographer released a photo of OJ wearing the shoes, but because it was released into the public, and not admitted as evidence, it couldn't be used against him.

it was a travesty of justice. The police/investigators were either incompetent or playing good-ol-boys with OJ

he also had a bloody shirt in his blazer.

and the prescription medicine he was taking had the side-effects of hand-swelling.

You have no rational way of providing a rebuttal and thus simply post a reaction face. It's very fitting for someone as stupid and filthy as you. Excellent job you ethnic trash.

You proved my point. In your feeble mind you probably think you're actually accomplishing something here... you are so stupid that you have no idea that you're stupid and likely think just the opposite. Pretty sad honestly.

Oh I remember this.
People all across the UK were shouting at their TV sets

Thats weird honestly, white philly fans are some of the most racist

This commentary on the case is pretty good. YouTuber was actually there next to fucking Richard Dreyfuss no less.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKpYXOfAPqQ

>not knowing you're embarrassing yourself

>photographer released a photo of OJ wearing the shoes
wrong, that photo appeared on the cover of the National Enquirer, after the murder trial and before the civil trial.
and the photographer who actually did take the photo says it was altered so the shoe's OJ had on would look like Maglis.
articles.latimes.com/1996-11-21/local/me-1344_1_bruno-magli

>The photo that Bodziak examined surfaced only after Simpson's acquittal, when it was printed in the National Enquirer. Plaintiffs' attorneys say a veteran FBI analyst has authenticated the photo. The defense, however, has vowed to produce another expert who will prove it is a phony. Defense attorneys will cross-examine Bodziak today.